How many times have you cursed the telemarketers for disturbing you with promotional calls or messages? Ever considered registering your number in the Do Not Disturb (DND) registry but don't know how?
With Spamzee, you can report spam calls and messages to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
Spamzee allows you to register for the DND service, which blocks most of the spam messages and calls. If you receive spam even after registering for DND, you can report it from the app, and the number will be deactivated (yes, wiped from existence) in a few days. It's as simple as that.
In the long run, this will help put an end to spam senders. The idea is to help you report the pesky calls to TRAI and help them take action against telemarketers who do not abide by the rules.
* Fully functioning material design
* DND registration (check/register directly from app)
* Dual SIM support (Android 5.1 onwards)
* Report spam messages and calls (duh)
* Check complaint status
* Read SMS: to display messages received in the last three days
* Read call logs: to display calls
* Read contacts: to identify whether a call or message is from an unknown sender
* Send SMS: to send spam report
* Internet: to check status of complaint or DND registration
India Against Spam, TRAI, UCC, DND, TRAI, NCPR, NDNC, NCCP, TCCCPR, NIC, Voice UCC, SMS UCC, Unsolicited call, Spam, Telemarketer, SMS, DND Registry, 1909, Start DND, DND Complaint, Annoying SMS, Annoying Call, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Unsolicited Commercial Communication, Do Not Disturb, National Do Not Disturb, National Commercial Communication Preference Registry, Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference, Spanzee, Spazee