New features added which allows you to use the app as a photo editor, you can create pic collage and photo gird using the app.
Discus or design your idea at on the go.
Include basic drawing tools.
Draw with finger.
Gives you maximum place to draw.
Save Drawings as Images in your gallery.
Control size and transparency of brush stroke.
Insert text, Predefined shapes, Beautiful Clip arts, and Call-outs
Multiple paper backgrounds to draw on
Solid fill background
Save image to gallery and open saved image to reuse
Social share feature
Write AND draw notes!
Take notes on top of other applications!
Pinpoint notes on your photos!
15 Widget Sizes
-> 1x1 1x2 1x4 2x1 2x2
-> 2x3 2x4 3x1 3x2 3x3
-> 4x1 4x2 4x3 4x4 5x5
-> List Widget
Any Board Color/Photo
Any Border Color
Any Text Color
Left/Center Align Text
Speech to Text Input
Change Border Radius + Thickness
Change Text Font + Weight
Multiple Text/Marker/Checklist Notes
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling alarm customize customization personal personalization doodle voice speech audio record checklist checklists check list lists checkmark overlay draw on top other applications photo photos picture pictures
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
The resulting drawings can be emailed as images or saved for later editing.
It's the perfect whiteboard replacement for distributed teams.
Discover more about SyncSpace for Android and iPad at infinitekind.com/syncspace
Note: The iPad and Android versions are compatible however the iPad version has some features not yet available on Android such as exporting to PDF and adding images/photos.
Once you have made progress on the image, click the save button, and log in to your Dropbox account. It will then allow you to choose the name for the saved image. All following saves of the same image will just update the same image in Dropbox. Images will be saved in the Dropbox folder Apps/AndroidWhiteboard.
- Fast and responsive drawing
- Multi-finger input
- Straigth lines mode
- Live settings menu with colors, width and more
- Honeycomb on tablets support
- Move mode where you can select parts of the drawing and move them around.
- Save and load drawings
PowerPoint presentations look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, embedded video, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your computer.
• When presenting, use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations.
• Open file types like ppt and pptx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, speaker notes and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the presentation or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
3 Widget Sizes
->2x2 4x1 4x2
Custom Text Color
5 Font Sizes
3 Board Colors
->White, Black, Transparent
** PLEASE NOTE **
Open app by adding widget!
For drawing notes, recorded notes, and many more features see Whiteboard Pro!
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling
This Whiteboard stands out with its zoom function.
In order to create sketches comfortable, content can move freely, or be zoomed.
This makes it possible to create drawings quickly and without limit.
whiteboard, sketchboard, sketch, board, draw, paint, zoom
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Please use full screen first.
Please save your notes on the screen shot of the hardware features of the android, if necessary because there is no button to save instead that can be depicted in the entire screen to reduce the extra function.
You can erase rewind one by one the line that was written in the back button.
I can erase all lines in length button press Back.
- Save and continue working later
- Open any photo or drawing and work on it
- Unlimited pencil color
- Numerous pencil size
- Emboss drawing
- Blur drawing
- Magnified Keystone Correction
This automatically recognizes the section of a photographed whiteboard containing the whiteboard, allowing magnified keystone correction. In instances where it cannot be recognized, you can adjust the capture frame while looking through a magnifying glass.
- Editing function that allows supplementary postscripts such as speech balloons and arrows.
Allows supplementary postscripts onto photographed pictures using speech balloons, arrows, text, pen and marker. You can save these materials in such a way that makes it easy to understand for members absent from the meeting.
- Distributing multiple photos and minutes together as a PDF
You can integrate several photos and meeting minutes into a single PDF and mail it.
- Quick Shot from the Widget
By setting the "Quick Shot Widget" on the home screen, you can take pictures immediately. If you set an email address to transmit to in advance, it can also deliver it quickly.
Free version has the following limitations.
* Photos are saved up to 10.
* Ads are displayed on some screens.
[ ELECOM Apps Web Site ]
[ Twitter ]
[ Facebook ]