Microsoft PowerPoint for Android is made for work on-the-go. PowerPoint has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful presentation from scratch or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, PowerPoint gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your presentations look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or charts as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your presentations in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
REAL MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
Tell your story with confidence. Microsoft PowerPoint combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Presentations will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No missing charts or images
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in PowerPoint - Images, charts, animations, transitions are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet
• Jumpstart your creativity by using one of the beautiful templates to get started on your presentation
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Tell your story on-the-go with the touch-first PowerPoint app. Create, view and make edits on-the-go with easy access your presentations in the cloud.
• Tell your story exactly the way you want whether in portrait or landscape - with rich formatting, charts, animations, transitions and speaker notes
• Creating a powerful presentation is easy – Auto-zoom makes it easy to insert, move, edit charts and textboxes with the touch of your fingers, no keyboard or mouse required
• PowerPoint gives you the flexibility to change your presentation theme anytime
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off
• Your presentations are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Share your story, presentation with others
• Easily share your presentation with the cloud-connected PowerPoint app
• Share your documents with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment
• Add a unique, custom message to your PowerPoint presentation when you share in email
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket. Like magic, it will digitalize notes on whiteboards or blackboards. Always find important documents or business cards. Sketch your ideas and snap a picture for later. Don't lose receipts or stray sticky notes again!
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
- Capture and crop a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard and share your meeting notes with co-workers.
- Make digital copies of your printed documents, business cards, or posters and trim them precisely.
- Printed text will be automatically recognized (using OCR) so you can search for words in images and copy and edit them.
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- The scanned picture can be saved to your choice of OneNote, OneDrive, or locally on the device.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), or PDF (.pdf) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
With over 7 million downloads, Whiteboard is the leading real-time collaborative painting app for iOS. Now it's going to Android Google Play.
Wirelessly connect two Android devices over Wi-Fi peer-to-peer!
✓ Open any image or photo on your device!
✓ Save your drawings!
✓ Change your marker transparency (opacity)!
✓ Choose any color you want, with the new full-spectrum color picker!
✓ Better drawing quality!
✓ Newly-redesigned interface! It's truly a pleasure to use, with a full-screen canvas to play with. To bring up the drawing tools, touch the screen with two fingers.
✓ Faster and more stable than ever before!
Connect over Wi-Fi by connecting two devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
For best results, tap the name of the other device on only ONE of the devices.
You may need to wait up to 30-60 seconds for devices to see each other. The first resolve takes the longest; if you disconnect and reconnect after this, it should be much faster. This is a hardware/OS limitation.
"I love how fluid and natural it feels when you draw."
"This application has potential to be a big hit on iPhone and iPod touch. You can either just make a drawing yourself, or connect to someone else via Bluetooth (a friend, family member with another iPhone or touch) or by wi-fi if anyone else is sharing, and work on one drawing together. You could also use it to play games that you draw like tic tac toe or annotate a photo or map for example with a note. The ability to upload your creations to an online gallery and have them rated adds another positive element to this well-thought-out application."
"A picture is worth a thousand words... maybe more on the iPhone."
✓ To erase the board without going back to the full-screen drawing tools, enable Shake to Start Over. Choose the Eraser tab -> under "Shake Action", choose "Start Over".
✓ If you enjoy this app, please give it a top rating to encourage me to develop more. Send me your feedback for updates, as I have plans for many future improvements! Thanks :)
Developed by Greengar with love
OffiStar can open almost any file type including PDF, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents with high fidelity. It means that when you use OffiStar to open a document from your email app or own filemanager, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC.
OffiStar uses an engine based on OpenOffice / LibreOffice to support any type of content. In fact, OffiStar converts all the documents with this engine that is in our servers. Internet is required.
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and much more:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
• Make comments over the documents.
• Highlight texts in the documents.
• Underline texts in the documents.
• Email Attachments. View and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
• Access documents from any application that uses the Android GET_CONTENT filter when open a document: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV.
• Share documents and presentations using the Default Email app, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Drive, Google+, etc
• Recent Documents, available on your phone in the folder aOffiStar.
• High fidelity in the way that documents are displayed.
• File manager.
• Available in more than 25 languages.
New features added which allows you to use the app as a photo editor, you can create pic collage and photo gird using the app.
Discus or design your idea at on the go.
Include basic drawing tools.
Draw with finger.
Gives you maximum place to draw.
Save Drawings as Images in your gallery.
Control size and transparency of brush stroke.
Insert text, Predefined shapes, Beautiful Clip arts, and Call-outs
Multiple paper backgrounds to draw on
Solid fill background
Save image to gallery and open saved image to reuse
Social share feature
Use Naver Office on you PC and mobile phone to read, edit and save documents~.
1. Read, edit and save documents created with the MS Office and Hangul Word Processor!
Naver Office can be used to read and edit documents created with the MS Office and Hangul Word Processor, document formats that are widely used in the office, during work, and for school assignments.
Documents can also be saved in the ‘docx’, ‘pptx’, ‘xlsx’ and ‘hwpml’(compatible with ‘hwp’) format.
2. Securely save edited documents in Naver Ndrive!
Edited documents are safely stored in the user’s phone and also in Naver Ndrive, allowing users to check documents anytime, anywhere!
3. Drafts are saved to prepare for unexpected situations!
Drafts, that include modifications made to the documents, are saved automatically to avoid contents from being lost during unexpected situations.
4. See documents conveniently!
Pages that were previously seen by the user are remembered and automatically shown when word and presentation documents are opened. Users can use the scroll to quickly move from page to page.
5. Useful functions are gathered in one place to allow easy editing!
General text as well as images, shapes and memos can be edited or newly added.
6. Freely open documents from other apps and send documents to other apps!
Documents that were open in other applications installed in the user’s phone can be easily opened and edited in Naver Office. Edited documents can be sent and saved in other applications that are installed in the user’s phone.
7. Easily created new documents!
Create new documents, including word, presentation, spread sheets and documents that use formats provided by Naver Office, and check recent documents right away.
Please contact the Naver Office customer center at https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5631 if you have any inquiries or experience problems while using the application.
Contact the developer at;
16FL, NAVER Green Factory
6, Buljeong-ro, Bundang-gu,
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Contact the developer at;
16FL, NAVER Green Factory
178-1, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- Fast and responsive drawing
- Multi-finger input
- Straigth lines mode
- Live settings menu with colors, width and more
- Honeycomb on tablets support
- Move mode where you can select parts of the drawing and move them around.
- Save and load drawings
- Magnified Keystone Correction
This automatically recognizes the section of a photographed whiteboard containing the whiteboard, allowing magnified keystone correction. In instances where it cannot be recognized, you can adjust the capture frame while looking through a magnifying glass.
- Editing function that allows supplementary postscripts such as speech balloons and arrows.
Allows supplementary postscripts onto photographed pictures using speech balloons, arrows, text, pen and marker. You can save these materials in such a way that makes it easy to understand for members absent from the meeting.
- Distributing multiple photos and minutes together as a PDF
You can integrate several photos and meeting minutes into a single PDF and mail it.
- Quick Shot from the Widget
By setting the "Quick Shot Widget" on the home screen, you can take pictures immediately. If you set an email address to transmit to in advance, it can also deliver it quickly.
Free version has the following limitations.
* Photos are saved up to 10.
* Ads are displayed on some screens.
[ ELECOM Apps Web Site ]
[ Twitter ]
[ Facebook ]
- Save and continue working later
- Open any photo or drawing and work on it
- Unlimited pencil color
- Numerous pencil size
- Emboss drawing
- Blur drawing
3 Widget Sizes
->2x2 4x1 4x2
Custom Text Color
5 Font Sizes
3 Board Colors
->White, Black, Transparent
** PLEASE NOTE **
Open app by adding widget!
For drawing notes, recorded notes, and many more features see Whiteboard Pro!
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling
Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away!
- Join a meeting on the go - also during a telephone call
- Use the integrated pointer-function to draw the attention of the presenter to an important point
- Send chat messages
-Voice over IP conferences: Use VoiP and discuss with the other participants during a meeting
- Integrated conference call option
- Meets the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Optimized for Android tablets: full hardware acceleration for Android 3.x tablets
- Is available for Android 2.2 and higher
“TeamViewer for Meetings” is free of charge for participation in meetings via your Android device.
1. Install and start “TeamViewer for Meetings” on your Android device.
2. Enter the Meeting ID you receive from the presenter in the appropriate field.
3. Click on “Join Meeting” and you will instantly see the presenter’s screen.
Host your own meetings quickly and easily today on your computer. Use TeamViewer for instant online meetings or schedule your online meetings in advance. You will find more information about TeamViewer, the All-in-One-solution for meetings and remote control, at www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=319704.
Do you want to control a computer remotely on the go? Download TeamViewer for remote control https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile on your Android device and benefit from more flexibility with TeamViewer.
Keywords: online meeting, desktop sharing, presentation, web-conference