- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Write AND draw notes!
Take notes on top of other applications!
Pinpoint notes on your photos!
15 Widget Sizes
-> 1x1 1x2 1x4 2x1 2x2
-> 2x3 2x4 3x1 3x2 3x3
-> 4x1 4x2 4x3 4x4 5x5
-> List Widget
Any Board Color/Photo
Any Border Color
Any Text Color
Left/Center Align Text
Speech to Text Input
Change Border Radius + Thickness
Change Text Font + Weight
Multiple Text/Marker/Checklist Notes
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling alarm customize customization personal personalization doodle voice speech audio record checklist checklists check list lists checkmark overlay draw on top other applications photo photos picture pictures
With over 7 million downloads, Whiteboard is the leading real-time collaborative painting app for iOS. Now it's going to Android Google Play.
Wirelessly connect two Android devices over Wi-Fi peer-to-peer!
✓ Open any image or photo on your device!
✓ Save your drawings!
✓ Change your marker transparency (opacity)!
✓ Choose any color you want, with the new full-spectrum color picker!
✓ Better drawing quality!
✓ Newly-redesigned interface! It's truly a pleasure to use, with a full-screen canvas to play with. To bring up the drawing tools, touch the screen with two fingers.
✓ Faster and more stable than ever before!
Connect over Wi-Fi by connecting two devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
For best results, tap the name of the other device on only ONE of the devices.
You may need to wait up to 30-60 seconds for devices to see each other. The first resolve takes the longest; if you disconnect and reconnect after this, it should be much faster. This is a hardware/OS limitation.
"I love how fluid and natural it feels when you draw."
"This application has potential to be a big hit on iPhone and iPod touch. You can either just make a drawing yourself, or connect to someone else via Bluetooth (a friend, family member with another iPhone or touch) or by wi-fi if anyone else is sharing, and work on one drawing together. You could also use it to play games that you draw like tic tac toe or annotate a photo or map for example with a note. The ability to upload your creations to an online gallery and have them rated adds another positive element to this well-thought-out application."
"A picture is worth a thousand words... maybe more on the iPhone."
✓ To erase the board without going back to the full-screen drawing tools, enable Shake to Start Over. Choose the Eraser tab -> under "Shake Action", choose "Start Over".
✓ If you enjoy this app, please give it a top rating to encourage me to develop more. Send me your feedback for updates, as I have plans for many future improvements! Thanks :)
Developed by Greengar with love
- Fast and responsive drawing
- Multi-finger input
- Straigth lines mode
- Live settings menu with colors, width and more
- Honeycomb on tablets support
- Move mode where you can select parts of the drawing and move them around.
- Save and load drawings
PowerPoint presentations look better than ever on your Android devices. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, embedded video, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your computer.
• When presenting, use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations.
• Open file types like ppt and pptx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, speaker notes and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the presentation or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Microsoft® PowerPoint® from Microsoft Corporation is the unchallenged market leader and is used by the majority of companies around the world.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Master is the easiest way to HELP you getting up to SPEED on Microsoft PowerPoint like never before! You just need to spend 24hours and follow the clear, simple, easy to practice instructions in the app!
A streamlined interior with large font and screenshots, makes this GUIDE easy to follow for all users at any age.
With step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS and large, full-color, android devices optimized screenshots demonstrating dozens of PowerPoint tasks, this BOOK gets you up and running faster than you ever thought possible.
Covers the basics, document fundamentals, formatting documents and adding graphics, collaborating and sharing documents, mail merge, customizing PowerPoint UI, and much more...
If you learn best when you see how things are done, or if you just want a quick and easy guide to familiarize you with the new features of PowerPoint, this BOOK is your friend.
◆ Superb reading layout.
◆ Bookmark management.
◆ Dictionary to help you understand the book in your native language (33 languages supported, Internet required).
◆ Universal application: Buy ONCE and install on your android devices to help you learn anywhere at anytime.
New features added which allows you to use the app as a photo editor, you can create pic collage and photo gird using the app.
Discus or design your idea at on the go.
Include basic drawing tools.
Draw with finger.
Gives you maximum place to draw.
Save Drawings as Images in your gallery.
Control size and transparency of brush stroke.
Insert text, Predefined shapes, Beautiful Clip arts, and Call-outs
Multiple paper backgrounds to draw on
Solid fill background
Save image to gallery and open saved image to reuse
Social share feature
3 Widget Sizes
->2x2 4x1 4x2
Custom Text Color
5 Font Sizes
3 Board Colors
->White, Black, Transparent
** PLEASE NOTE **
Open app by adding widget!
For drawing notes, recorded notes, and many more features see Whiteboard Pro!
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling
Use Naver Office on you PC and mobile phone to read, edit and save documents~.
1. Read, edit and save documents created with the MS Office and Hangul Word Processor!
Naver Office can be used to read and edit documents created with the MS Office and Hangul Word Processor, document formats that are widely used in the office, during work, and for school assignments.
Documents can also be saved in the ‘docx’, ‘pptx’, ‘xlsx’ and ‘hwpml’(compatible with ‘hwp’) format.
2. Securely save edited documents in Naver Ndrive!
Edited documents are safely stored in the user’s phone and also in Naver Ndrive, allowing users to check documents anytime, anywhere!
3. Drafts are saved to prepare for unexpected situations!
Drafts, that include modifications made to the documents, are saved automatically to avoid contents from being lost during unexpected situations.
4. See documents conveniently!
Pages that were previously seen by the user are remembered and automatically shown when word and presentation documents are opened. Users can use the scroll to quickly move from page to page.
5. Useful functions are gathered in one place to allow easy editing!
General text as well as images, shapes and memos can be edited or newly added.
6. Freely open documents from other apps and send documents to other apps!
Documents that were open in other applications installed in the user’s phone can be easily opened and edited in Naver Office. Edited documents can be sent and saved in other applications that are installed in the user’s phone.
7. Easily created new documents!
Create new documents, including word, presentation, spread sheets and documents that use formats provided by Naver Office, and check recent documents right away.
Please contact the Naver Office customer center at https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5631 if you have any inquiries or experience problems while using the application.
Contact the developer at;
16FL, NAVER Green Factory
6, Buljeong-ro, Bundang-gu,
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Contact the developer at;
16FL, NAVER Green Factory
178-1, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.
- Save and continue working later
- Open any photo or drawing and work on it
- Unlimited pencil color
- Numerous pencil size
- Emboss drawing
- Blur drawing
OffiStar can open almost any file type including PDF, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents with high fidelity. It means that when you use OffiStar to open a document from your email app or own filemanager, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC.
OffiStar uses an engine based on OpenOffice / LibreOffice to support any type of content. In fact, OffiStar converts all the documents with this engine that is in our servers. Internet is required.
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and much more:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
• Make comments over the documents.
• Highlight texts in the documents.
• Underline texts in the documents.
• Email Attachments. View and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
• Access documents from any application that uses the Android GET_CONTENT filter when open a document: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV.
• Share documents and presentations using the Default Email app, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Drive, Google+, etc
• Recent Documents, available on your phone in the folder aOffiStar.
• High fidelity in the way that documents are displayed.
• File manager.
• Available in more than 25 languages.
The resulting drawings can be emailed as images or saved for later editing.
It's the perfect whiteboard replacement for distributed teams.
Discover more about SyncSpace for Android and iPad at infinitekind.com/syncspace
Note: The iPad and Android versions are compatible however the iPad version has some features not yet available on Android such as exporting to PDF and adding images/photos.