Steam Market Notifier will search on the market for you constantly, this way you can be the first to buy the item you want. Using the app is pretty easy:
1.- Select the item you want.
2.- Select the maximun price you want to pay.
3.- Let the app work on the background and you will get notified as soon as it finds an item below your price!
4.- Once you get notified, click on the item that just appeared and you will be taken to the Community Store, there you can make your purchase directly to Steam.
We will NEVER ask for your Steam Login information, or any information at all!
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Dota 2
- Team Fortress 2
- Any Steam tradable item
- Path of Exile
- Sins of a Dark Age
- BattleBlock Theater
* Neat UI (Holo Cards)
* Sort sales by name, steam reviews (% of positive reviews), metascore and expiration date.
* Create custom filters to see only sales matching your very own liking.
* Get notified when new games matching your filters go on sale (only if you choose to).
* Embedded web browser to see original store page just in case some information is missing on the card, or to purchase directly from your phone.
* INTERNET: Fetch current sales from our database.
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check internet connection to load images from cache if needed.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Write game banners to an image cache, so they don't have to download them each time the app is started.
* GET_ACCOUNTS: Get device accounts, required for GCM (background notifications).
* WAKE_LOCK, C2DM.PERMISSION.RECEIVER, C2D_MESSAGE: Also needed for GCM.
Visit us now at http://www.lootxp.com/ and join us! Let’s loot together!
Thanks for downloading and please don’t forget to rate our app!
LootXP is not affiliated with Valve Corporation or Google.
Steam Status is a work in progress!!
We are expecting new updates the following days with more information to display.
Steam Status displays the status of Steam servers.
Steam is down? Don't worry, take some fresh air and check when to come back from your mobile.
NEW: Dota2 server status now live!
NEW: CS:GO server status now live!
+ Video of top games, players & esports events
+ Live shows by Xbox, Sony, Riot Games, Blizzard & other developers.
+ Browse by game and channel name
+ Fully-featured chat, including chat-only mode
+ Tap the heart to follow channels and games you want to watch.
+ Supports Chromecast.
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- Dota 2
- Team Fortress 2
Also you can view your Default Steam Inventory for following categories:
- Item Rewards
You can join our steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/inventoryapp
Note: To be able to view your inventory in Inventory app, you need to change your inventory privacy settings to public.
Inventory app does not contain any ads and if you want to show your support by donating items:
No more tasks? Invite your friends and get 20% of their earnings as a bonus.
Coins will be credited to your game account within 10 minutes after completion of the task.
Important note: this app is working for Russian servers!
Join our group in VK to learn and discuss the news about the application: https://vk.com/gold4steam
Get the coins in Steam FOR FREE!
Then this is the app for you!
This is the product of a day of extreme boredom and holds only novelty value.
• Detailed layouts that mimic the in-game drill screen.
• Sounds from in-game.
• Annoyingly inconvenient drill breaking.
• Lengthy setup and drill repair times.
• Adjustable running time.
• NOT MUCH MORE!
Users who are on API 11 (Honeycomb) or higher with have a more realistic experience.
Any complaints/concerns/comments can be emailed to email@example.com
• a function where you can use the app as a tracker for your drill in game
• a rewards system ( money, gold, faster fixes...)
• better drill breaking mechanics
Available classes: Mastermind, Enforcer, Technician and Ghost.
Does not require internet connection.
To flag ad as inappropriate, swipe back and forth at least four times within it.
PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.
PAYDAY 2 is a trademark of Starbreeze AB. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Developed by OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio and published by 505 Games.
• Skill calculator featuring the latest Payday 2 skills.
• Infamy level 1-5 support.
• Primary and secondary weapons and mods.
• Armor support.
• View weapon and armor statistics based on your current skill setup.
• Load existing pd2skills.com links or share your current build with others.
• Save your favorite builds for later.
• Optimized for phones and tablets.
• Full access to the premium features for the first week of use.
Always Free Features:
• The skill trees (Mastermind, Enforcer, Technician, Ghost, Fugitive)
• Armor and armor statistics
• Saving/Loading your build
• Sharing your build with friends
• Loading a build from a pd2skills.com link
• The website http://pd2skills.com
• Infamy & Perks
• Primary & Secondary weapons
All premium features are available as a trial for the first week. After the trial premium features can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase. "Pro" will unlock all premium features and is the best value, otherwise if you only wish to unlock "Infamy & Perks" or "Primary & Secondary weapons" they can be unlocked individually.
PAYDAY 2 is a trademark of Starbreeze AB. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Now you can have everything about your software in your pocket!
Current app represents full information about the games called "Payday: The Heist" and "Payday 2"!
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As a Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
Helper for select right Fusion Engine on Day 2 in mission BigOil of PayDay 2.
You can be «Doctor Fantastic» even some teammate packed all Engins.
To have a good experience, you need a mid to high-end wireless router with a good wireless connection to your Android device (5 GHz highly recommended) and a good connection from your PC to your router (Ethernet highly recommended).
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Limelight Networks or NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact either company for support. Instead, use the XDA forum link at the bottom of the app description.
Users using an external mouse may want to use the root version instead which has much better mouse support. See: http://tinyurl.com/limelight-root
If you're streaming over the Internet, make sure UPnP is enabled on your router or the required ports are forwarded. See http://bit.ly/1sUauPq for more details.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600/700/800/900 series desktop or mobile GPU (GT-series GPUs won't work)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or higher
Most controllers will work just fine, but the following have been tested:
Xbox 360 wired/wireless
PS3 wired (with Sixaxis Enabler app) or wireless (with SixAxis Controller app)
PS4 wired via USB
MOGA controller (see note below)
Amazon Fire Game Controller
Shield integrated controller
MOGA controller users:
If your controller has a switch with A and B, it must be switched to B to be used for streaming. If you have no switch, use the MOGA Universal Driver app.
Note for SixAxis users:
Use SixAxis in "Native Gamepad" mode for Limelight. The default button mapping needs to be adjusted to match the standard controller layout for streaming.
1. Make sure GeForce Experience is installed, updated, and that you've scanned for games.
2. In most cases, your PC will show up automatically in the PC list. Click the entry in the PC list to start pairing.
3. On your PC, enter the PIN displayed on the Android device and accept the pairing dialog.
4. Choose your PC in the PC list and the app list will be displayed where you can select a game to stream.
Troubleshooting - "Limelight crashes"
1. Please send me an email.
2. Send the crash report.
Troubleshooting - "I can't pair/stream at all"
1. Reboot your PC and device.
2. Disable your PC's firewall.
3. If all else fails: uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
Troubleshooting - "Video is choppy/laggy"
1. Try streaming with Bluetooth disabled to see if your device has the Bluetooth issue detailed below.
2. Make sure your device is connected on 5 GHz and your PC is wired to your router.
3. Lower the bitrate slider.
4. Try using 720p30 which has the lowest requirements.
Troubleshooting - "Apps crash when launched by Limelight"
1. Uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
2. Try launching them through Steam
Bluetooth-related streaming issues:
Depending on your phone/tablet, you may have a bad streaming experience if Bluetooth is active while streaming. This is a hardware issue due to the antenna wiring. If you experience this, you can try a USB Ethernet adapter or a controller that connects directly to your Android device via USB OTG.
For more details and to report issues, see: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505510
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/limelight-stream/limelight-android
Legal: All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
Dota 2 Counter Picker uses statistics provided by steam to calculate counter picks.
How this app works ?
- First, you need to choose what heroes does opposing team has ( 1 to 5 heroes )
- Press counter button which is at the bottom left of the screen
- Wait for calculation
- Counter picks will be shown in screen and will be sorted according to their advantage ( descending order )
Note : When running the app for the first time, it takes a little while to download the heroes. After first time it will be
- Dota 2 Counter Picker automatically updates heroes and statistics data and
because of this you don't have to update this app on every patch on Dota 2