Attention! The program has problems with work on Android 4.4. I still can not understand reasons .
ZArchiver lets you:
* Create following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
* Decompress archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim;
* View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim;
* Create and decompress password-protected archives;
* Edit archive: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
* Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
* Partial archive decompression;
* Open compressed files;
* Open an archive file from mail application;
* Extract splited archives 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01).
* Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
* UTF-8/UTF-16 support in filenames. Allows you to have national symbols in compressed filenames;
* No need to enable multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on icon to the left of the filename;
Attention! Any notes are welcome. You can send them by e-mail or just leave comment.
Q: That the password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and archive can be opened only know the password (don't phone password!).
Q: Program is not working correctly?
A: Send an email to the author for a detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress file?
A: Select all files you wish to compress by clicking on icons(to the left of filenames). Click on one of selected filenames and choose "Compress" item from menu. Set desired options and pres OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable option ("Extract Here" or other).
B1 can open .zip, .rar, .b1, as well as 34 other formats;
open password-protected zip, rar and 7z;
browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
and much more...
- Main features
- Required permissions
*** B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
*** Main features:
* open zip files (unzip), open rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* and much more...
*** Our road-map for future versions:
* better support for encrypted and splitted zip and rar archives
* usability improvements
* both extraction and compression speed improvements
* optimization for tablets
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
*** Required permissions:
read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
*** Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people how created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass - please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at email@example.com
Started in 2011 B1 Free Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
Optionally uploads the archives into your Google Docs account.
Extremely flexible in scheduling and choosing the features that you require. Runs silently in the background and regularly archives, backs up and keeps your phone clean and secure.
Limits data loss if you lose your phone. The automated logs may also tell a thing or two about who has it now!
No ads in the app and absolutely free! Do let us know if you have any trouble using this utility, or want any particular feature to be included in the next version.
Archiving can be scheduled to run automatically (daily, weekly, monthly) or can be completely manual (default). Change appropriate preferences to set up the archival frequency.
Taking backup of your archives
You can choose to upload your logs to Google Docs. Set up appropriate preferences in the application. It then automatically creates a folder by the name "My Android Archives" and stores archives as spreadsheets within it. By uploading your call history and SMS to your Google docs account, you can search through them any time!
If you choose not to use Google Docs, the archived files can be found in your SD card under Android/data/com.meeteoric.myarchives/files folder. Copy them to your desktop and view through any CSV reader (e.g. Open Office, MS Office).
You can also set up the application to delete entries from call logs and messages that are older than a certain period (week, month, quarter). Keeps your phone clean and secure.
- To save your phone battery charge, the scheduled run intervals are made to coincide with other activities on your phone and are therefore intentionally not accurate.
- Upload to Google Docs is possible only if you have activated your Google Docs account already. To make sure, visit Google Docs on your browser once and follow any sign up process that is required.
- Automatic silent upload to Google Docs respects your "Background Data" preferences. If you have disallowed background data in your Android data settings, you must upload the files by running "Archive Now" menu option.
- To enable searching of your uploaded files on the phone, install Google Docs for Android and include it in your Android search preferences. Sometimes documents uploaded are not searchable till the first time they are opened on Google Docs.
- This application uses certain internal APIs that are not uniformly supported across phones. So it is unlikely but possible that it may crash on a certain phone that we have not tested with. In such case, please submit the crash report to us for us to fix it for you.
1. Unpacking of RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZIP (gz), BZIP2 (bz2), tar.bz2, tar.gz and 7ZIP* (7z) archives.
2. Unpacking of encrypted ZIP and RAR (password protected) archives.
3. Support of multi-volume (split) RAR archives.
4. In some browsers and file managers you will be able to move quickly to the process of unpacking.
5. Can create simple or encrypted ZIP archives.
*7ZIP archives with Copy or LZMA codec. Some methods require 128MB of free memory on sdcard.
*The application is under development and testing. Leave your wishes in the comments or write to developer.
Keywords: RAR ZIP TAR BZIP2 GZIP 7ZIP 7z tar-android encrypt decrypt zip-unzip android-zip zip-android unzip-android compress decompress easy-operation rar-unrar android-rar zip-rar unzip-rar mobile-zip free-app win-zip zipper unzipper password protected create archive.
★★Most complete archive converter!★★
How can we convert almost every file on your phone? Well, the converting is accomplished by uploading your file to the cloud where it will be converted and downloaded back to your phone (and deleted from the cloud). This all occurs really fast and while the converting is being done you can just continue using your phone.
- Over 100 source formats are supported
- Convert to 7Z (.7z), TAR BZ2 (.tar), TAR GZ (,tar), ZIP (.zip)
- Share a converted file through the web
- Upload converted files to FTP, Samba (SMB/CIF), WebDAV, Dropbox or POST
- Use your own file manager application and select File Converter to open. This will load the file automatically! Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer
- Share the converted file through Email, DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included)
Open an archive file in just one click from your mail application, web browser. Use the internal file explorer to browse your memory card (email me if you don't see your second memory card)
Navigate in the archive and select a file to see its content. Choose Extract to copy files on SD card.
You need Gmail 4.7 or more to view zip file attachment.
*** Internet access authorization is required for Ads ***
**** NEW ****
open Zip, Gzip , BZip2, Tar, Tgz, ar, arj, cpio, lzma, xz and 7zip files
Some format are still experimental, please let me known of you run into an issue ! the best is to send me a mail with the attached file.
Easy Unrar, Unzip & Zip allows you to extract rar and zip files easily. It has a browser to browse the files on your phone or your tablet. The application supports all versions of rar files, archives protected by a password and multi-part archives (premium version).
It also allows simple zip compression (lite version), multi-part compression and AES encryption (Premium).
Moreover, Easy Unrar & Zip enables to display the content of an archive without decompressing it.
This allows you to spare time, you can also select some files in the archive and extract them.
Once extracted, the files can be directly opened in Easy Unrar & Zip (another browser is not necessary).
Extraction time is very fast :
E.g. for extracting a movie (710 MB rar compressed) with several devices generation :
- Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 (Intel Atom 1.6GHz): 1 minute 14 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (ARM Cortex A9 1.0GHz) : 2 minutes 8 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy S I (ARM Cortex-A8 1.0GHz) : 3 minutes 16 seconds
About « Internet » permission (no premium users):
- It's for a small ads which give you an access on several free apps and games on Google Play.
- The premium version doesn’t need these permissions, because there is no ads.
- Integration in fileman context menu
- Creating/unpacking ZIP archives
- Optional compression level
If you have any problem or question about application, please use contact e-mail first.
Thank You for using fileman.
- Two independent pages
- Unpacking ZIP, RAR, 7z, tar, and also tar.gz
- Creating and editing ZIP, 7z, tar, and tar.gz
- File manager with the usual functions like copy, paste, delete, share and so on
- root operations
- Drag and drop support
- Nice looks
About permissions: prevention from sleeping is required to keep the device awake while doing something with the files (some people were complaining about it).
If you've found a bug or want to make a feature request, that's great! Head over to the site given below in the "Developer" section and add a comment to an existing issue or open a new one. You can also drop me an email.
If you report some bad archive which doesn't open in my application though it should (not corrupted or with some unsupported algorithm), don't forget to attach it to your issue or email. Otherwise, guesswork isn't really reliable, you know. If the archive is too large, upload it to a file exchange service and leave a URL.
Oh, and thanks for using my application! Hope you like it.
because only one piece ("page") of it is shown at a time.
It is useful when you have to read a long text.
You can move among the file pages and search for text.
You can also choose the font type and the text size, for a better reading.
It uses the "File manager" application for choosing the file to open.
This is basically a Java Decompiler that 'trys' to extract the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
The only difference between File Expert and File Expert HD is that the former is designed for phone, and the latter is optimized for tablet.
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
* Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
* Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
* A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
* Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
* Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
* Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
* Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
* GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
* Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
* Recyle Bin
* Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
* Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
* Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
* Switchable full Holo based themes include Light, Black & Mixed styles
* Search SD card, perform operations on search results
* Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. When open service, turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
* FTP Sharing - When open service, turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
* Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
* DLNA Sharing - Turn your smart phone to a full-featured DLNA media server! Access your media files on your Windows Media Player became so easy!
* Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
* Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
* Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
* Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
* App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
* Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
* Thumbnails - view thumbnails
* Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
* Powerful Text Editor
* Help your player to play media that store on SMB share (your player needs to support HTTP streaming).
50% disscount in black friday and cyber monday weekend!
Automatically download your GMail attachments to your sd card. This application listens to new emails arriving with new attachments and automatically does all the processing of downloading the attachments to your SD_CARD/gmail_attachments folder.
Note that only attachments from emails that were recieved after this app was installed are downloaded.
For every downloaded attachment you can select to receive notidication and if the downloaded file is assosiated with any app on your phone you can open the attachment directly from the notification.
You can select if all attachments are downloaded to one main folder or to use hirarchical folder structure where each attachments is stored in a day of the month folder.
We support configuration for multiple GMail accounts.
you can define the interval your account is been checked for new mails.
you can filter monitored labels for downloading attachements.
The original messages remains intact.
We highly appreciate comments and suggestions so please conatact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
for those who tries, searching for attachment inside mobile email's is frustrating task, usually you need to search one by one since name search is not working in most of the email clients.
With INBOX you can save your time and start searching for those local downloaded attachments in your device.
The application searches through your mail applications cache for attachments
and provides a great search engine for your attachment
Including filtering by type and search result ordering by: date, type, size, name
NOTE: This is the paid version, try our free version before.
Check out our getting started guide:
Explanation for required permissions:
* Take pictures and videos: you can use your phone's camera to scan QR codes instead of entering passphrases manually
* Internet Access: If you enable it in the settings (it's off by default) you can send error reports to our support server.
* Storage Access: You can use Secure Email Reader to save attachments to your SD card and read keys from your SD card.