B1 can open .zip, .rar, .b1, as well as 34 other formats;
open password-protected zip, rar and 7z;
browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
and much more...
- Main features
- Required permissions
*** B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
*** Main features:
* open zip files (unzip), open rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* and much more...
*** Our road-map for future versions:
* better support for encrypted and splitted zip and rar archives
* usability improvements
* both extraction and compression speed improvements
* optimization for tablets
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
*** Required permissions:
read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
*** Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people how created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass - please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at email@example.com
Started in 2011 B1 Free Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm;
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
Optionally uploads the archives into your Google Docs account.
Extremely flexible in scheduling and choosing the features that you require. Runs silently in the background and regularly archives, backs up and keeps your phone clean and secure.
Limits data loss if you lose your phone. The automated logs may also tell a thing or two about who has it now!
No ads in the app and absolutely free! Do let us know if you have any trouble using this utility, or want any particular feature to be included in the next version.
Archiving can be scheduled to run automatically (daily, weekly, monthly) or can be completely manual (default). Change appropriate preferences to set up the archival frequency.
Taking backup of your archives
You can choose to upload your logs to Google Docs. Set up appropriate preferences in the application. It then automatically creates a folder by the name "My Android Archives" and stores archives as spreadsheets within it. By uploading your call history and SMS to your Google docs account, you can search through them any time!
If you choose not to use Google Docs, the archived files can be found in your SD card under Android/data/com.meeteoric.myarchives/files folder. Copy them to your desktop and view through any CSV reader (e.g. Open Office, MS Office).
You can also set up the application to delete entries from call logs and messages that are older than a certain period (week, month, quarter). Keeps your phone clean and secure.
- To save your phone battery charge, the scheduled run intervals are made to coincide with other activities on your phone and are therefore intentionally not accurate.
- Upload to Google Docs is possible only if you have activated your Google Docs account already. To make sure, visit Google Docs on your browser once and follow any sign up process that is required.
- Automatic silent upload to Google Docs respects your "Background Data" preferences. If you have disallowed background data in your Android data settings, you must upload the files by running "Archive Now" menu option.
- To enable searching of your uploaded files on the phone, install Google Docs for Android and include it in your Android search preferences. Sometimes documents uploaded are not searchable till the first time they are opened on Google Docs.
- This application uses certain internal APIs that are not uniformly supported across phones. So it is unlikely but possible that it may crash on a certain phone that we have not tested with. In such case, please submit the crash report to us for us to fix it for you.
Open an archive file in just one click from your mail application, web browser. Use the internal file explorer to browse your memory card (email me if you don't see your second memory card)
Navigate in the archive and select a file to see its content. Choose Extract to copy files on SD card.
You need Gmail 4.7 or more to view zip file attachment.
*** Internet access authorization is required for Ads ***
**** NEW ****
open Zip, Gzip , BZip2, Tar, Tgz, ar, arj, cpio, lzma, xz and 7zip files
Some format are still experimental, please let me known of you run into an issue ! the best is to send me a mail with the attached file.
- You can also find out how various famous websites in looked like in the past.
Disclaimer: This is unofficial Internet Archive app and it uses public open API. This app is not affiliated nor associated with Internet Archive.
RAR for Android can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB's WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in "RAR extras" section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
!!! Now supporting RAR version 5 !!!
***Download "Arc File Manager" All in one archive & file utility. ***
***** Please help translate this application. For details see below. *****
The features included in current version are -
1. Extract rar file.
2. View rar file info.
3. Extract password protected rar file.
4. Extract multi-part rar archives.
5. View files in archive.
6. Extract selected files from archive.
7. Extract files in selected folder.
8. Mini file browser.
9. Ask for option if file exist (Options are - Yes(Overwrite), No, All, Never, Rename, Rename All)
10. View rar comment if present.
11. Can keep broken/corrupted files.
12. Unicode support.
13. Large file support (Larger than 2GB).
14. Search functionality.
15. Open/Extract rar directly from email attachment.
16. Support Rar version 5.
17. Zip support (Experimental).
All the features are absolutely free.
This application is work in progress. More features will be added & bugs will be fixed. So if you found any bugs or suggest any features feel free to mail me. Your review to this application will help this application get better and better. And be patient while I'm adding new features & fixing bugs.
*** This application is supported by Ads. ***
*** The icons & graphics found in the application are collected from various resources. Credits goes to all of them. ***
Simple Unrar is translated to - Chinese(Simplified), Dutch, French, Italian, German, Greek, Latvian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Want to translate this application to your own language?
You are welcome to join to the translation program at - http://translate.resonancelab.com
(If you don't see your language in the language list, send me a mail, I'll add the language and notify you.)
Easy Unrar, Unzip & Zip allows you to extract rar and zip files easily. It has a browser to browse the files on your phone or your tablet. The application supports all versions of rar files, archives protected by a password and multi-part archives (premium version).
It also allows simple zip compression (lite version), multi-part compression and AES encryption (Premium).
Moreover, Easy Unrar & Zip enables to display the content of an archive without decompressing it.
This allows you to spare time, you can also select some files in the archive and extract them.
Once extracted, the files can be directly opened in Easy Unrar & Zip (another browser is not necessary).
Extraction time is very fast :
E.g. for extracting a movie (710 MB rar compressed) with several devices generation :
- Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 (Intel Atom 1.6GHz): 1 minute 14 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (ARM Cortex A9 1.0GHz) : 2 minutes 8 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy S I (ARM Cortex-A8 1.0GHz) : 3 minutes 16 seconds
About « Internet » permission (no premium users):
- It's for a small ads which give you an access on several free apps and games on Google Play.
- The premium version doesn’t need these permissions, because there is no ads.
because only one piece ("page") of it is shown at a time.
It is useful when you have to read a long text.
You can move among the file pages and search for text.
You can also choose the font type and the text size, for a better reading.
It uses the "File manager" application for choosing the file to open.
1. Unpacking of RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZIP (gz), BZIP2 (bz2), tar.bz2, tar.gz and 7ZIP* (7z) archives.
2. Unpacking of encrypted ZIP and RAR (password protected) archives.
3. Support of multi-volume (split) RAR archives.
4. In some browsers and file managers you will be able to move quickly to the process of unpacking.
5. Can create simple or encrypted ZIP archives.
*7ZIP archives with Copy or LZMA codec. Some methods require 128MB of free memory on sdcard.
*The application is under development and testing. Leave your wishes in the comments or write to developer.
Keywords: RAR ZIP TAR BZIP2 GZIP 7ZIP 7z tar-android encrypt decrypt zip-unzip android-zip zip-android unzip-android compress decompress easy-operation rar-unrar android-rar zip-rar unzip-rar mobile-zip free-app win-zip zipper unzipper password protected create archive.
When you have a site opened in browser, do the following:
1. Press "Menu" button and select "Share..."
2. Select "Open from Web Archive".
3. Choose which web archive you want to use.
Please note: There is no launch icon for this app!
750,000 Current & Past Sex Offenders ALL 50 STATES. EVEN IF AN OFFENDER NO LONGER HAS TO REGISTER CHANCE ARE THEY ARE LISTED HERE. You may have neighbors that were convicted but are no longer required to register. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHO LIVES AROUND YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.
The One-of-a-Kind App That Can Truly Make You Safer ... We Have Both Current Sex Offenders And Past Sex Offenders (That No Longer Have To Register In The Official Registry). ONCE PUBLIC RECORD ALWAYS PUBLIC RECORD.
Currently over 750,000 registered sex offenders in the U.S. As years go by, these criminals are set free to live as our neighbors mostly going unnoticed. Some Sex Offenders often commit crimes again and again and can threaten the safety of our communities. Most online listings are incomplete and only contain current offenders. You need to know who may put you and your family in danger. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS PAST
Our latest release, SEX OFFENDER ARCHIVES puts the power of knowing -- In your hands. The SEX OFFENDER ARCHIVE app, is the only sex crime archive application in the world that actually archives sex offender records.
We have taken the same advanced technology and attention to detail that we have implemented in our websites, to bring you the most comprehensive listing of current and past offenders. This listing can be a useful tool in knowing if the people living in your area (or wherever you choose) have a history of sexual offenses.
Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
- Unzip GMail attachments (since v 1.2.2)
- Unzip zip files uploaded on Google Drive
To use a smart phone for work is getting increased recently.
When you get some zip files with your customers and friends from the world via messengers or emails by your smart phone, you might find it difficult to open them in your phone instantly due to its different encodings especially other than English.
It's somewhat cumbersome to copy them into your PC and work all the time.
Now SimZip can help you out in that situation.
It ships only essential features as a simple zip viewer.
- Ultra light-weight Zip viewer
- Run related app right after opening a zip file and clicking the item
- English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese languages supported
- Various file encodings supported
that illustrate the use of various Android APIs. It includes samples of:
- Progress Dialogs
- Persistent application state
- Background Services
- App Widgets
- Voice Recognition
- And many many more...
Api demos is designed to use the compatibility library "android-support-v4.jar".
It is available through the SDK Updater in the "Android Compatibility package".
Once downloaded, copy the jar file into the ApiDemos project libs/ folder.
(If using Eclipse, add it manually to the project build path).
You need Android 2.2.3 or higher and a storage card (/sdcard/) to use this app!
Following development tools are integrated in JavaIDEdroid:
* aapt tool
* Eclipse compiler for Java
* dx tool
* DexMerger tool
* zipsigner-lib (this library also does the zipalign)
* SpongyCastle Library
* BeanShell Interpreter
* JavaRunner: allows to run any binary Java commandline application (.jar file)
The APP can be extended with modules. In the download area of the project's website you'll find a list of modules, for example for Ant or the jar tool.
The software supports project features:
* Project definition files: Allows to define project specific information for every project.
* Default scripts: Due to the project definition files, it is possible to use default BeanShell scripts (for compiling and building) which fit almost all projects. The default scripts can be started from the project menu and can be customized if needed.
* Project template: When creating a new project definition files, you can tell the app to create a skeleton project for you.
* Recent project list: Allows to quickly re-open recent projects
* Project filemanager: Allows you to browse all your project files and create, open, edit, delete and run (only .bsh files) them. There is a 'Directory list' button that lets you quickly change to another subdirectory of the project.
* Project time log: Allows you to see the time spent for development
By installing the JavaIDEdroidPRO key (or the old JavaIDEdroidPRO 1.x app) additional features become available:
* Unlimited project support (the free version only supports very small projects)
* DexMerger Tool: Allows to merge 2 .dex files. So, .jar libraries do not need to be re-dexed everytime.
* dx: Merge functionality
* dx: Incremental option
* APK signing with user certificate
* Unlimited JavaRunner (the free version only supports very small .jar files and only 1 module at a time)
The Permission is used, so that Java console applications can access the Internet. JavaIDEdroid itself does not need the Internet access.
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file: http://www.tanapro.ch/products/JavaIDEdroid/help-en.html
Check the project web site for more information and support:
In the Wiki you'll find a HowToGetStarted tutorial: http://code.google.com/p/java-ide-droid/wiki/HowToGetStarted
Please check the support forum before rating this app badly. We will give our best to help you there.