Restore and maintain your mental and physical wellbeing with Asana App.
Asana App is the first application to practice Yoga developed with Motion Capture technology. The exercises are based on the method developed by Yoga gurus Sharon Gannon & David Life, called Jivamukti Yoga.
The Jivamukti Yoga method is the most popular among celebrities thanks to its five pillars:
• Ahimsa: A non-violent life style, vegetarianism and compassion towards our environment and living beings.
• Bhakti: To accept God with devotion and humility, regardless of it’s form, through the practice of Yoga.
• Dhyana: Meditation to connect with our minds.
• Nãda: To develop a healthy mind and body through music and songs.
• Shastra: The study of ancient texts of yoga.
360º TRANSITIONS & POSTURES
Thanks to the Motion Capture technology you’ll be able to appreciate in detail each and every movement that the instructor does during class. You can rotate the camera in real time to view the class from different angles.
GALLERY OF POSTURES
-Get to know all the postures through clear pictures and detailed information.
-Learn their names in the native language (Sanskrit), as well as in the language you have selected.
-Learn or perfect your posture, transitions and exercises of ashtanga yoga, hatha yoga and kundalini; it dosen’t matter if you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced.
-Improve and level up with additional classes that will be added over time. You will be able to purchase these classes within the app.
-All classes are created and executed by a certified Yoga instructor.
YOGUI / YOGINI
-Choose the instructor that will guide you during class: Male or Female.
-Choose the language of your choice: english, spanish, german and japanese
-Built your list from songs you have locally stored on your device and make the most of each class.