**Please view the video if you have any questions.
I am going to quickly go through how to add a widget to your homescreen and then give you tips and tricks on how to use the widget.
How to use widgets:
-In general there are 2 possible ways to add a widget. So one of these methods should work for you.
-The first method is to long press on an empty area of your home screen. That should bring up a menu. Choose in that menu to add a widget. Then choose CCW widget.
-The second method is to go to the app menu and there will be a widgets menu at the top that you need to go to. Then choose CCW widget.
-A common issue that users have is that they think the application is the same thing as the widget. The application is just there to help users use the widget.
If you have any problems with adding widgets please contact me.
Tips for using CCW:
1) You can hide the date from the display if you do not like it.
2) You can enable time to countdown to a specific time.
3) You can show month and year in countdown. Else it defaults to days.
4) You can create a widget without a background image.
5) You can manually resize the image. That is useful because I have no way to know the exact size of the widget. You can play with this if your image is blurry. Also you can resize the widget to something like 1x4. Then manually crop the image to fit that space to have a 1x4 image without any blur.
6) If you put a date in the past the widget will still work.
Thanks for considering downloading my application. Feedback is appreciated. Please contact me with any issues you are having. You can contact me through the app, through the app store, or directly at email@example.com.
Note: this is a widget, to install you have to go to the main window and tap during one second the screen, later select add widget and find the application icon.
A simple widget that allows you to remember dates and see how much time has passed or how much time is left for a date. Record the birth of your child, an appointment must not forget or even how much time has passed since your wedding. This widget will remind you every day the exact time it happened since that special date, or the time remaining.
Update 1.3. Now you can choose days or days month and years to calculate the count down.
Tags: countdown days left widget remind postit counter date counter days count post it reminder time elapsed days since month since anniversary birthday date count down
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com/
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
You will need DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik to use this extension.
If you are having issues after updating to version 2.0+, please clear app data from Settings. If this does not work, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see the source for this app on GitHub: http://goo.gl/ILO9R9
This app was inspired by I/O 2013 DashClock Extension by NPike: http://goo.gl/1o1id
If the countdown is not appearing on your DashClock, please try re-installing DashClock Widget. If the problem still exists, send an email to email@example.com with your device name, Android version, if it's rooted, and any other information you wish to provide. Thanks!
What are you waiting for?
● the arrival of a good friend
● your final exam
● new year
● the release of an awesome game
Whatever you are awaiting, the Countdown Live Wallpaper gives you the overview how much time is left.
● use your custom image from SD Card or the Photo Gallery as the background
● define any date / time as the end time of the countdown
● displays your personal message after the countdown has finished
● adjust colors, size and position of the counter to your personal needs
● supports multiple countdowns
● this Live Wallpaper DOES NOT drain your battery or slow down your phone
To use this wallpaper, press the menu-button when you are on your home screen. Choose “Wallpaper” -> “Live wallpapers” and select the “Countdown Live Wallpaper” from the list. You can change your settings and set it as your new wallpaper now.
This is a wallpaper. It will not appear in your app list, but in your "Live wallpapers" list. Please don't give bad ratings because you don't see it in your app list!
If you have problems or suggestions please contact me. I'll do my best to help you!
Try touch Molang, it moves on your screen.
★ Big sales event for celebrating open! ★
Just one week! You can get all of character widget 50% off.
Get molang widgets at the special price of $ 0.99 !
★ How to Set the Date
1. Tap text area
2. Choose character you like
3. Set the date
4. Choose calculation type
5. Press back button and comeback to home screen
★ Want to see other Molang Animated Widget?
- Molang Memo Widget
- Molang Battery Widget
The app also features a customisable colour scheme to allow you to make the app yours.
✯ Our brilliant free widget gives you a unique opportunity to make your own clock!
✯ Choose from many clock skins!
✯ Outer space application will not wear your battery out and it will look great on your display!
✯ New faces, hands and digits are added daily - collect them all!
✯ This starry sky wallpaper is compatible with 99% mobile phone devices!
✯ “Space clock” widget has an easy and fun interface!
✯ Our galaxy backgrounds look fantastic on both tablet devices and mobile phones!
Use the following instructions:
✯ Add the galaxy widget to your home screen.
✯ Go to the menu and press the 'Add' button or, depending on your device, tap empty space and hold your finger until the pop-up menu-window labeled 'Add to home screen' appears. You might need to find the + button, or the option 'Widget' to add it to home screen.
✯ Choose from ten galaxy designs, skins, hands and digits.
✯ Long tap on this time clock in order to scale, move and resize it.
✯ Set the alarm clock by swiping through the digits on the screen and tap on the 'set alarm' button.
Find your lucky star and keep it on your mobile background forever! Download Galaxy Clock Widget and turn this fantasy into reality!Avoid asteroids and meteoroids, but don't miss the sight of a wonderful Nebula galaxy! Set the galactic widget on your screen and it can be your window to the outer space - explore the vast Universe and find all space planets in our “Solar system”!Travel to the Moon and back with one of the best “galaxy widgets” on the market! The gravity force won't work on you when you set a “galaxy clock” on your display! Put a spaceman suit on and get ready for a cosmic voyage!Prepare for launching and let the clock countdown begin! Give your galaxy phone a refreshing look! Choose galaxy space, the nightfall sky or spinning planets for the decoration of your clock face!
Visit the Milky Way with one of the coolest “widgets for Android” and have a nice trip to solar planets! Or see comets, satellites and other extraterrestrial objects in the intergalactic space! Unlock one skin every day and have fun with all those background pictures for your widget!
Combine this galaxy application into a romantic wallpaper! Put a starry night clock on your desktop and enjoy the scenery of the moonlit sky and shooting stars! Listen to the clock ticking sound and admire a marvelous meteor shower! The blue sky picture will make your mobile or tablet device look modern! The space world has never been closer! Explore the whole planetary system and find out if there is life on some other planet besides Earth! Take a chance and become an astronaut with the best galactic widget on the app store! Forget about all the rules and open the door to a new adventure with Galaxy Clock Widget for free!
* Android ™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
* This app is ad-supported.
★ ★ ★ Android 5.x Compliant ★ ★ ★
★ Option to display Time or Text instead Countdown
★ Custom texts with TAGs for date formatting
★ Battery level in different forms and positions
★ Sweeping seconds
★ Ok Google & Cards settings
★ Full Colors Palette
★ *Because everything counts and matters*
★ When color matters
★ When time is precious
★ When attention to details is your priority
This Watchface is exactly what you need!
Works for round and square.
Notice: all settings are accessible via Android Wear Application on the phone, select Countdown Watchface and click a "gear icon" on it.
Common Synchronization problem & Solution:
If the Application does not appear on your watch please do the following:
- uninstall the face
- disconnect watch from phone
- restart watch
- connect watch and phone again
- install Minimal & Elegant once again
Copyright: Academy Extreme.
This 3D Christmas Live Wallpaper is interactive, slice your fingers to rotate camera view, tap on Christmas Countdown to begin a particle explosion and switch between Christmas Countdown and Time.
Now Daydream support for Android 4.2 (JELLY BEAN)!
Enjoy a 3D New Years Countdown with a colorful 2015! Go to Settings-> check "Enable New Year 2015"-> change "countdown date" to "January 1"
3D Christmas sparkling countdown in a snowfall of lights with a Christmas sparkling Tree and an awesome flashing lights program!
You can disable countdown to see only the tree or modify countdown to set a New Years Live Wallpaper!
★6 different kinds of Christmas Tree
★Christmas tree flashing lights program
★Set a fixed camera angle
★Interactive switch between countdowns&clock on tap
★Rotate the view on scrolling
★Set position and scale to display time
★Customize color for snow lights and background.
★Set long date.
★Control lights fly direction.
★Scroll mode continuous
Try this Christmas Live Wallpaper in your "Nexus 4" and enjoy all graphics features!
NSTRUCTIONS to set:
Home/Menu/Wallpaper/Live Wallpaper-> select Clock & Countdowns LW
By downloading this app, you agree to the EULA at http://livewallpapers.aqreadd.com/eula
Visit Our Website: http://livewallpapers.aqreadd.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HalloweenWorldsLiveWallpaper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/HalloweenWorlds
Keep Sending your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or UCCW 2.2 (Ultimate custom widget) or above installed ( http://goo.gl/SLp3kr)
The uccw widgets are limited to just 4 at this time because of size restraints.
Over 20 different zooper widgets!
Tasker users, read below for tasker integration and xml link. please watch video to find out how to in detail for using tasker with this
Ultra Widget is for Zooper only at this time. It is inspired by the Verizon droid lineup. Also known as the "Droid command center" All images, layouts and files were 100% created by me. The Motorola Droid widget was simply inspiration and NONE of the images or files made by Motorola have been used in this Widget.
There are over 20 different widgets in this app and counting.
Ultra Widget (stock looking)
Ultra Widget White
Ultra Widget Blue
Ultra Widget Orange
You get the standard ring style widget
You get just the clock option
You get just the clock with a battery indicator in side the ring around the clock
and you get an analog clock
If you have an issue, Please email me first before rating poorly.
Clock with Date and month
Weather, with a dynamically changing background based on the current weather
Battery indicator ring with battery %
How to install:
1 - Download and install the skin
2 - Add a Zooper widget (preferably 4x2 or 5x2) to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you're running a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM),
3 - When Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Ultra Widget to apply,
4 - Touch the image of the version you want
5- ALL DONE!
For tasker users, if you want the option to maximize the widget from the full widget to just a clock, first, download this xml ( https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82778378/ultra.tsk.xml ) place it on this SD card. open tasker, long click on tasks, import, navigate to the ultra.tsk.xml you just downloaded and click on it. then use the Ultra Widget Tasker when selecting the version
'Christmas Live Wallpaper Full' is a stunning 3D live wallpaper featuring a sparkling animated Christmas Tree of light, and an exciting Countdown to Christmas and the New Year.
This version also features a Happy New Year scene with fireworks, a super realistic 3D Snow Scene, a NEW Clock Scene, a NEW combined Tree & Countdown/Clock Scene, a magical Sky Lanterns scene, plus a bonus Valentine's day scene, and by popular demand a dedicated Fireworks scene! (That's 9-Wallpapers-in-1!)
All scenes come with countless customization options, can be enjoyed both as a live wallpaper background or as a fully interactive foreground app where you can look around freely, and quickly customise your settings.
This version contains *lots* of extra features and personalisation options:
* Christmas Tree scene (with 5 animated camera motions)
* Countdown scene (Countdown to Christmas, New Year's Countdown, and more!)
* Set your own custom countdown dates! (Ideal for birthdays and anniversaries!)
* NEW! Combined Christmas Tree + Countdown or Clock (tap to switch between)
* NEW! Clock scene with sparkling time and date. Great all year round!
* Happy New Year scene (with fireworks!)
* 3D Snow scene (day or night)
* Sky Lanterns scene
* Fireworks scene
* Valentine's Day scene
* The ability to choose any combination of your favourite scenes above for rotation.
* A range of vibrant colour schemes, with a beautiful colour cycling mode that sweeps through all the colours of the rainbow.
* Gorgeous glowing background light or flare spotlight with shimmering sunbeams.
* Choose your favourite camera angles and 3D animation fly-bys.
* Snowfall amount and speed.
* Additional tree lights.
* Exciting 3D Fireworks!
* HD options to increase display quality. Great for tablets!
* Lots of performance options to help run smoothly and save battery power.
* 32-bit colour mode for smoother colours.
* Option to count down in either rounded-up days (the traditional days-to-Christmas method), or a fully accurate and nail-biting Days, Hours, Minutes and Seconds method.
* Screen positioning and zoom options.
* and lots lots more to play with!
Have Fun! :)
We're absolutely thrilled with the phenomenal response we've had since our first release. Thank you all for the wonderful comments! If you've enjoyed the free version, please consider showing your support for our hard work by purchasing this full version which has many more features to enjoy.
If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will help you directly. Thanks!
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
The widget offers a comprehensive configuration menu to adjust its appearance to personal perference. It optionally displays the date and starts arbitrarily preset apps by a tap.
If you have a request or an issue please contact me via Email or http://onca-development.de
• Font size selectable
• Tranparency adjustable
• Colour selection for all elements of the widget
• Hours as digits
• Minutes as ring
• Seconds (optional) as point or ring (!Can impact device's performance!)
• Date (optional) with selectable alignment
• Background ring (optional) with transparency setting
• Starting arbitrary apps by tapping on clock or date
• Configuration can be altered anytime by tapping on the lower area of the widget
• Format of time and date adapt to system settings
PRO-Edition (via in-app purchase)
• Hours as digits, ring or point
• Minutes as digits, ring or point
• Individual colours
• Font size selectable
• Minute marks (optional)
• Background circle (optional) with transparency setting
You can try PRO-Edition settings in the preview of the configuration menu.
A tap on the Countdown Widget changes the time-units that are displayed.
You can choose between:
✔ years, days, hours, minutes, seconds all together
✔ only years
✔ only days
✔ only hours
✔ only minutes
✔ only seconds
◤ How to use it?
It's quite easy:
➔ Choose a title for your event
➔ Select the date & time
➔ Decide, if you want to be notified when the event takes place
➔ Choose a background-colour for the Countdown Widget
➔ Customize the displayed date- & time-format