AUDIO EFFECTS: Always dreamed of playing more podcasts, but don't have time? Use our silence removal feature to dynamically speed up podcasts. Podcasters talking too softly? Give them a (volume) boost!
AUTO DOWNLOAD: Pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download while you sleep. Save your cell data for when it matters.
UP NEXT: Quickly see what's coming up next, and re-arrange episodes to your liking.
SYNC & BACKUP: Sync your subscriptions, playback and filters between Android and iOS devices, and backup your data to the cloud. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. We dare you.
FILTERS: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy. Sorting your shows by custom categories? Done.
CHROMECAST: Cast your episodes straight to your TV with a single tap.
STORAGE: Set your episode storage location and how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep. We’ll clean up the rest. News mode added for the contemporaries among us.
VARIABLE SPEED: Play audio all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed.
MATERIAL DESIGN: We work day (and sometimes even night) so that your podcast app always feels up to date and modern. Come to the promised land: where subtle animations, vivid colors and a well designed app meet at last.
VIDEO & AUDIO: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio and back again for when you’re on the move.
CONTROL: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, Bluetooth, Android Wear and even Pebble with custom skip intervals.
SLEEP TIMER: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts.
THEMES: Dark and light themes, to suit your location and mood.
REFRESH: Instantly refresh all your podcasts before other apps even have a chance to do 1! Our server monitors your podcasts, so your phone doesn't have to.
OPML: Import or export your subscriptions easily to and from our app.
TABLET SUPPORT: It’s an equal opportunity app, with support for both phones and tablets.
SHARING: Share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes. Sharing is caring.
DISCOVER: Find great new content with curated featured podcasts, currently trending podcasts, networks and much more.
SUPPORT: Provided via email, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Heck we occasionally even log in to Reddit to say hello. We also have a rocking User Guide for those that prefer a little hand-holding.
There are many more powerful, straight forward features help you make Pocket Casts yours and in case you were wondering, here’s what Pocket Casts DOESN’T have: ads, episode limits, pushy trials, feature bloat or plugins.
It. Just. Works.
"all of you iPhone to Android transplants can finally find all of your favorite shows on your new device" - Top 5 Podcast Apps For Android (http://www.lifehack.org/articles/technology/top-5-podcast-apps-for-android.html)
"iPP Podcast player is the next best podcast player in the market." - Top 5 Podcast Player For Android (http://makewebworld.com/best-podcast-player-for-android/)
Podcast Republic Google Group
Join our Beta Tester program
Please join the Google group http://groups.google.com/d/forum/ipppodcastplayer first, then use link https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.itunestoppodcastplayer.app
Follow me on Twitter @nonlinearsoft.
This is ads supported app. With in-app purchase ads can be removed. There's no any functionality difference between ads supported and ads free version.
- The best podcast search let you find almost any podcast available. Now with support for both iTunes & YouTube Channels and Playlists.
- Fully automated download. Just turn on the auto download, this app will download any new episode available for you.
- Offline playback of audio and video, save your data consumption
- Multiple playlist support for better organizing your podcast playing
- Synchronize between devices
- Support home screen widget, lock screen widget, and expandable notification controls. Your favorite podcast are just at the tip of your fingers.
- Import and export podcast subscription using OPML format (iTunes & Google Reader)
- Ability to save download to SD card
- Ability to add a podcast manually if can not find in the database
- Multiple language support: Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Has built-in Tablet layout. One app for all screen sizes.
- Chromecast support
- Include all categories from iTunes: Business, Comedy, Education, Games & Hobbies, Government & Organizations, Health, Kids & Family, Music, News & Politics, Region & Spirituality, Science & Medicine,Society & Culture, Sports & Recreation, Technology, TV & Film
- Now supports YouTube Channels & Playlists
Built-in Media Player
- Plays downloaded audio/video podcast
- Streams audio/video over network (wifi/cell)
- Remembers play position of media file
- Comes with soft decoder if the media formats are supported by Android
- Bluetooth support
- Play in background
- Sleep timer to stop audio player after you sleep
- Pause/resume audio play on incoming phone
- Has a car mode for easy and quick playback control
- Automatically fetch feeds on a configurable interval
- Automatically download new episode
- Automatically deletes downloaded podcast that has been listened to
- Automatically synchronizes between downloads and playlist
- Multiple playlist support for better organizing your podcast playing. Create as much playlists as you can.
- Support audio/video playlist for continuous play
- Sortable playlist plus manual drag and sort ability for easy playlist management
- Fully configurable. A lot configuration options to meet your specific needs.
- Two level settings, global settings and individual podcast settings, to fine tune the settings
- Support themes: light theme & dark theme
- Configurable home screen widget to fit your beautiful wallpaper
Note for users with Android KitKat or above:
If you just updated to KitKat and use the SD card as download location, please go to the settings of this app and reset the download location to SD card.
* Cloud refresh: our servers will push updates to your phone and thus save traffic and power. (login required)
* Cloud backup subscriptions (login required)
* Google plus account integration
* Built in variable speed playback: you can set different playback speed for each podcast (Android 4.1+ required)
* Import supported media files (such as audio books) as virtual podcast
* Import itunes subscriptions from OPML file
* Supports streaming and offline playback
* Customizable headset media button actions
* Customizable rewind/fast forward/beginning skip time: global or for each podcast
* Customizable notification buttons
* Automatic download
* iTunes based search
* Sleep Timer
* Auto cleanup
* WiFi filter
* Chromecast support
* Support play video in background
Help translating Podcast O2 to your language:
Join to our Tester community
Application available Language:
Russian (Thanks to Alexander Davydov)
French (Thanks to webster353, mfcourrier, Vincent Brunie)
Dutch (Thanks to derinus)
Portuguese (Thanks to João P. M. Oliveira, Bruno Coelho)
* Your Accounts
This permission lets Podcast O2 provide the option to log in or sign up with Google.
Features: Video playback (now in beta!), Companion web app, Tablet+Chromecast+Android Wear, Speed control, Sleep timer, Material design, Search 3 million episodes, Personal recommendations, Homescreen+lockscreen widgets, Interactive notification, Play local files, Flexible settings.
Android Central: "Just looks amazing ... packed with useful features ... tell it what you're interested in and watch it work its magic"
LifeHacker: "Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts"
Tested: "Right from the start, I found the experience of using Player FM enjoyable"
All About Android: Winner, app arena http://goo.gl/wXjkIW
GigaOm: "Makes podcasts look cool again"
Minimal permissions are used - some background here: http://goo.gl/hYHVSx
CLOUD SYNC ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS
Like Spotify or YouTube, your subscriptions sync in the cloud so you can setup once for life and use the app on multiple devices. The cloud model also saves you bandwidth and battery by fetching feeds in the server instead of checking every publisher's server for updates.
FOLLOW TOPICS, NOT JUST SHOWS
Get fresh recommendations on your favorite topics, ready for immediate streaming or download. Our catalogue goes deep, with 500+ niche topics to follow. Not just "Tech", but "Android", "Gaming", "Programming", etc. Follow your favorite TV show, sport, industry, etc.
Subscriptions and Play Later lists proactively downloaded for offline use, with auto-cleanup. All highly configurable.
Browse shownotes for all episodes in the publisher's feed and immediately stream any episode or save it for later even if you're not subscribed. You can even search full shownotes for over 3 million episodes.
Resume where you left off, mark played, browse your history.
Your subscriptions import and export as OPML in case you ever want to move to another app #sadface.
WORKS GREAT WITH ...
Chromecast, Android Wear, voice activation ("OK Google search for Android on Player FM"), Samsung Gear S notifications, enhanced sound on Dolby® Digital Plus™ compatible devices, LG Quick Circle™, Music Boss integration on Android Wear, Podlove Subscribe button.
FREE FOREVER WITH NO ADS
Manage up to 20 subscriptions, enable Gold trial directly in the app for unlimited subscriptions + other benefits (Gold launches later this year but you can activate the trial now).
ACTIVELY DEVELOPED AND SUPPORTED
We're always working to improve the app. We love your feedback and respond quickly to every mail, so get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions! We're also active and respond on Twitter, Google+, Facebook. Join our Google+ beta community for news and early access to new features (currently Play Later re-ordering). http://goo.gl/gW4zxn
-Lifehacker finds DoggCatcher to be "The Best Podcast Manager for Android"
-Android Central's Editors' Choice podcatcher of the year
-Android Central's Readers' Choice runner up podcatcher of the year
-Easy to subscribe new podcasts
-Auto download and cleanup of media files
-Offline playback of audio and video podcasts
-Customizable audio playlists
-Supports devices of all sizes
-Build in variable speed playback
-Home screen widget for easy access to playback controls
-Automatically updates podcasts on your schedule
-Automatically download new media
-Automatically deletes media
Add podcasts by
-Browsing Top 100 DoggCatcher podcasts
-Searching podcast and news directories
-Importing from OPML
Integrated Audio/Video Player
-Plays downloaded audio/video
-Streams audio over network (wifi/cell)
-Remembers play position of media file
-Plays video formats supported by Android - http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
-Audio playlist for continuous playback of new media
-Video/News playlists for easy navigation of new media
Community and support
-Frequently updated - http://mantis.doggcatcher.com/changelog_page.php
-Very active user community in forums - http://www.doggcatcher.com/forum
-Support via forums and email
-Battery/data plan friendly - can limit downloads based on network/power connections
-Media download queue can be viewed and managed
-Bluetooth support (A2DP/AVRCP)
-Supports authenticated feeds (username/password)
For any questions about application permissions, please see http://www.doggcatcher.com/permissions
Community and support at doggcatcher.com
Listen, Download, Share the Best Podcast in the World:
- TED Radio Hour
- Welcome to Night Vale
- Radiolab from WNYC
- 60 Minutes - Full Audio
- Android Central
- Stuff You Should Know
- Don't Tell Me! Podcast
- Fresh Air Podcast
- Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
- The Moth Podcast
- Philosophize This!
- This American Life
Import your Itunes Podcast
Subscribe news Podcasts
Share your favorite Podcast
All this quickly and simply...
With home screen widget, your favorite radios/podcasts are just at the tip of your fingers.
This is ads supported app. With in-app purchase ads can be removed. There's no any functionality difference between ads supported and ads free version.
- Live streams from 300+ NPR, BBC, and CBC member radio stations
- Restart the audio play from where it is left before
- Pause/resume audio play on incoming phone
- Ability to skip the beginning part of the podcast
- Set your favorite radio station as alarm
- Sleep mode to turn off radio after scheduled time
- Play in background
- Download and play it any time you want
- Instance search as you type
- Ability to save download to SD card
- Ability to add new radio station manually
- Ability to add new podcast manually
- Home screen widget for easy play control and quick access
- Chromecast support
This is a "Lite" version of Cast++ Podcast Player supports up to 3 subscriptions!
* Discover & Subscribe your favorite podcasts in many ways by
- Searching by keywords
- Browsing podcast categories
- Browsing popular podcast list
- Importing podcasts from RSS URL directly
* Integrated Audio/Video Player
- Streams the audio/video episodes over network
- Plays downloaded audio/video episodes
- Shows front cover and notes of the playing episode
- Toggle video episodes to audio
* Instant Refresh Podcast Feeds
Our servers update the podcast feeds in time. Your phone could refresh all podcasts you subscribed in the same time instantly. (Other apps take much time and create huge traffic to update the feeds one by one.)
* Integrated Multitask Download Manager with Powerful Controls
Download more than one podcast audio/video files in the same time by the integrated podcast download manager. You can start, pause and continue the download tasks easily.
Please email us if you have any issues! Thanks for your support.
Cast++ Podcast Player, Enjoy Your Podcasts!
[Popular Podcasts for Android in Cast++ Podcast Player]
This American Life
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
NPR: TED Radio Hour Podcast
NPR Programs: Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! Podcast
NPR Programs: Fresh Air Podcast
Doug Stanhope's Podcast
Stuff You Should Know
The Moth Podcast
NPR: Planet Money Podcast
TiÃ«sto`s Club Life Podcast
The Dave Ramsey Show
NPR: Car Talk Podcast
Stuff You Missed in History Class
ESPN: The B.S. Report with Bill Simmons
Hardwell On Air Official Podcast
The Adam and Dr. Drew Show
Daft Punk | Random Access Memories | The Collaborators
NPR: How To Do Everything Podcast
StarTalk Radio Show by Neil deGrasse Tyson Â» Shows
Above & Beyond: Group Therapy
Science Friday Audio Podcast
Ross Tucker Football Podcast
MSNBC Rachel Maddow (video)
The EntreLeadership Podcast
A State of Trance Official Podcast
NPR: All Songs Considered Podcast
NBC Nightly News (video)
Joel Osteen Audio Podcast
Ice Age 4: â€œSid Shuffleâ€
How Did This Get Made?
The Jillian Michaels Show
NPR: Snap Judgment Podcast
Comedy Central Stand-Up
The Splendid Table
NPR: Pop Culture Happy Hour Podcast
ESPN Radio: Best of Mike and Mike
The Rich Eisen Podcast
The Official Mark Levin Audio Rewind
Grammar Girl Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing
Jenni Hogan's Next Big Thing
Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast
Think Entrepreneurship | Interviews with Entrepreneurs | Entrepreneur Tips, Advice, and Inspiration
AVICII - LEVELS PODCAST
Common Sense with Dan Carlin
Talk of the Nation
Let My People Think Broadcasts
60 Minutes - Full Audio
MSNBC Rachel Maddow (audio)
The Glenn Beck Program
The Grantland Network
The Economist: All audio
NPR: Ask Me Another Podcast
Joyce Meyer Radio Podcast
Mars Hill Church: Mark Driscoll Audio
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
MSNBC Hardball with Chris Matthews
Coffee Break French
The Dan Patrick Show: Podcast
Joyce Meyer TV Audio Podcast
Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast
The Alex Jones Show - Infowars.com
The Economist: Money talks
Your Move with Andy Stanley Podcast
Stuff To Blow Your Mind
On the Media
Here's The Thing
ESPN: Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
You Made It Weird with Pete Holmes
Motley Fool Money
Dada Life: The Podcast
APM: A Prairie Home Companion's News from Lake Wobegon
On Being with Krista Tippett
NPR Topics: Story of the Day Podcast
NPR: Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates Podcast
The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe
ESPN: Fantasy Focus Baseball
Timothy Keller Podcast
This Week in YouTube (HD)
New content and older podcasts. Hours and hours of listening pleasure.
All National, Regional and Local BBC Radio stations including:
BBC Radio 1
BBC Radio 2
BBC Radio 3
BBC Radio 4
BBC Radio 4 extra
BBC Radio 5 live
BBC Radio 5 live sports extra
BBC Radio 1Xtra
BBC Radio 6 Music
BBC Radio Asian Network
BBC Radio Cymru
BBC Radio Scotland
BBC Radio nan Gaidheal
BBC Radio Wales
BBC Radio Berkshire
BBC Radio Solent
BBC Radio Humberside
BBC Radio Leeds
BBC Radio Leicester
BBC Radio Merseyside
BBC Radio London
BBC Radio Manchester
BBC Radio Norfolk
BBC Radio Oxford
BBC Radio Sheffield
BBC Radio Suffolk
BBC Radio Tees
BBC Radio Newcastle
BBC Radio Wiltshire
Full program list for each station, listing both the most recent podcasts and also podcasts up to a year old.
See menu settings to change app theme or view your saved podcasts.
BBC Radio Podcasts is free!
MOTEUR DE RECHERCHE
Recherchez vos émissions par radio ou par mot clé.
Abonnez-vous à vos émissions préférées, recevez automatiquement tous les nouveaux épisodes et écoutez les sur votre mobile ou votre tablette.
Accédez ainsi à toute l’actualité en France et dans le monde, à toute la culture et toutes les musiques : chanson française, pop, rock, rap, électro, jazz, musique classique…
L’écoute hors connexion
Pour plus d’infos sur les Nouveaux Médias de Radio France, suivez le blog : http://nvx.radiofrance.fr
This trial version provides you full access to all the great uPod features for seven days – get the uPod License for unlimited access.
▪ Audio playback with speed control¹
▪ Video playback including audio only option
▪ Chromecast support
▪ Support for bluetooth headsets and headset controls
▪ Offline show notes
▪ Drag-and-drop playlist
▪ Cross device sync for playback positions, playlist and nearly everything else
▪ Coverart centric, podcast colored user interface
▪ Effective inbox workflow for assorting new episodes
▪ Automatic, resumable downloads
▪ Automatic media file cleanup
▪ Lock screen and notification playback controls
▪ Podcast subscription management
▪ Podcast specific settings
▪ News mode (only keep newest episode(s) of a podcast)
▪ Discover/search new podcasts
▪ OPML import and export
▪ Responsive layout (looking great on phone and tablet support)
▪ Material design (Lollipop/Android 5)
▪ you need a Google account for uPod to work
▪ ¹) Audio playback speed control requires the installation of an additional app like e.g. the free "Prestissimo". See http://upod.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/298669 for details
uPod is available in
▪ English and
Visit the support site to get help or vote for missing features.
Please contact us through the support site if something isn't working as expected.
See http://upod.mobi to learn how to follow us via RSS, Google+ or Twitter.
★ Effortlessly discover and listen to your favorite podcasts and shows with this smart and simple player. Finally, you can get podcasts on Android without a cluttered UI!
★ Automatically downloads the latest episodes for your favorite podcast over WiFi while you sleep
★ Listen to your podcasts even when the internet stops working, Joyride podcast player does all the work!
DAILY HOT PODCASTS
★ The latest and greatest podcasts always at your fingertips
BEST EPISODE TAGS
★ You can cherry pick the best episodes for every podcast, the podcast player gives you tags episodes as 'best'
PODCAST WEB INTERFACE
★ Listen to 200k+ podcasts on your computer through GETJOYRIDE.COM
PODCASTS WORKS ON TABLETS
★ Listen to 200k+ podcasts on 7" and 10" tablets with the same account so your shows are always sync'd
ANDROID AUTO READY
★ Featured in the 2014 Google I/O Keynote, Joyride is ready for your connected car so you can listen to your podcasts everywhere
Thank you for installing Joyride, the smart podcast player for Android. Please send your feedback to email@example.com
Uses your location to help drivers navigate the app and listen to podcasts easier. (Can be disabled in Settings)
Uses your social information to help make sharing podcasts easier. We never post without your explicit consent.
Support all kind of news and blog formats (including not limited to RSS, ATOM, Podcast)
Offers advanced, cutting-edge capabilities, including the most comprehensive podcasting support available today.
Support downloads Podcast for offline playback
Support download full article (mobilize) for offline reading
Add your own news source and choose from predefined feeds and podcasts
Easy Search: You can search for a news source by simple keywords
Integration with Google Reader: Import all your RSS feeds from Google Reader into RssDemon is easy
Import/Export from and to OPML: You can easily import feed from OPML and Export through backup
View article comments/image
Full application Backup / Restore (all settings, feeds and articles)
Highly customizable UI and support multiple theme colors with both dark and light background (
Smart notification to alert user when new article become available
Easy share: Share feed article and news on many sources. Sharing it via Facebook, Twitter and Email is easy (Requires Facebook and Twitter Android app installed)
Easy sorting: User can define Sort Article by Unread/Read First, Date ASC/DESC and Title
User can create news shortcut on desktop
User can choose to use SDCard for cache storage and even move application to sdcard (app2sdcard)
Feed grouping: With feed grouping, user cans easily categorize and locate feed; user can switch between Group View and Flat View
Hide unread: Don't like to see unread feed or article, this option make it easy to navigate
Offline reading: RssDemon download and cache article and image locally for easy offline reading.
Automatic download for new article: User can also choose to download mobilize article and podcast automatically by application for any new article/podcast
HTTP-Auth/Password: for protected feed, user now can enter a http auth and password
* A non-stop, daily stream of all the latest posts from Engadget, better optimized for phones and tablets.
* See Engadget's features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
* Check out Engadget videos and photo galleries of the latest news and gadgets
* Share Engadget content via any app on your device that supports sharing
* Engadget Podcast now supports background playback
* Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news or provide us with feedback on the app
* Save Engadget articles to keep all your favorite posts in one place
* Widget and Daydream support keep you constantly updated
* Intuitive and clear interface
The official app for the No. 1 community that writes about Android™ — AndroidCentral.com! This is your home to the latest news, reviews, opinions, editorial, podcasts — everything you need from the most trusted source for all things Android. Here's the deal:
★ The latest from the blog. That means news, reviews, editorials - everything you can get from AndroidCentral.com, we've go it it here as well.
★ Widgets for the home screen and lock screen.
★ Comment on stories. We know you have an opinion. We know you like to point out typos. Now you can do it easily from our app.
★ Tip us to news stories. Get a spy shot of an unreleased phone? Have a story you think we need to see? Send it straight to us from the app.
★ Full access to the Android Central Forums. This is *the* best place to get fast and friendly help with your Android smartphone, or to discuss the latest news and rumors.
★ Videos: Watch every video we've ever uploaded to YouTube. In fact, watch them twice.
★ Podcasts: Listen to every episode of the Android Central Podcast right in our app!
★ Wallpapers: You've got full access to our user-submitted wallpaper gallery. Download your favorite directly to your phone!
★ Shop for accessories: We've teamed up with ShopAndroid.com to make it easier than ever to pick up the latest charger, cable, dock, headset - whatever you need to make the most of your smartphone.
★ Mobile Nations Passport: You can sign in with your Mobile Nations Passport account to leave comments or to post in the forums. And we're working hard on making this even easier in future versions. Hang tight!
WHAT'S (STILL) IN THE WORKS
★ Improved tablet design.
APP PERMISSIONS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
Here's why this app asks permission for certain things, in plain English:
★ Modify of delete the contents of your USB storage: This is for storing the images and little thumbnails in the app, so that it doesn't have to download them each and every time. That'd be bad.
★ Full network access: Everything we do comes from the Internet. Therefore, this app needs access to the Internet.
★ Set wallpaper: Used by, interestingly enough, our wallpaper gallery. Want to download and use a wallpaper from our gallery? You have to have this permission.
★ Test access to protected storage: It's possible for USB storage (see the first bullet point here) to be protected. This tests for that and declares that it's testing for that.
★ Access Network State (added July 2013): We've added Quantcast and Flurry analytics. We've used Quantcast on the traditional web side of things forever (http://www.quantcast.com/androidcentral.com) as sort of a transparent look at traffic. Flurry gives us an anonymous look at how and where our app is being used, and it'll help us make the app better. More than 300,000 apps use Flurry analytics. You can find out more at http://www.flurry.com/flurry-analytics.html.
Did you really read this far? Good for you. You rock. Thanks for downloading this app. And stay tuned for the next version, which will be even better than this one. Namaste.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
You must have either the Phone or the Tablet version of BeyondPod installed before purchasing (to get it, search for "BeyondPod" in the Android Market).
IMPORTANT! THE UNLOCK KEY DOES NOT HAVE A HOME SCREEN ICON AND CAN NOT BE "STARTED" - IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED!
The key will be automatically installed by the Android Market application. When the installation completes it should be listed as "BeyondPod Unlock Key" in "Manage Applications" list of the device "Settings".
BeyondPod just checks if BeyondPod Unlock Key is installed and unlocks itself.
Full featured Podcast Manager (podcatcher) and RSS feed reader
* DISCOVER thousands of free audio and video shows from all over the world.
* PLAY your content everywhere - either online or offline.
* CUSTOMIZE your playlist to match your listening preferences.
This is a "Lite" version with 7 day full feature trial!
* Sophisticated podcast download engine gives you complete control of how many podcasts to download and how long to keep the old versions. Downloads new content in the background, so you spend more time enjoying your feeds, and less time waiting on them.
* BeyondPod provides full control over what is being downloaded over your data connection. Update a single feed, feeds in a given category, or all feeds. Download a single podcast, the latest podcasts, or all podcasts for a given feed. Nothing happens without your knowledge. Podcast downloads can be scheduled to occur at a specific time, only when connected to WiFi, or only when the phone is charging. BeyondPod also offers an option to automatically (1) Turn WiFi on, (2) Update your feeds, (3) Turn WiFi back off.
* BeyondPod's integrated podcast player support variable playback speed and tracks what podcasts you have listened to. There is also a configurable TiVo style "commercial skip" that lets you easily skip over content that you are not interested in.
* BeyondPod's Smart Playlist automatically generates playlists based on your listening preferences. (For example: First play the 2 newest podcasts of feed A, Then play the oldest podcast of Feed B. etc.). If you follow multiple podcasts Smart Playlist is an excellent way to always listen to what you want.
* BeyondPod's Home Screen Widget gives you one-button access to your podcasts, SmartPlay, and SmartPlay updates directly from your phone's Home screen.
* Integration with Feedly allows you to easily import your Feedly subscriptions. BeyondPod will also synchronize the "Read" and "Starred" status of individual posts so you can read the same feed on both PC or Phone.
* Assign feeds to various categories (such as News, Sports, or Technology) for convenient filtering by topic.
* Use BeyondPod to discover new podcasts and RSS feeds. Search for feeds, import feeds from a variety of popular directories, Feedly, or from external OPML files.
* Import any local files (music, audio books, voice notes etc) and make them playable in BeyondPod audio/video player as if they were podcasts.
* BeyondPod supports Chromecast - cast your audio or video episodes to connected Chromecast devices directly from BeyondPod.
* Use the Sleep feature to automatically turn the podcast playback off after predetermined period of time.
* BeyondPod supports both wired and Bluetooth headsets.
Like to live on the cutting edge? Subscribe to our BETA channel on Google Play! (details at: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA)