Dynamic Pads will enable 3 automatically filled pads:
1. Frequently contacted
2. Recently contacted
3. Recent tasks
★ With a single swipe (touch down, move, release), you could open quick contact window or switch to another running app.
★ Hold and release on a slot will let you edit the contact or give you context options of your recent task: force close/uninstall what you are running, going to an app's market page to give ratings and so on
SwipePad 0.9.0+ required
Tags: task manager, task killer, launcher
This app only has one purpose - it uses the unofficial android market api to get info about other apps that are on the Google Play Store. It can get info about an app's description, category, price, etc. on the Google Play Store. The info is used in other apps (like ROM Toolbox or Ultimate Backup) to create app groups or show you additional information about one of your installed apps.
The reason this is a separate app is because of the permissions it requires. This app is open source, which means you can know exactly what the app does. The permissions to your accounts is only used to generate a token used in the Android Market API. This is explained here: http://code.google.com/p/android-market-api/wiki/WithAndroid
We didn't want to just add those permissions to the main app. This same API is used by apps like Titanium Backup. We just made this a separate app so users won't complain so much about a permission being added :P
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and will show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
DON'T install or update this unless other apps let you install it. This is a library which won't work by itself.
This APK is for ARMv7 devices, such as Tegra 2 devices.
Vitamio is a multimedia framework for all Android devices. Vitamio works like the Android's default MediaPlayer except that it includes much more powerful features. And it's absolutely free !
The following network protocols are supported for audio and video playback:
RTSP (RTP, SDP)
HTTP progressive streaming
HTTP live streaming (M3U8), for Android 2.1+
Many audio and video codecs are packed into Vitamio beside the default media format built in Android platform, some of them are listed below.
Vitamio support the display of many external and embedded subtitle formats.
Sub Station Alpha(.ssa) / Advanced Sub Station Alpha(.ass)
Matroska (.mkv) Subtitle Track
There are more wonderful features available in Vitamio.
Multiple audio tracks support
Mutitiple subtitles support, including external and embedded ones
Processor optimization for many platforms
Buffering when streaming
Adjustable aspect ratio
Automatically text encoding detection
And many other features are waiting for you !
How to use Vitamio
Please refer our website at http://vitamio.org
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.
We must notify you that Vitamio will collect those information to improve itself when you using it.
UniqueID generated from Device identifier
Vitamio reads your device identifier to generate an unique ID and collect the generated one instead of your device identifier. Most important, this generation can't be reversed. So don't worry about this, as it's not harmful.
Device's CPU features and screen size.
Vitamio will work on many different Android devices, different CPU architectures, different screen sizes and so on, so it needs to know the environment.
The app's package name which is using Vitamio
There're many apps which may use Vitamio, so Vitamio should know which process is using it to allocate proper resources.
Vitamio uses sevral opensource projects, thanks to them.
With nearly 3 million downloads, BeyondPod’s streamlined interface and powerful controls give you
easy access to millions of audio and video episodes from small publishers like local radio stations to "big name" publishers like CNN, ESPN, BBC, CBC.
• ACCESS hundreds of thousands of free audio and video podcasts from all over the world.
• PLAY your content everywhere - online or offline.
• CUSTOMIZE your playlist the way you like.
This is a "Lite" version with 7 day full feature trial
• DISCOVER A WORLD OF PODCASTS IN YOUR HAND
Discover thousands of free audio and video shows from all over the world. Search for feeds or browse our extensive library of popular Podcasts.
Import your own files (music, audio books, lectures & more) and play them with our powerful player.
• PLAY PODCASTS YOUR WAY
Adjust the playback speed, set a sleep timer, use "volume boost", or "cast"
to your TV - we have all the tools to enjoy your content the way you like it.
• FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS
BeyondPod’s configurable "skip/replay" buttons let you easily skip over
parts that you’re not interested in, or replay parts you missed.
• CAST TO THE "BIG" SCREEN WITH CHROMECAST
Cast your audio or video episodes to your TV via Chromecast directly from
• SMART PLAYLISTS
BeyondPod’s Smart Playlists automatically create playlists based on your listening
preferences. You can build a playlist for your daily commute, another for 'At the Gym' or 'On the Train' etc.
• COMPLETE CONTROL
Decide which episodes to download, when and over which connection as well as how long
to keep old episodes. Choose to automatically update a single feed, all the feeds in a
given category, or all feeds.
• CUSTOMIZABLE CONNECTION SETTINGS
Save bandwidth and battery by scheduling your downloads at a specific time, only when connected to WiFi,
or only when the phone is charging.
• HOME SCREEN WIDGET AND PLAY LIST SHORTCUTS
Resizeable Home Screen Widget gives you quick access to your player and playlist. Start your favorite
Smart Playlists directly from your home screen.
• INTEGRATED WITH FEEDLY
Complete Feedly integration allows you to access older episodes that are no longer part of the publisher's feed.
You can also easily import your Feedly subscriptions as well as synchronize read and starred posts between a PC and your phone.
Like to live on the cutting edge? Subscribe to our BETA channel on Google Play!
Details at: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA
Full featured Podcast Manager (podcatcher) and RSS feed reader
* DISCOVER thousands of free audio and video shows from all over the world.
* PLAY your content everywhere - either online or offline.
* CUSTOMIZE your playlist to match your listening preferences.
This is a "Lite" version with 7 day full feature trial!
* Sophisticated podcast download engine gives you complete control of how many podcasts to download and how long to keep the old versions. Downloads new content in the background, so you spend more time enjoying your feeds, and less time waiting on them.
* BeyondPod provides full control over what is being downloaded over your data connection. Update a single feed, feeds in a given category, or all feeds. Download a single podcast, the latest podcasts, or all podcasts for a given feed. Nothing happens without your knowledge. Podcast downloads can be scheduled to occur at a specific time, only when connected to WiFi, or only when the phone is charging. BeyondPod also offers an option to automatically (1) Turn WiFi on, (2) Update your feeds, (3) Turn WiFi back off.
* BeyondPod's integrated podcast player support variable playback speed and tracks what podcasts you have listened to. There is also a configurable TiVo style "commercial skip" that lets you easily skip over content that you are not interested in.
* BeyondPod's Smart Playlist automatically generates playlists based on your listening preferences. (For example: First play the 2 newest podcasts of feed A, Then play the oldest podcast of Feed B. etc.). If you follow multiple podcasts Smart Playlist is an excellent way to always listen to what you want.
* BeyondPod's Home Screen Widget gives you one-button access to your podcasts, SmartPlay, and SmartPlay updates directly from your phone's Home screen.
* Integration with Feedly allows you to easily import your Feedly subscriptions. BeyondPod will also synchronize the "Read" and "Starred" status of individual posts so you can read the same feed on both PC or Phone.
* Assign feeds to various categories (such as News, Sports, or Technology) for convenient filtering by topic.
* Use BeyondPod to discover new podcasts and RSS feeds. Search for feeds, import feeds from a variety of popular directories, Feedly, or from external OPML files.
* Import any local files (music, audio books, voice notes etc) and make them playable in BeyondPod audio/video player as if they were podcasts.
* BeyondPod supports Chromecast - cast your audio or video episodes to connected Chromecast devices directly from BeyondPod.
* Use the Sleep feature to automatically turn the podcast playback off after predetermined period of time.
* BeyondPod supports both wired and Bluetooth headsets.
Like to live on the cutting edge? Subscribe to our BETA channel on Google Play! (details at: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA)