If you have any suggestions or run into any problems please contact us via our website at www.pdawiz.com.
- Fast full-text search to quickly find sections of interest
- Real-time section number search.
- Read Aloud feature to read the code to you.
- Very efficient - runs fast and quick search results
- Share sections of the code via email
- Automatic bookmark to save your "last viewed" page
- Supports tablets and phones
No network connection is required to use this program. The New York Penal Law will be stored on your phone/tablet.
New York Penal Code by Pocket Topics is the only New York Penal Code reference software you need on your Android device. Designed for law enforcement personnel, lawyers, paralegals or anyone who needs quick access to the New York Penal Code. Use in in the patrol car or in the court room. All data is stored on your device so you never need an internet connection.
- Now with full text searching. Accurate and flexible search engine allows you to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Does not require an internet connection. All the data is stored locally.
- Automatic and free lifetime updates to the codes
- Easily bookmark code sections
- Install to SD card
- Compatible with tablets, including the Xoom
- Share codes via email, text messaging, etc.
Please do not post comments or problems in the product ratings. We have no way of responding. We respond immediately to messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All issues are taken seriously and are resolved immediately, if possible. Please give us a chance to respond before posting in the product ratings.
1. android.permission.INTERNET - Used strictly to download the initial datafile and to check for updates
2. android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if your device is connected to the internet prior to downloading datafile (once)
3. android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to store the datafile on the SD card
4. com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - No more stealing our application. Sorry software pirates!
5. We also use analytics to retrieve non-user specific information. This is used to improve the application and can be disabled in the settings.
Visit us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/114434533906607149338/posts
Visit us at pockettopics.com
Follow us on Twitter: pockettopics
Please visit out site and tell us how you use our products. We also love feature requests and requests for additional codes.
Thanks for buying our products!!
fixed a bug where the bookmark and search button did not work on the detail screen for tablets
fixed a bug where a search result with only one record caused a force close
- Compatible with tablets, Xoom included
- Search now includes full text
- User Interface completely updated
- Search results show snippets of the code sections
- Added "codes in this section" to improve navigation
- Browse through record set in section detail screen
- Improved navigation
- Added Analytics. Can be disabled in settings screen.
- Fixed several bugs (thanks Billy!! and others)
Keywords: Penal, Law, New York, Violations, Citations, Police Officer, Deputy Sheriff, Patrol, Law Enforcement, Traffic, Academy, Training, Cops, Cop, Tickets, Arrest, Laws, Recruit, Cadet
THIS IS AN ADD-ON FOR DROIDLAW. YOU CAN'T OPEN THIS APP. YOU MUST HAVE DROIDLAW INSTALLED.
*Federal Rules of:
- Civil Procedure
- Appellate Procedure
- Criminal Procedure
- Bankruptcy Procedure
- U.S. Constitution
*Available purchase options:
- State Codes / Laws
- United States Code
- United States Supreme Court case opinions
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
**** 2011 Federal Register and Uniform Commercial Code coming soon!
- RSS Section for legal news/blogs
- Keyword searching
- Limit searching to specific chapters/titles
- Bookmark and include your own notes
- Save offline
- Share content
- Change font size
- Move App to SDCard
**** Now compatible with Android Tablets!
**** Additional legal reference material available on the Android Market. All purchased add-ons can be accessed through the center app drawer or by adding a shortcut on the DroidLaw Dashboard by long-pressing the screen.
The New York Penal Code, FREE, on your Android device.
You can search for a section. You can search for a word. You can highlight a section or any part of the text with a single touch on the screen.
Perfect for law students, lawyers, cops, or any citizen really.
Paper and pen are the past.
Looking for free ebooks? Check out the other classic books we have published on Google Play.
Statutes and Case Law Library is a cost-effective, mobile alternative to expensive legal resources like LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and antiquated legal statutes and case law deskbooks. With PushLegal’s simple point-and-click navigation, you can quickly find the specific rule or statute you’re looking for, and PushLegal will show you the leading case law associated with that specific rule or statute.
PushLegal is the only mobile app on the market that offers annotated case law alongside the relevant statutes and smart linking to Google Scholar! And monthly subscriptions are just $0.99 per book! Don’t pay $100 for a deskbook that will be out-of-date in no time! PushLegal’s content is consistently updated, so you can be sure you’re accessing the most up-to-date information.
Why carry around heavy deskbooks when you can access all the information you need from your phone? Leave your deskbooks on the shelf, find answers fast, and win more cases with our mobile law library in your pocket.
PushLegal is recommended by some of the nation’s top lawyers:
Dan Cogdell calls it “the most accessible way to get codes and case law.”
Katherine Scardino says it’s “the best app for attorneys—a must have.”
PushLegal was created by Jonathan J. Paull, a busy criminal and civil trial attorney in Houston. Knowing that all attorneys could benefit from statutes and case law access on-the-go, Jonathan set out to create a cost-effective, modern solution that will revolutionize the way attorneys can access information.
We understand that not all attorneys can afford products like LexisNexis, Westlaw, and Fastcase, and we also understand that all physical deskbooks will be out-of-date sooner or later. Download PushLegal now, and access everything you need on your phone.
Key App Features
- Annotated leading case law side by side with relevant rules and statutes
- More than 30 “deskbooks” of federal and state rules in your virtual library
- Intuitive design that leads you to the information you’re seeking quickly
- Smart linking to Google Scholar for review of entire judicial opinions
- E-mail option so you can forward any section to yourself or a colleague
- Customizable subscription options, so you only subscribe to exactly what you need
- Much more cost-effective than alternatives such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks
Our current content includes the following federal and state statutes:
Federal Bankruptcy Code
Federal Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Federal Sentencing Guidelines Manual
Federal Search and Seizure Manual
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
Federal Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Title 8 Aliens & Nationality
Title 18 Crimes and Criminal Procedure
Delaware General Corporation Law
Texas Penal Code
Texas Code of Criminal Procedure
Texas Transportation Code
Texas Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Texas Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Texas Business and Commerce Code
Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code
Texas Property Code
Texas Business Organizations Code
Texas Family Code
Texas Health and Safety Code
Texas Probate Code
Texas Rules of Civil Procedure
California Penal Code
California Evidence Code
California Vehicle Code
Florida Crimes Code (Title XLVI)
Florida Evidence Code (Title VII)
New York Penal Law
New York Civil Practice Law & Rules
New York Criminal Procedure Law
New York Domestic Relations Law
We are continually expanding our selection. If you’d like to make a request, or if you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to consider using PushLegal, a cost-effective alternative to LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks. We hope you enjoy the app!
It's available in an easily browsable and searchable format, and is suitable for lawyers, law enforcement officers and law students.
Includes Code updates!
Includes free updates to the Code!
California Business and Professions Code for Android is the complete Code in your Android smartphone. It's available in an easily browsable and searchable format, and is suitable for lawyers and law students.