Awesome! Alerts are working again. Thanks for all the hard work on this app.
Great App This app is a great idea. As a former medic and EMT and currently CPR certified this is a great way to help out if I am in the right place at the right time. Amazing how many agencies have adopted Pulsepoint. I got it when San Jose, CA adopted it as the 2nd agency. Took a while to get more agencies but then really took off.
Great app although some delay This app is great but I've noticed some delays (up to 52 minutes) in notifications. This could be on the call center end though as it seems to only occur with San Jose Fire Department. This should be addressed as timely notifications are imperative.
Could change a few items Would like to be able to set my own alert sound. Also would like to fallow multiple stations
Motorola X (second generation) Upgraded phone. Works great! I can monitor as many agencies as I want that is available on the app.
Great app If you want to know what is going on in your area or even to get notified of something happens. Then this is your app.
Version 2.0.3, build 36. Requires Android 4.1 (Jellybean) or higher.
- Initial zoom level fix on incident map
- Incident list retains position when returning from map
- Selection of Map/Satellite view now persists
- Registration for GCM ID now retries on failure
- CPR alert shows entire location info in Android notification area (BigText style)
- AEDs show hours of availability (if set by contributor)
- Multiple AEDs shown in CPR alert map
- Miscellaneous stability and usability improvements
Information on the internal organs of the human body in a 3D model.