All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 7500 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Fribourg Tourismus
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Region Willisau
- Stadt Winterthur
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: show the phone's location on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed, altitude and route information can be shown on the mp, the layout can be dragged freely;
3. Route record: the phone's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
4. Mark: markers can be drawn on the map and can be dragged. A route and its markers can be shared with your friends. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
5. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on any item to show this route and photos on the map. long press on any route item to delete, rename, share or show speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
6. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
7. Share: convenient to share a route to your friends, share can be done when saving a route, or long-press a route in the route list.
8. route planning: plan a route to drive along.
9. photo: photos can be displayed along with routes, tap a photo to enlarge.
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
• Find nearby tracks or import your own
• Examine the track on a map or as a list of waypoints
• Use GPS to chart your progress following the track
• Automatically determine the next waypoint on the track
• Receive voice prompts as you approach waypoints on the track
Track Navigator supports importing tracks directly from http://www.ridewithgps.com. Find nearby tracks or create your own and import them directly into Track Navigator. Tracks created using ridewithgps.com can be configured with waypoints that will provide turn-by-turn directions. Receive directions using voice prompts or view them in cue sheet format.
You can also create tracks using any other application, save them to your external storage, and import them directly into Track Navigator. Track Navigator supports importing files in GPX and TCX formats.
Other features of Track Navigator include:
• Support for metric and imperial distance units
• Highlight portions of the track that have been covered
• Voice notifications when going off track
• Display covered and remaining track distance in real-time
• Option to view satellite map
• Load individual waypoints into Google Maps for direct navigation
Many more features on the way. Stay on track with Track Navigator.
application and you can see the running status of train without the need of sending any SMS.
This application serves as bookmark for newly introduced service of Train Inquiry from Railyatri.
You can also use this app for accessing National Train Enquiry System (NTES) / TrainEnquiry and fetch available trains to make planning and managing your trip a lot easier. Now you have the power of access within your hands – to live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends! No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
This application displays the real time status of Indian Railways' trains on all the routes. You can input any data, say train number, source, destination or any combination of these to get the status of your train.
Travellers need not send any SMS or visit any other portal to get the running status of your train. This application shows the status real-time.
We firmly believe that there is always a room for improvement, and customer feedback is most effective way to improve. So, in case of any suggestions/issues, or just to say Hi, please drop us a mail at Simplutions.firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be eagerly waiting for your feedback.
If you like this application, we would urge you to provide your review for this application. This would help us in providing better experience to you and and other customers would know your genuine feedback.
The development of this application has been supported by Karelia ENPI CBC grant KA179 “Complex development of regional cooperation in the field of open ICT innovations” co-funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Finland.
For London Heathrow and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
London Heathrow Airport is the largest airport in the United Kingdom and serves as gateway from Europe to the world. It is the third largest airport in the world. There is easy access to London using the tube (London Subway) which has stops at the airport.
You can easily do it with track-kit.net web site and Track Kit app for your Android phone or tablet!
[TRACK-KIT.NET WEB SITE]
http://track-kit.net was created to make sharing of your tracks as easy as possible. This is the place you can upload and edit GPS/KML files.
Add pictures to your tracks using Google Panoramio or even Google Street Vew. You can also create time-lapse videos from Google Street Vew if available. Once image added to a track you can view it as a nice blog with mini maps for each waypoint.
* Location, Date, keywords, images
* StreetView, Panoramio, multiple map sources in one place
* Rulers to measure distance
* Image gallery with mini map
* Presentation mode with slideshow and track player
* Street Video Time-lapse video player: create time-lapse vidos from your track
* Cr harts, including recorded sensors(!) from Track Kit application
* Waypoints with images and audio notes
* Blog mode to share your stories and images
* Upload tracks from Track Kit application
* Upload GPX/KML files.
* List of your tracks. Make tracks private or public.
* Add public tracks the others have published to your favorites.
* Instantly share tracks to Facebook.
* Create routes between point A and point B
* Add waypoints: images and notes
* Add lines, circles and polygones
* Cut points and segments
* Modify waypoints
* Drag and drop images with GPS info while editing tracks
* Don't have pictures to add? Automatically (!) add pictures from Panoramoio to your tracks while editing.
* Create time-lapse videos from Street View
[+] REAL-TIME TRACKING
* Web interface for tracking groups of devices in a real-time
A demo team:
[+]SEE WHAT THE OTHERS DO
Visit Google campus with Track Kit!
The app is a great help in traveling, hiking, sightseeing, navigation, boating, hunting and finding your way around. Track Kit – is not only multinational tracker but also a unique free web service for exploring and presenting your travel routes.
** POPULAR MAPS **
The application includes some of the popular maps including OSM, MapQuest, Yandex.
** MAP TOOLS **
Multipoint distance measurement and radius overlay.
** TRACK RECORDING **
One BIG RED BUTTON for recording your track.
Brief statistics can be expanded by vertical swype on a red panel
(i) button for complete statats and scrollabe charts
** WAYPOINTS AND PICTURES **
Add waypoints and pictures to keep your traveling logs and prepare new routes to explore.
Take a picture and create a waypoint on your route with just one click to mark exciting places to visit, secret vistas and running paths.
Add images and Google street view panoramas to your tracks.
Create amazing presentations about places you traveled to!
** REAL-TIME TRACKING **
track your friends in real time (internet connection is required)!
** SENSORS RECORDING**
Record sensors! Go to options to select sensors to be recorded.
** SHARING **
- Publish tracks on www.track-kit.net web site to organize your routes and compare multiple tracks.
- Share your tracks and pictures with friends via Gmail, Facebook or Twitter.
- GPX, KML, KMZ file import and export
1.While recording tracks the application uses GPS in background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2.To keep your tracks stored on the server, please register for FREE at www.track-kit.net.
If you like Track Kit app, please write us a review. Your support would greatly help us make the application even better!
- AGENDA What is happening right here, right now? The agenda keeps you informed about about what is going on today, tomorrow or next week. from parties to expositions, from live music to events, ...
- LOCALS Meet the Antwerp locals who are sharing all their secrets with you.
- OFFLINE MAP: use the map to navigate the city without worrying about data charges - the map can be used offline.
Via de app kan je inchecken wanneer je op het toilet zit. Maak je pot aan in de app en check in!
Diarree is, samen met longontstekingen, de meest voorkomende doodsoorzaak bij kinderen jonger dan vijf jaar.
Music For Life 2011 steunt het Rode Kruis, dat verschillende programma's heeft lopen om diarree bij kinderen beter te voorkomen en te behandelen.