• Find nearby tracks or import your own
• Examine the track on a map or as a list of waypoints
• Use GPS to chart your progress following the track
• Automatically determine the next waypoint on the track
• Receive voice prompts as you approach waypoints on the track
Track Navigator supports importing tracks directly from http://www.ridewithgps.com. Find nearby tracks or create your own and import them directly into Track Navigator. Tracks created using ridewithgps.com can be configured with waypoints that will provide turn-by-turn directions. Receive directions using voice prompts or view them in cue sheet format.
You can also create tracks using any other application, save them to your external storage, and import them directly into Track Navigator. Track Navigator supports importing files in GPX and TCX formats.
Other features of Track Navigator include:
• Support for metric and imperial distance units
• Highlight portions of the track that have been covered
• Voice notifications when going off track
• Display covered and remaining track distance in real-time
• Option to view satellite map
• Load individual waypoints into Google Maps for direct navigation
Many more features on the way. Stay on track with Track Navigator.
My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: the mobile's location is shown on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed and route information can be shwon on the mp, this layout can be dragged freely;
3. Satellite: switch between map and satellite to show the location and route.
4. Route record: the mobile's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
5. Mark: markers can be inserted into the map and can be dragged, A route and its markers can be uploaded to the Internet. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
6. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on one of route list items, the route can be shown on the map; long press on any route item, you can delete, rename, share or show the route's speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
7. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
8. Share: it's very convenient to share route map to your friends, share can be done when route saving, or long-pressed in the route list.
9. navigation: route planning,
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
Sincere gratitude to Mr. Christian Phaneuf for French translation, Mr. Florian Wenz for German translation and Captain Roland den Roover for suggestions.
All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 7500 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Fribourg Tourismus
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Region Willisau
- Stadt Winterthur
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
application and you can see the running status of train without the need of sending any SMS.
This application serves as bookmark for newly introduced service of Train Inquiry from Railyatri.
You can also use this app for accessing National Train Enquiry System (NTES) / TrainEnquiry and fetch available trains to make planning and managing your trip a lot easier. Now you have the power of access within your hands – to live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends! No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
This application displays the real time status of Indian Railways' trains on all the routes. You can input any data, say train number, source, destination or any combination of these to get the status of your train.
Travellers need not send any SMS or visit any other portal to get the running status of your train. This application shows the status real-time.
We firmly believe that there is always a room for improvement, and customer feedback is most effective way to improve. So, in case of any suggestions/issues, or just to say Hi, please drop us a mail at Simplutions.email@example.com. We would be eagerly waiting for your feedback.
If you like this application, we would urge you to provide your review for this application. This would help us in providing better experience to you and and other customers would know your genuine feedback.
NEW! Track numbers and statuses for trains departing Grand Central Terminal up to 3 hours in advance!
Right Track: Metro North provides full offline schedule searches (no data connection required!) combined with real-time track numbers and status updates that inform you of delays, cancellations and schedule changes, as they happen.
• Trip Searches (offline, no data connection required)
• Real-Time Status and Track Information
• Transfer Searches (available as an upgrade)
• Station Tables (train status and track numbers)
• Line Status (system-wide delays and schedule changes)
• MTA Status (including NYC Subway and Buses)
• In-app Schedule Updates
• Line Map
• Fare Information
• Trip Alarms (available as an upgrade)
• Trip Sharing (available as an upgrade)
• Home screen widgets (available as an upgrade)
The app offers extended features that are available to purchase as in-app upgrades:
• Ad Removal - $0.99
• Transfer Searches - $0.99
• Widgets - $0.99
• Other: Alarms, Trip Sharing - $0.99
• All of the above - $2.50
Explanation of Permission Requests:
• Access Network State: Determine if your device has a data connection
• Internet: Required to access real-time status information and displaying ads
• Write External Storage: Needed for backup of settings and storage of map tiles
• Wake Lock: Used by the travel alarms to turn the screen on when an alarm starts
• Vibrate: Used by the travel alarms
• Read Phone State: Used to verify upgrades against the device ID (the device ID is not logged or sent anywhere, but is used to generate a one-way hash for license keys)
• Location: only used when you request the closest station
- AGENDA What is happening right here, right now? The agenda keeps you informed about about what is going on today, tomorrow or next week. from parties to expositions, from live music to events, ...
- LOCALS Meet the Antwerp locals who are sharing all their secrets with you.
- OFFLINE MAP: use the map to navigate the city without worrying about data charges - the map can be used offline.
Via de app kan je inchecken wanneer je op het toilet zit. Maak je pot aan in de app en check in!
Diarree is, samen met longontstekingen, de meest voorkomende doodsoorzaak bij kinderen jonger dan vijf jaar.
Music For Life 2011 steunt het Rode Kruis, dat verschillende programma's heeft lopen om diarree bij kinderen beter te voorkomen en te behandelen.