My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: show the phone's location on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed, altitude and route information can be shown on the mp, the layout can be dragged freely;
3. Route record: the phone's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
4. Mark: markers can be drawn on the map and can be dragged. A route and its markers can be shared with your friends. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
5. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on any item to show this route and photos on the map. long press on any route item to delete, rename, share or show speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
6. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
7. Share: convenient to share a route to your friends, share can be done when saving a route, or long-press a route in the route list.
8. route planning: plan a route to drive along.
9. photo: photos can be displayed along with routes, tap a photo to enlarge.
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
• Find nearby tracks or import your own
• Examine the track on a map or as a list of waypoints
• Use GPS to chart your progress following the track
• Automatically determine the next waypoint on the track
• Receive voice prompts as you approach waypoints on the track
Track Navigator supports importing tracks directly from http://www.ridewithgps.com. Find nearby tracks or create your own and import them directly into Track Navigator. Tracks created using ridewithgps.com can be configured with waypoints that will provide turn-by-turn directions. Receive directions using voice prompts or view them in cue sheet format.
You can also create tracks using any other application, save them to your external storage, and import them directly into Track Navigator. Track Navigator supports importing files in GPX and TCX formats.
Other features of Track Navigator include:
• Support for metric and imperial distance units
• Highlight portions of the track that have been covered
• Voice notifications when going off track
• Display covered and remaining track distance in real-time
• Option to view satellite map
• Load individual waypoints into Google Maps for direct navigation
Many more features on the way. Stay on track with Track Navigator.
All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 7500 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Fribourg Tourismus
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Region Willisau
- Stadt Winterthur
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
- AGENDA What is happening right here, right now? The agenda keeps you informed about about what is going on today, tomorrow or next week. from parties to expositions, from live music to events, ...
- LOCALS Meet the Antwerp locals who are sharing all their secrets with you.
- OFFLINE MAP: use the map to navigate the city without worrying about data charges - the map can be used offline.
Via de app kan je inchecken wanneer je op het toilet zit. Maak je pot aan in de app en check in!
Diarree is, samen met longontstekingen, de meest voorkomende doodsoorzaak bij kinderen jonger dan vijf jaar.
Music For Life 2011 steunt het Rode Kruis, dat verschillende programma's heeft lopen om diarree bij kinderen beter te voorkomen en te behandelen.