On Toluna, you can ask the community for their feedback on your latest pair of shoes, the next high-tech products you want to buy, the best vacation spot, or even the best pizza in town...
On top of that, leading brands will ask your opinion about their latest products and services and we’ll reward you with points redeemable in gift vouchers, cool products, or even cash.
All you need to do is create an account if you’re not already a Toluna.com member; if you are, all you need to do is sign in.
- Participate in fun discussions
- Connect with people who share the same views…and those who don’t
- Create cool polls and receive tons of replies
- Snap photos on the go and use them to collect opinions and votes from your friends
- Share your polls and topics on Toluna, Facebook, or Twitter
- Answer professional surveys and get cool rewards
Simply enter your event code and start polling!
For more information, visit http://www.audienceopinion.com
- Make your own survey, poll, quiz, inquest or study and discover what other users think about it.
- A place to express your opinion about the last restaurant you went, the best hamburger in your city, your favorite sport's team, the decisions of your town council or political party
- Suggest your own questions, polls, surveys or quizes and know what other people thinks about them.
- Create private groups to make private questions for your friends and relatives.
- A place to debate, discuss, suggest and change your environment giving your opinion.
- The best app on Google Play to get opinion rewards.
• Product testing – test new products & give your feedback
• Mystery shopping – share your experience when visiting local shops & events
• Diary studies – record your thoughts on different topics via short diary entries
• Brand research – weigh in on new advertising concepts
• Access to your account
• FAQs to answer questions you may have about the app
• Ability to contact Member Services from the app
• In-app control of push notifications & location services
• The option to upgrade to Valued Opinions Mobile+
Simply sign in using the email address and password you use to log in to your account on our website. When you first login to the app you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions for the app.
MyndCast is the premier social venue for rating, reviewing, and sharing the things we love. It's inspired by some of our favorite elements from apps and social networks you know already.
MyndCast lets you:
- Create a custom profile and track your stats
- Become a fan and follow your friends or other users
- Rate and review thousands of items
- Add new items to the community
- Comment and Up vote reviews you love
- Share your reviews across all social media
Get rewards for ALL of it!
Every action in MyndCast is worth points, so you can see your profile and stats rank up as you rate, review, and acquire fans that love your thoughts.
They say everybody's a critic, and we all want to share the things we like with our friends, but who has the time to write reviews on everything they love?
With MyndCast, now you can! Served up in shots of 200 characters or less, concise micro-reviews are a blast of opinion that makes it easy to share what's on your mind. In seconds, a Micro Review can be written, posted, or shared.
Additionally, an informative meta score or aggregate public opinion can be seen for every item in MyndCast. With just a glance you can tell instantly how the world feels about:
Whisky (Scotch Whiskey, Bourbon, etc)
With Wikipedia connected to every item it's now easier than ever to explore and discover more about..well everything.
MyndCast: 'What's on your mind?'
- Check out our web home at http://www.myndcast.net where you can add and view your profile!
- Now available for iOS as well!
This is a free, new community and requires a basic user login and password. We value user content so please consider signing up and joining in on the discussions!
Optimized for tablets (10" or 7")
This app has been Inspired by Twitter, Foursquare and the now defunct Blippr.
This app is ad-supported.
New with improved Material Design.
New major update for cricket fans.
Name is combination of two words Poll Hub which denotes community who like vote create and share. #poll #social
A problem (snag) you had at their place.
A suggestion (idea) on what you would like changed.
A compliment (Kudos) on their service and/or product.
Be a critic, a consultant or a supporter. Win Prizes, Earn Coins, View Offers.
A fun, easy and rewarding way to give your 2Cents directly to any local business.
Businesses are waiting to hear from you - Please give now - Please give regularly!
START MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!
This app uses the Barcode Scanner from ZXing Team.
Uploading explicit content is not allowed as also children are playing this game. It is forbidden to distribute pornographic and sexually explicit content, it is also forbidden to publish the idea of violating law, including, in particular affecting moral habits, depicting violence and promoting any discrimination and hatred. Users who upload explicit content will be removed!!
ToS: By installing this app, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms of service that are described on http://www.barcodeempire.com
* receive your personal timetable
* get directions to the course location
* submit comments on courses
* answer your lecturers clicker questions
The ETH EduApp assists ETH Zurich students in their student lives and supports interaction during teaching. It displays personal timetables of all courses from myStudies.ethz.ch and provides maps of the ETH for orientation. It allows students to answer clicker questions and view the results. Furthermore lecturers and semester spokespersons can set up channels for student questions and feedback.
The ETH EduApp can also be used as web application. The app was developed and realised through Educational Development and Technology (LET, www.let.ethz.ch) on behalf of the rector. It’s source code is licensed under Mozilla Public License and is available on www.eduapp.ethz.ch together with the terms of license.
Follow us on twitter @ETH_EduApp.
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback, input and support enquiries via email@example.com.
ETH Zurich has some 18,000 students from over 100 different countries, 3,800 of whom are doctoral students. About 500 professors currently teach and conduct research in the areas of engineering, architecture, mathematics, natural sciences, system-oriented sciences, and management and social sciences. ETH Zurich regularly appears at the top of international rankings as one of the best universities in the world. 21 Nobel Laureates have studied, taught or conducted research at ETH Zurich, underlining the excellent reputation of the institute.
ETH Zurich’s App supplies you with
- News: successful research stories, life on campus
- Agenda: public events taking place at ETH Zurich or organised by ETH Zurich
- Site plans: maps with the buildings of ETH Zurich in the centre of Zurich and on campus Science City (Hönggerberg)
- Catering facilities: daily menus offered by all the canteens in ETH buildings
- People Search: Finds all staff members of ETH Zurich
polybox offers all ETH members "Dropbox-similar ETH on-campus storage". The following simple formula describes the use case very well:
"polybox - Use it as a logical memory stick - store your data on the ETH campus"
ITS System Services (ID SD) as the internal service provider, will provide "polybox.ethz.ch" service with 50 GB of storage on the ETH storage facilities. The service is available to all ETH members and is free of charge.
polybox meets the following requirements:
- polybox data is stored on ETH storage facilities
- ETH members avoid the use of ETH-external (uncontrollable) storage media (like Dropbox)
- mobile (iPhone + Android) and Sync clients are available
Die ETH Founders Community ist eine Plattform zur Förderung der Kommunikation und Kollaboration unter ETH Spin-offs, Pioneer Fellows und ieLab Mitgliedern.
In der ETH Founders App können sich ETH Gründer zu verschiedenen Themen virtuell in öffentlichen Streams oder privaten Unterhaltungen untereinander austauschen:
- Start-up Fragen
- Ideen & Vorschläge
- Start-up Ressourcen
- Spannende Artikel
Die ETH Career Center App unterstützt dich bei deiner Bewerbung, gibt dir Tipps zu karriererelevanten Themen und informiert dich über die wichtigsten Karriere-Veranstaltungen an der ETH Zürich.
Inhalte der App
Warm-ups gibt dir erste einfache Tipps zu den wichtigsten Schritten für deine Job-Bewerbung
- Ausgangspunkt: Standortbestimmung
- Mögliche Tätigkeitsfelder
- Faktor Zeit bei Bewerbungen
- Idealer Kontakt zu Firmen
- Nutzen von Social Media
- Analyse eines Stelleninserates
- Vorbereitung zum Interview
- Quick Relax vor dem Interview
- Erfolgreich im Interview
- Erfolgreich im Telefoninterview
Unter Events findest du die wichtigsten Karriere-Veranstaltungen an der ETH Zürich.
Globe – stay connected
Globe, the magazine of ETH Zurich and ETH Alumni, is published jointly by ETH Zurich and the ETH Alumni Association. The quarterly magazine for everyone who wants to stay connected with ETH Zurich and its alumni contains:
the latest from research and teaching
in-depth information on a special theme
information from the alumni world
information on interesting projects at ETH Zurich
Available in German and English.