Mit der Müll App hast Du alles rund um das Thema Müll in Deiner Stadt oder Gemeinde schnell zur Hand!
Was kann die Müll App?
- die Müll App liefert Dir deinen individuellen Müllkalender direkt aufs Smartphone
- sie erinnert Dich rechtzeitig daran, die Mülltonne rauszustellen
- sie beantwortet Deine Fragen rund um das Thema Müll
- sie ist Sprachrohr für Wünsche, Änderungen und Ideen rund um den Müll
- sie hilft Dir, in deiner Stadt oder Gemeinde Müllinseln und Entsorgungsmöglichkeiten zu finden
- die Müll App gibt es sowohl für dein Smartphone, aber auch als nützliches SMS Service
Folgende innovativen, österreichische Gemeinden bieten die Müll App bereits als nützliches Bürgerservice an:
- Hermagor am Pressegger See
- Neuhofen an der Krems
PS: Sie sind Gemeindevertreter und möchten die Müll App auch Ihren Gemeindebürgern als nützliches Bürgerservice anbieten? Zögern Sie nicht, uns zu kontaktieren.
1. With My Family Geofence, you can create a specific "safe zone" or "unauthorized zone" on a map and get an E-mail Alert if the phone leaves the area.
2. Receive an instant alert in case of breach of specific zone.
How to start?
1. Install the application on your Android phone.
2. Create your account by providing your email id, phone number of the device, name, country and submit it.
3. Check your email for the password. Once you get the password your account is activated. It may take from few minutes to hours before you get the password. Ensure to check spam folder in case email goes to spam.
4. Log in to the application using your registered email and password received. Here you can create geofence.
You can also change or reset password.
How to use Geofence feature?
Application provides you a geofence feature you can configure from application. It allows you to set multiple schedule based geofence settings for each user in your account. A geofence event is triggered based on active fence schedule.
Note: Please keep the application updated for new upgrades.
Disclaimer: This is a supplementary tool providing a mechanism of communication.
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or RIN
- To Do Lists
- Master and Detail Sources
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
- Alternate Names
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Documents, audio and video files
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
- Supports Legacy 6, 7 and 8
Families uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported. Users have successfully displayed and edited files containing over 300,000 individuals.
Families requires a companion program running on the PC to transfer family files to and from the Android device. This program, Families Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/families.
A sample family file is included.
FOR EVERYONE GIVING BAD REVIEWS AND LOW RATINGS BECAUSE OF THE MISSING AGENDA FEATURE (REMINDERS): Please note that such feature was always planned for a future version (and still is), I'm sorry I wasn't able to release it sooner rather than later.
Some relevant features include:
• Several fancy and high quality icon sets
• Change individual notes visibility
• Persistent or dismissible notifications
• Customize the application's behavior with several preferences
• Easily create a new note from a notification or shortcut
• Quickly edit or delete any note with a visible notification
• Load visible notes on boot
• Intuitive and elegant user interface
The above is just a subset of the features already available in the current version, much more is planned for future versions. A premium and ad-free version is also planned to be released soon, allowing you to support further development if you are interested in doing so.
Please avoid bad reviews and low ratings just because the application closed unexpectedly or it didn’t work exactly the way you were expecting it to. Contact me so we can work out any issue you might be having.
Keywords: notification, status bar, notes, agenda, appointments
Export/Import your data for backups and/or transfer to other devices.
To help organize, change Notebook color to Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, White, or Black.
In addition to notebook colors, enhance organization by sorting your notebooks by Create Date (newest to oldest), Notebook Name (alphabetical), Last Opened(most recently opened to oldest), or group the notebooks by their color.
Long Press notebook for quick access to edit labels, notebook color, or to deleted the selected notebook. Touch notebook, add notes, touch color coded tab to change notebook tab. Click on the left and right arrows to navigate/add new pages to the tab. Tabs are color coded and allow you to add text to label them. Notes save automatically. Option to email or text notebook contents also. Ability to select individual tabs to email/text.
Click on Highlighter to toggle highlighting of text on and off.
Long Press on Notebook Tabs for more options to edit tab default settings, and Delete current page.
Ability to change default page font. Choose between 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 22 font size. Save default font size for each notebook tab.
Ability to change default page and tab label font style. Choose between the Default Android text and Segoe Script. Save defaults for each tab.
Ability to move app from phone to SD card from device settings.
Great app to satisfy your notepad and notebook needs. This note organizer is a simple and effective way to keep track of your notes.
Disclaimer: There is an in-app purchase ($1.89) for the ability to change settings from the defaults & extra graphics, but there are no ads or limits within the app otherwise.
Welcome to a Klingon themed todo app, a star trek app with some practical functions. This app is a spin-off of my federation themed todo app called 'Star Trek ToDo Agenda', except themed for klingon graphics & sounds. It is functionally identical to the federation one, but maybe more subtle, for first-timers you may want to try the federation version first. The apps are functionally identical, just different hotspot locations to go with the theme.
The ToDo app, in my opinion, is a pretty advanced agenda style todo list, it does the ToDo essentials in minimal intuitive taps, but it's not a full-blown PIM. I'm not sure how ppl have time to keep full-blown PIMs up to date... so this is my ideal pim actually, besides the theming.
6/7 New! Homescreen widget and notifications are a new addition and will improve with time. Right now the widget is just functional and not very themed.
For further questions or suggestions, please email email@example.com
Description of Permissions
billing - for the optional in-app donation/unlock.
sdcard/storage - the app stores some tiny data/graphics in a folder. just delete sdcard/sta_photos to totally remove this app (after uninstall).
set wallpaper - not available yet, but i'd like to add in a couple nice trek wallpapers used in the app that one could set to their homescreen if desired.
that's it, no internet access, no ads, no funny stuff; all stanlm apps are focused on simplicity.
oops, it does use internet and record audio now (7/10), that was for the new voice-to-text option. that is all it is for.
The graphics do take some memory, it is designed to look great specifically for the latest superphones (720p hd screens), but should be okay down to pretty old phones (which aren't that old ;).
The app does not run unnecessarily in the background, unless you have the widget turned on in which once a minute it's checking for alarmed tasks and updating the countdown on the widget if the homescreen is visible. But you don't have to use the widget if you're concerned about the battery for that. There is no other background process that runs, no ads, no internet, nothing to do when the app is not active.
Thanks, and let me know what you think! firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Trek Klingon Calendar Agenda ToDo List
Star Trek Klingon Notepad, Memopad
Star Trek Klingon Calculator
- View quickly your appointments to come
- Enter easily the name of your event, time, date and color for clarity
- Delete and edit your events easily
- Service reminders and notifications
- Enabling and disabling notifications
- 3 themes: white and blue, green and orange are available to customize your calendar according to your wishes
- Import data from SD card
- Export data to SD card
- A demonstration of the use of the calendar is available
✔ My Calendar is without advertising banners
- We are listening to all your interesting comments that could evolve the application and take into account your suggestions to make improvements.
- If, however despite of our care, you have any problems or bugs, please contact us at the following
e-mail address : email@example.com
Access is granted via the myControlServer app which should be installed on the host prior to connection.
Please visit our website to download the myControlServer host application.
All of the latest Windows and Linux platforms are supported, inc Windows 8 (Pro).
▶ seamless connectivity with full mouse and keyboard emulation
▶ connect via wifi (IP address) or a Bluetooth pairing
▶ clean and intuitive interface (easy to use)
▶ fully configurable automation via the host scripting engine
▶ voice commands for text entry and script execution
▶ custom script icons with an interactive quick launch bar
▶ remote screen capture function
▶ password protection and port control
▶ a community based script repository
▶ dedicated user support via email
▷ more features to be added shortly
Automate common tasks such as starting a Google search, launching a TV catchup site (BBC iPlayer, Hulu, SKY Go, Netflix,etc) or requesting a music track via Spotify or iTunes (without the requirement of VNC or RDP / remote desktop).
Design your own scripts or choose from a wide selection of custom commands submitted to the myControl community on our website.
Note: the free version of myControl is limited to one script addition only. Please upgrade to myControl Pro to experience the full potential of the application.
Take full control of your Home Theatre PC setup without having to pick up a remote or attach any other device (USB UIRT, gmote, gpad or unified remote). Experience the full power of Windows 8 with voice control scripts customised for the most popular apps and interfaces (XBMC, winamp, VLC, boxee, Spotify search, media center and xbox smart glass).
myControl is also the ideal companion for presentations and audio / video demonstrations (powerpoint, picasa, tumblr, flickr, dropbox, adode PDF / flash and other office tools).
A full user guide can be found on our website:
Take control now with any phone, tablet or mobile device.
This version is a fully featured FREE download. No adverts or cookies are used to ensure that the interface is kept clean and intuitive.
Watch popular television episodes and series, such as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons; or any of your movie collection from the comfort of your sofa with an HTPC powered by myControl.
Enjoy live sports (football, hockey and baseball) from any Internet feed that you would normally watch on your laptop without the hassle of a wired mouse or keyboard.
Supported operating systems include: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (Pro). Linux is also fully supported (Ubuntu or Fedora recommended). Apple Mac support to follow.
The user interface is optimised for all of the latest Android devices, including: Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, ASUS Transformer, Motorola X and many more mobile and tablet specifications.
Root access is not required to make use of the my Control application, however the myControlServer application should be installed and executed on the host PC with administrator privileges.
Please contact us via the support email listed below to report any issues or to submit feature requests / recommendations.
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Manage multiple publisher’s service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
* Supported Languages (please email email@example.com if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Spanish (Thanks Pau)
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
Permissions Explanation (http://myministryassistant.com/permissions)
To write database backups to the SD card.
There is a beta Google+ group if you wish to join and help test and request new features.
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you wish to donate anything you can here: http://myministryassistant.com/donate