- Analog and Digital Time
- World Clock
- Stopwatch with the ability to record laps
Tell us how we can improve!
For UTC time zone add 'Accra' to the list.
An advanced version is also available including times, weather and forecast, called World Watch.
The image quality is quite good on devices like:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The app adjusts for GMT and day light savings time in eastern, central, mountain and pacific time zones.
The app also adjusts for British Summer Time(BST).
The next release will be more precise for other regions/cities !
I was thinking about actually using the S4 thermometer to control the CPU load !
(The S4 has many sensors: ambient temperature, pressure, humidity, etc)
Settings: (None in this version)
* Cities sorted from GMT -12 to +12
* Version 1.0 bug fixes.
* Display multiple global clocks, each configured for your choice of time zones.
* Comprehensive list of time zones!
* Choose from an assortment of clock colors
* Configure date overlay with digital time display as an option
* Customize each clocks label for quick identification (London/Parents)
* Each clock widget can launch your choice of applications.
* Widget formatted for convenient 2x2 display.
* Easy and intuitive user interface
REMARKS & DISCLAIMER
Thank you for supporting independent development!
Years ago, keeping track of the time around the world meant a row of wall clocks with labels like "Pondicherry" and "Lyon".
Things are easier in this century, and it's easy to keep track of the time in India, France.
But those who need to track multiple time zones simultaneously still face more of a challenge.
That's where this World Clock App step in.
Definitely, Super World Clock is most useful tool that is essential in every abroad trip.
Have you ever needed to know time in different country?
Do you have coworkers or friends from another time zones?
Or maybe your children are on trip and you don't know if you can contact with them?
In every of this cases our application will help you with showing time and date in distant place.
Features and benefits:
- over 200 countries
- current time and date in selected countries and cities
- easy to use
- huge precision
- fast search by country name
- very low battery consumption
Our main goal is Your satisfaction of using our software. If you have any ideas or comments feel free to contact us! Each feedback from you is essential to us and will be taken into account in future version of this application.
This free version has advertisements and limited number of countries from which time is shown. On top of that, Internet connection is necessary to determine your time zone. For a small fee you can use adverb free version with no limit of country number. Your support will speed up developing process of this and our other apps.
BiGi Solutions Team!
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
Coming soon in the next version is an App Widget.
If you find issues please report them. I will try my best to fix them soon. You can also help fix them if you can!
Please visit http://www.AndroidOpenSourceApps.org for details.
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.