Refreshed with Material design, a simple world clock right on your home screen exactly the way you want it.
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
- Analog and Digital Time
- World Clock
- Stopwatch with the ability to record laps
Tell us how we can improve!
3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.
Settings: size of the clock, show second arrow on/off, show day of the week on/ off, show month on/off, select primary and secondary colors, show serif typeface on/off, change logo text, horizontal and vertical alignment.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
With this app, you can get current clock time for any city in the world.
To use this app extension, you must have SmartBand™ Talk app installed on your smartphone.
Note: When using SmartBand™ Talk SWR30 open the SmartBand™ Talk Sony app and add WorldClock app.
Works with: SmartBand™ Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
The alarm clock that wakes you in the morning can have an impact on the rest of your day and we know that most people prefer to be woken with a different alarm on a weekend to that of a working day. Digital Alarm Clock offers you this functionality and much more.
Questions? Check out: https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
More than 500,000 people wake up with this alarm clock app every day:
☆ ‘Why is it so difficult to find a good alarm clock application? I'm finally completely satisfied!’
☆ ‘Great alarm clock! It has a lot of features that other apps charge for, but they're free.’
☆ ‘Best bedside clock yet! This app does exactly what I was wanting.’
Download for FREE now!
Digital Alarm Clock is natively translated into Spanish, Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish and Chinese (Simplified)
Digital Alarm Clock FREE Features:
► ALARM OPTIONS – Each alarm can be individually customised
• Built in tones or wake to your own music
• Fade in alarm
• Nap Timer on main display means you can set a quick alarm in just 2 clicks!
• Shake to snooze, number of snoozes, custom snooze time
• One off alarm, recurring alarm, date alarm
► DISPLAY OPTIONS – Completely customisable
• Day & Night mode with individual brightness and volume settings
• Built in nightlight softly illuminates the whole screen
• Anti Burn moves the clock to look after your display
• Optional day, date, seconds, AM/PM indicator, flashing separator
• Select your preferred date format
• Choose from over 16 million colours & several display fonts
• Fits to the size of your screen or pinch to resize
► EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY – We have thought of everything
• Speaking Clock. Simply tap to hear the time (requires TTS engine on device)
• Silence notifications ensuring a peaceful sleep
• Automatically launches when charging or docked for bedside use
• Alarm clock automatically closes when the charger is unplugged or undocked
• Handy widget allows you to see the time in style on your homescreen and quickly access the alarms screen.
Download for FREE now!
‘I pride myself on offering excellent customer support. I believe that the app store should be no different than any other real world store and customers should be treated with the same respect. Digital Alarm Clock is one of the most actively developed in its category and has a loyal user base that provides feedback continuously. I use this feedback to ensure a satisfying experience for all users.’ - Jason, Developer
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you experience issues with alarms not activating and you use task-killing applications then you must add Digital Alarm Clock to the whitelist.
All permissions required are requested for legitimate use by the application and further information can be found at https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
I'll be working to port this to 4.1 Jelly Bean and below in the coming future, but for now minimum version needed is 4.2.
-The new KitKat font throughout the app.
-KitKat Analog and Digital Clock widget.
-KitKat world Clocks
And I have tweaked the new Kit Kat circular time chooser to a white theme to make it look more beautiful.
More features will be added soon.
This app is completely free and without ads. If you like my app, please buy my other app, Holo Camera Plus and/or Nemesis Camera.
Please email me for reports/suggestions at email@example.com
Definitely, Super World Clock is most useful tool that is essential in every abroad trip.
Have you ever needed to know time in different country?
Do you have coworkers or friends from another time zones?
Or maybe your children are on trip and you don't know if you can contact with them?
In every of this cases our application will help you with showing time and date in distant place.
Features and benefits:
- over 200 countries
- current time and date in selected countries and cities
- easy to use
- huge precision
- fast search by country name
- very low battery consumption
Our main goal is Your satisfaction of using our software. If you have any ideas or comments feel free to contact us! Each feedback from you is essential to us and will be taken into account in future version of this application.
This free version has advertisements and limited number of countries from which time is shown. On top of that, Internet connection is necessary to determine your time zone. For a small fee you can use adverb free version with no limit of country number. Your support will speed up developing process of this and our other apps.
BiGi Solutions Team!
'Toki Clock Free' is a clock app for your Android. Have your Andriod phone display the time, calendar, and time from cities around the world while it is being charged.
*** Differences between this FREE VERSION and the Paid version are:
1) Advertisement Banner is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2) Free version supports devices with resolutions greater than 480x854 (Paid version supports resolutions greater than 320x480)
- To avoid going into Sleep mode, when 'Toki Clock Free' is running, the system's auto-lock features is automatically disabled.
- Alarm feature works only when 'Toki Clock Free' is running in front. Alarm will not sound when 'Toki Clock Free' is running in the background.
'Toki Clock Free' supports devices with resolutions greater than 480x854. Also, devices with square screen are not supported. The devices I tested this version of 'Toki Clock Free' are as follows:
1) HTC Sensation (540x960)
2) Galaxy S III (720x1280)
3) Nexus One (800x480)
4) Galaxy Nexus (720x1280)
5) Nexus 7 (1200x1920)
- Display the world time for up to 5 cities simultaneously. You can choose from 244 major cities around the world.
- Adjusts to daylight saving time (summer time) automatically for all the cities.
- Choose from 10 skins.
- Display a 1-month or 2-month calendar. The calendar display can start with Sunday or Monday.
- Choose between a 12-hour and 24-hour clock.
- Show/hide the seconds display.
- Flash or don't flash the time separators.
- Dim the backlight.
- Option to display the time with big numbers.
- Show/hide dot animation. There are s animations:
2) Character up and down
- Choose from 3 different formats for the date display.
- 8 bit sound alarm!
RECENT RELEASE HISTORY:
August 14, 2013 - v1.2.1
- Reviewed code and optimized.
- Now the frame rate max is set to 60fps. This reduces electricity consumption by eliminating unnecessary redraws.
August 13, 2013 - v1.2.0
- Fixed a crasher bug by adding a null check before drawing.
August 13, 2013 - v1.1.9
- Fixed a crasher bug upon launch on Nexus 7 (2nd Gen). Please note that setup icons (such as 'change skin' icon and 'change mode' icon) are now displayed smaller to support various devices.
June 28, 2013 - v1.1.8
- Month name display for July and August was wrong for some skins (themes.) Fixed.
December 25, 2012 - v1.1.7
- When in 24 Hour display mode, 17 hour, 18 hour, and 21 hour were diplayed wrong. Fixed.
December 23, 2012 - v1.1.6
- Fixed bug where "Change Mode" icon was being displayed when it wasn't supposed to be.
- Fixed unexpected behavior bug when screen was tapped in the large-display mode.
December 22, 2012 - v1.1.5
- Fixed a bug where alarm time was displayed wrong.
December 21, 2012 - v1.1.4
- Optimized code to use less memory.
- Added 5 new skins (theme colors).
December 18, 2012 - v1.1.3
- Added high resolution icons.
December 16, 2012 - v1.1.2 (1st FREE version release)
- Now it supports devices with resolutions between 320x480 and 720x1280.
- Added graphics for high resolution devices.
- Fixed backlight bug.
- Fixed a bug where "Tap" action wasn't being accepted when in landscape mode.
- Fixed a bug where alarm sound becomes faster (or slower).
- Fixed a bug where 11:00AM is displayed as 11:00PM.
- Fixed a bug with separator flashing.
- To support devices without [Back] buttons, added [Done] button in alarm settings screen and city selection screen.
For UTC time zone add 'Accra' to the list.
An advanced version is also available including times, weather and forecast, called World Watch.
Coming soon in the next version is an App Widget.
If you find issues please report them. I will try my best to fix them soon. You can also help fix them if you can!
Please visit http://www.AndroidOpenSourceApps.org for details.