Drift as many features but the highlights are :
* Interactive timeline makes the application easy to use. Tapping on links, usernames or tags from any stream just works
* Image sharing using App.net storage capabilities
* Drafts supports, you can switch to any other task without worry with the ability to save your work-in-progress
* Quick reply, you can reply to a thread without switching to another screen
* Single-handed use, because application should be handy.
* Support for private messages and rooms.
* Push notifications for mentions and private messages.
There are still a lot of features coming :
* Tablet interface
* Geo tagging
NOTE: Access to App.net network requires a separate paid subscription.
With App.net you can:
* Get notified when something happens related to a wide range of categories, like:
- Music News for artists like Justin Bieber, One Direction, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Eminem and Taylor Swift
- The Vergecast
- The New Yorker
- Elite Daily: Sex Stories
- and more.
* Stop receiving notifications any time you like as your interests change -- just tap the ( i ) when viewing a broadcast and tap Unsubscribe.
* Create your own broadcast channels and send push notifications to your subscribers.
* Share alerts with built-in social tools and be the first person in your network to break news.
* Discover and download other amazing Android apps built by 3rd party developers for your App.net account.
Have any questions or suggestions? Get in touch at email@example.com.
Dash is your new best mate for App.net.
Dash lets you:
★ View your stream, mentions and global posts.
★ Compose, reply to, repost and star posts.
★ Share photo's and location.
★ Private messaging!
★ Push notifications for mentions.
★ Background updates.
★ Search users and hashtags.
★ View user profiles, stars, follow, unfollow, mute.
★ Streamlined UI designed for readability.
★ Share to and from Dash.
★ Rich in-line media.
★ View trending topics & users.
Dash supports phones and tablets Android 4.0+
Dash requires an App.net account. Don't have one? https://join.app.net/ or signup via Dash.
Follow @dashapp to stay up to date with the latest and greatest. If you enjoy using Dash please leave a review on Google Play. We love to hear feedback! Happy posting!
Supports Patter rooms and App.net private messaging. Requires an App.net account. If you don't have an account, you can sign up for a free account from within the app.
Contact @projectrory on App.net for support and questions.
Got a damaged or faulty screen? These tests will highlight any broken areas of your Android phone's display.
Calibration using SMPTE type bars.
Highlight scratches on the glass and faulty pixels.
More cards coming soon.
A quick tap on the screen and everyone will know that "our survey said..."
This homescreen widget plays the "wrong answer" noise from the classic TV quiz show Family Fortunes.
Remember - this is a widget. Do a long press on your home screen to add it.
You will get a random hand of 13 cards dealt to you and you have to decide what you would open the bidding with on each hand.
If you make a mistake then it will tell you what the correct bid is and also give you an explanation of how the bid was derived.
This app lets you choose between:
* Standard English bidding system (originally called ACOL).
* Standard English with Weak 2s
* Standard American (Goren)
The ideal way to learn to play Bridge.
No Internet connection required, practice your bidding on the train, in flight, or while on holiday.
Create a dramatic, high-tension moment at any time.
Simply click the widget and everyone will know that you've dropped a bombshell on them.
Remember - this is a widget, not an app. Hold down on your homescreen and select "Widget" to add.
Add immediate gravitas to any statement with this totally unofficial East Enders Cliff Hanger widget.
Simply tap the widget and... "Dum. Dum. Dum. Dum-duh-dum Dadada..."
For all those dramatic moments in life.
Don't blame me. Blame Kip Hakes
Quick access to common USSD & MMI commands for querying Vodafone's network information.
Some of these commands only work with Vodafone UK.
*Caller ID < All GSM networks
*Call Barring < All GSM networks
*MSISDN via HLR & BSC < Vodafone UK Only
*HLR/VLR/MLR ID < Vodafone UK Only
*Network Time < Vodafone UK Only
*CS & PS info < Vodafone UK Only
*Last Caller < Vodafone UK Only
*PAYG Balance < Vodafone UK Only
*Check Diverts < All GSM networks
I have permission from Vodafone to use the terms "Vodafone UK" in this app. However, the app is neither endorsed nor supported by Vodafone.