A system to convey meaning through a shared context that is established between the sender and recipient by an existing relationship.
- Ainsley uses Yo to say 'Hey, thinking of you!'
- Peter uses Yo to send his location to his girlfriend.
- Matthew Yo's to say 'Coffee?'
- Sharon uses Yo to remind everyone the meeting starts now.
- Alex gets a Yo when Chelsea scores a goal!
Some reviews of Yo:
- “I met my wife on Yo” -Bradley
- “If you haven’t Yo’ed you haven’t lived” -Anna
- “This app makes all other inventions obsolete” -Mohammad
- “Writing a review for this app is actually more difficult than using the app itself” -Jessica
Yo. It’s that simple.
A quick tap on the screen and everyone will know that "our survey said..."
This homescreen widget plays the "wrong answer" noise from the classic TV quiz show Family Fortunes.
Remember - this is a widget. Do a long press on your home screen to add it.
Got a damaged or faulty screen? These tests will highlight any broken areas of your Android phone's display.
Calibration using SMPTE type bars.
Highlight scratches on the glass and faulty pixels.
More cards coming soon.
Quick access to common USSD & MMI commands for querying Vodafone's network information.
Some of these commands only work with Vodafone UK.
*Caller ID < All GSM networks
*Call Barring < All GSM networks
*MSISDN via HLR & BSC < Vodafone UK Only
*HLR/VLR/MLR ID < Vodafone UK Only
*Network Time < Vodafone UK Only
*CS & PS info < Vodafone UK Only
*Last Caller < Vodafone UK Only
*PAYG Balance < Vodafone UK Only
*Check Diverts < All GSM networks
I have permission from Vodafone to use the terms "Vodafone UK" in this app. However, the app is neither endorsed nor supported by Vodafone.
You will get a random hand of 13 cards dealt to you and you have to decide what you would open the bidding with on each hand.
If you make a mistake then it will tell you what the correct bid is and also give you an explanation of how the bid was derived.
This app lets you choose between:
* Standard English bidding system (originally called ACOL).
* Standard English with Weak 2s
* Standard American (Goren)
The ideal way to learn to play Bridge.
No Internet connection required, practice your bidding on the train, in flight, or while on holiday.
Create a dramatic, high-tension moment at any time.
Simply click the widget and everyone will know that you've dropped a bombshell on them.
Remember - this is a widget, not an app. Hold down on your homescreen and select "Widget" to add.
Add immediate gravitas to any statement with this totally unofficial East Enders Cliff Hanger widget.
Simply tap the widget and... "Dum. Dum. Dum. Dum-duh-dum Dadada..."
For all those dramatic moments in life.
Don't blame me. Blame Kip Hakes