The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders (also repeatable) to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Memorix supports Android's Backup & Restore system, which allows automatic data migration, should you ever switch to a new device and install Memorix there. Note: This system is not meant for syncing data between devices.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
Sat, smiled, split the bill, right? Make your life easier and protect yourself from that bastard waiter with this new app for Android!
- Create a personal bill
- Add many items with price and quantity
- Change quantity straight on list item with plus and minus buttons
- See a bill summary
- See your bills history
Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvWQiV6-lro
New features of version 1.2:
- Contextual button with icons
- Summary or closed bill with share option
- Bug fixes
- Design improvements
- Bill item without price
- Many more...
- Advanced repeating options.
- Different date formats are available.
- Tasks grouped by sections: Overdue, Due today, Due next 7 days, Due later, No Due Date, Completed Today.
- Show notifications on notifications bar.
- Export/Import your data to Dropbox or locally.
- Allow auto backing up your data to Dropbox.
-Send tasks list by e-mail.
- Sort/Group feature: by due date, by category, by priority & by task name.
- Allow displaying the completed tasks with the possibility to delete them.
- Lot of customized themes.
- Priorities your tasks: Low, Medium, High and urgent.
- Home screen resizable widget.
- Multi-languages: English, French and Spanish (others are coming).
- Categories tasks.
- User friendly UI.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
You might need to remind yourself to get a few things for your holiday and this widget with it's list is the perfect tool.
Maybe you what to keep a track of flight numbers and times. This widget allows you to add those to the list of things to remember.
Please feedback on features you'd like to see added or ways to improve it and I'll see what I can do.