✰✰ Quickly Backup Your App/SMS ,Call logs & contacts data to your Memory Card✰✰
The Best App Backup & Restore Tool - Backup your apps/SMS and other data to SD card or RAM
Key Features of Super App Backup & Restore?
- Bulk Back-up & Restore apps that are not being used to save more space .It is a app memory saver.
- Customize Back-up & Restore apps to create your own local app store and transfer & share apps to others.
- SMS Back up
- Contacts Backup
- App data Backup and restore using memory card
- Backup Restore to Local by default
- Easy Backup & Restore to external SD card
·-Show & Backup & Restore system apps
- Cache Cleaner & App List Refresh Manager
- READ SD CARD to modify or delete the contents of your SD card
- READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY to enable auto backup
Super Backup & Restore is a simple Android app that backs up and restores your phone's text messages and call logs.
Note: This app can only restore calls and messages that were backed up by it before they were deleted. Advanced messaging is not supported.
- Backup SMS (text) messages, MMS and call logs in XML format.
- Local device backup with options to automatically upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Emails
- Choose a recurring scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Option to select which conversations to backup or restore.
- View and drill into your local and cloud backups
- Search your backups
- Restore/transfer backup to another phone. Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages and logs can be easily transferred from one phone to another, irrespective of the version.
- Ability to restore all text messages or only selected conversations.
- Free up space on your phone. Delete all SMS messages or call logs on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML backup can be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android 5.0 and higher
- App only restores backups made by this app
- Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
- Backup is created locally on the phone by default
- If you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app.
* Your Calls and Contact information: Backup and Restore Call Logs.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network view and communication: Allows the app to connect to wifi for backup
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Account Information: To authenticate with Google Drive and Gmail for cloud uploads