# No 1 App For Delhi NCR Metro, DTC Bus & Local Train Travellers.
It is an offline application for Delhi NCR metro & Bus Routes in Hindi and English both, which once installed, provides all the information of Delhi Metro and bus routes.
Its an must have app for all Delhi tourist as it helps a lot in planning their daily Travel.
1. Get Fare and Routes in one Tap
2. Time Pass Entertaining Games and Breaking News. Read
Metro Stories. User can add his own story also.
3. Check Near By Metro and know Last Metro Timings
4. Interactive Metro map, displaying your route search results.
along with fare, Journey Time, Card Recharge, Station Information with first and last train timings.
5. Delhi DTC Bus Route Detail with Source and Destination Routes.
6. Information of all the lines, individual stations, first train timings, feeder bus service information, exit gates information, parking, lift, elevator facilities information etc
7. Nearest Metro Station and DTC Bus from your Current location with distance
8. Airport & Rapid Metro Gurgaon also integrated.
9. Noida Metro (NMRC) city bus is also added upto date.
10. Get individual station information.
11. Pan and zoom in on the Delhi Metro map to get a close up look at the different lines and stations.
12. The ultimate navigation app for getting around the city of Delhi by metro.
This is very suitable for daily travelers who are coming from other states or near by states and searching for
1- Delhi metro
2- Delhi metro map new 2018
3- Delhi bus route and number offline
4- Delhi ncr metro
5- metro train
6- metro delhi app
7- DTC Bus Routes
History of Delhi Metro:
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a state-owned company with equal equity participation from the Government of India and the Government of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro. It is the second oldest metro in India after the Kolkata Metro.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation was certified by the United Nations in 2011 as the first metro rail and rail-based system in the world to get "carbon credits for reducing greenhouse gas emissions" and helping in reducing pollution levels in the city by 630,000 tonnes every year.
Delhi Metro Network:
1- Red Line
2- Blue Line
3- Yellow Line
4- Green Line
5- Violet Line
6- Orange Line
9- Magenta Line
10- Pink Line
Delhi Metro was planned to be built in phases spread over around 20 years as with each phase having a target of five years and end of one phase marking the beginning of another. Phase I (65 km), Phase II (125 km) were completed in 2006 and 2011, respectively. Phase III lines are expected to be completed in 2018, a delay of 2 years from the originally planned timeline of 2016. Phase IV (with extensions to the existing Red, Green, Pink and Magenta lines as well the addition of a new Moss Green line) will commence in 2017 and will be completed by 2022, respectively. A final 370 kilometres (230 mi) route length of 230 kilometres (140 mi) (Phase I & II) and 140 kilometres (87 mi) (Phase III) will be added at the completion of Phase I, II and III. Phase IV plan approved by the Delhi Government will add another 103 kilometres (64 mi) between 2017 and 2022. This makes the total existing and approved route length at the end of Phase IV 456 kilometres (283 mi) long. As of July 2017, the 29.7 kilometres (18.5 mi) long under-construction Noida-Greater Noida Metro, 4.86 kilometres (3.02 mi) long approved Narela to Kundli (Sonipat) and the independently operated existing 11.7 kilometres (7.3 mi) long Rapid Metro Gurgaon opened in November 2013 (interchanges with the Delhi Metro at Sikandarpur station on Yellow line).
Best of luck for all Delhi , Noida , Gurgaon, Ghaziabad Metro Travelers and have a safe journey.
Note- Its an unofficial app of Delhi Metro.