Get event information, navigate event locations, network with other attendees.
The Johns Hopkins Medicine Events app provides a simple way to get information, navigate event locations, network with other attendees, etc. App features include:
• View Multiple Events ─ Access the events you’re attending from a single app.
• Review the Agenda ─ Explore the complete conference schedule, including keynote presentations, workshops and special sessions.
• Read About Speakers ─ Learn more about who’s speaking and check out their presentations.
• Obtain Easy Navigation ─ Find your way around the event with interactive maps to session and sponsor locations, lounges and event check-in.
• Work Offline ─ The app works when you need it most, even if you lose internet connection or are in airplane mode.
Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM), headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, is an $8 billion integrated global health enterprise and one of the leading academic health care systems in the United States. JHM unites physicians and scientists of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine with the organizations, health professionals and facilities of The Johns Hopkins Hospital and the Johns Hopkins Health System. For more information about Johns Hopkins Medicine and its research, education and clinical programs, and for the latest health, science and research news, visit hopkinsmedicine.org.