Support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org - posting reviews is not the best way to get help. It is slower (we see emails first) and there is a 350 character limit that constrains what we can communicate.
Update - Version 10.2 released 25/6 - BetBlocker Android can now block gambling apps. If you find an app you'd like us to block let us know at email@example.com!
BetBlocker is a free tool to help you control your gambling. Install it on as many devices as you like and you can block yourself from accessing over 5700 gambling websites. You can select how long you want to be blocked for.
- All users should be aware that once activated the app CANNOT be removed until your chosen exclusion period has been concluded. For testing purposes we would recommend that all users trial BetBlocker in 'Parental Control' mode where it can be disarmed via your chosen password to ensure it does what you need it to do before you activate a 'Gambling Self-Restriction' that locks the device for the selected duration.
- If you experience a technical issue please contact support either through the app, via the contact us form on our site or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your email address or we will not be able to respond to you.
- Users should be aware that our support sevice will NOT help you remove the app. If there is a technical issue we will look to provide a fix for this issue. We will NOT remove the block while our Development Team works on the issue.
- If you find a url that has not been restricted that should be restricted please use the in app 'Suggest a website to block' feature or contact us on email@example.com. When we add a site to the restricted list it will take 24 hours to reflect at the user's end and you will need to restart your device.
Please keep in mind when contacting support this is a good will service. We do not charge you for the app, we do not advertise anything to you and we do not gather or use your personal information in any way beyond offering support if you experience difficulties.
Users should also be aware that we will not disarm the app because "someone else installed this on my device" or because you tell us you are "selling my device". We have no reliable method of proving either of these claims and we have to prioritise minimising the risk of exposing a potentially vulnerable individual to gambling again.
While we understand it can be frustrating waiting for a technical issue to be resolved or where we refuse to decline to disarm the app at your request, many of our users have significant addictive tendencies connected with gambling. Removing the block has the potential to result in significant losses for an individual with these traits and would rely on those who may have had to reach a painful crossroads to install the service in the first instance having the willpower to reactivate it once the issue is resolved. Where you activate a Gambling Self-Restriction you are making a statement that you do not want to be allowed the choice to remove this restriction before the selected restriction period has concluded. You have agreed to this in our terms of service.
For the above reasons we will only ever disarm the app as a last possible resort, where we have fully researched your issue and concluded that we will not be able to offer a fix.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. After activating admin, BetBlocker will block application uninstallation. Activating this admin app will allow to BetBlocker to perform to following operations:
1. Activate this device admin app.
3. Uninstall app
We're funding and putting BetBlocker out there to help people who are vulnerable to the negative consequences of the gambling industry. We hope you all find it allows you to engage with gambling (or not) in a controlled and responsible manner and that it improves your lives. :)