In addition to the outstanding playing strength of the 16 times computer chess world champion, Shredder is also able to mimic the play of a human chess player with any playing strength. He even deliberately makes typical human mistakes in those levels.
Solve 1000 built in chess puzzles. Shredder keeps track of your performance and offers advice if needed.
You can adjust Shredder’s playing strength from beginner to master level. If you like, Shredder automatically adjusts his strength to yours. He even calculates an Elo rating for you. This is how the playing strength of chess players is typically measured.
During the game a coach is watching your moves and warns you if you are about to make a mistake.
See how you are getting better and better the more games you play and the more chess puzzles you solve.
Works fine on mobile phones and large tablets.
* Adjustable playing strength
* Intuitive and very easy to operate
* 1000 built in chess puzzles
* Rates your play
* Outstanding playing strength
* Simulates opponent of any strength
* Analyse your games with Shredder, find your mistakes and improve your play
* Coach shows your mistakes
* Great variety with built-in opening book
* Enter and analyze any position you like
* Load and save games (incl. names, date, etc.)
* Import and export games in PGN format
* Different chess boards and pieces
* Improve your play whenever and wherever you like
Save 10 USD/EUR when buying Shredder 12 or Deep Shredder 12 for your desktop or notebook computer (Mac, Windows or Linux) on shredderchess.com. You will find your coupon code in the program info section.
Get the best!
-Display of thinking
-Full take back & forward
-Big opening book & named openings
-Set up position
-33 playing levels including easy & blitz
-Database. Save / load games to PGN databases on SD card
-Copy and paste PGN games to clipboard
-Simple, elegant user interface
Are you a true chess Warrior?
Game Features Include:
* Interactive 3D, zoom and pan around board
* 2 Player board rotation. Place the Android device on the table like a real chess board!
* 99 AI difficulty settings, from easy to difficult.
* Timed games from 5 minutes to 59 minutes.
* 2nd camera mode to focus on the piece you are currently playing.
* Stuck?, use the move hint generation feature.
* Undo & Redo moves, even after Checkmate.
* Show all the moves for the current game
* Using Undo/Redo, walk through all the moves.
* Restart a completed game from any previous point and play again.
* Save & Load games, to be replayed / analysed or finished later
* "How to Play" chess tutorial showing all the moves
* Support for "Castling", "En Passant" and "Pawn Promotion"
Pure Chess puts other games in checkmate! Are you a Grandmaster in the making?
"The prettiest Android game you'll ever play" - AndroidSPIN
"Pure Chess truly brings chess back into the 21st century with style" - Android Dissected
Experience one of the oldest known boardgames on the advanced technology of today. With ultra-realistic and unparalleled beautiful visuals you can almost reach out and touch the pieces. Created under the watchful eye of a fully-fledged Grandmaster; Pure Chess allows players to experience the traditional game like never before, showcasing gorgeous environments and unbelievably stunning chess sets.
Learn the basics through step-by-step tutorials or challenge yourself to tournaments, with full control of skill level depending on how challenged you wish to be. An art, a science, a social engagement, a means for a challenge – whether you’re a beginner, an avid player or an ultimate Grandmaster, it’s time to experience one of the oldest board games known to man, brought to life on the modern technology of today!
Pure Chess is a game that can be played by everyone, at any age, but mastered by only a few. The question is... Are you a Grandmaster in the making? Your move!
-Full take back and forward
-Big opening book and named openings
-Set up position
-33 playing levels
-Display of thinking
Lite version restricts the use of some advanced features
Your kids can learn the rules & strategies of the world's greatest brain game, with an app that is AD-FREE and 100% SAFE.
- Learn the rules!
- Play against the Computer!
- Sharpen tactical skills with 1000s of puzzles!
- Play SLOW online games (several days allowed per move)
- Play FAST online games in real time! (Don't time out!)
- Watch Video Lessons from top coaches!
- Easily upgrade your membership via Google Play!
Chess games are **unlimited** and forever free: Play multiple Slow games at the same time, and play all the Fast games you can handle!
(Coming soon: Super-fun Video Lessons by real chess-masters!)
Simple to learn, impossible to master, addictively fun - Solitaire Chess by ThinkFun is a new logic puzzle based on the rules of Chess. For chess newbies and experts alike, Solitaire Chess can be played quickly as every move must be a capture. Early challenges may seem easy, but soon you’ll find yourself in deeper waters, pushing your mind and thinking hard about your moves to try and solve each puzzle.
HOW TO PLAY:
Each challenge begins with a selection of chess pieces on a 4x4 game board. Your goal is to capture the pieces one by one until there’s only one left.
Every move must be a capture, so plan your moves wisely or you risk leaving pieces stranded!
Don't worry if you're not familiar with Chess. Hold any piece in the air to see its name and all possible moves. Within a few challenges, you'll be familiar with every piece – making this a great way to get familiar with the pieces and movement rules of Chess.
Solitaire Chess includes UNDO and RESET buttons, so don't be nervous about experimenting in the game. There’s even a HINT button for when you get in a real bind.
- 40 Challenges, 10 at each difficulty level (the full version has 400 challenges!)
- Four difficulty levels: EASY, MEDIUM, HARD, EXPERT
- Challenge Scorecard to keep track of your wins
- Save multiple games in progress
- Hint/Reset/Undo buttons to help you figure out each puzzle
- Solve button to see how it’s done
- Quick and easy Tutorial
Solitaire Chess recently won a 2011 Parents' Choice Gold Award for excellence in mobile play.
If you like Solitaire Chess, try out the Rush Hour App. Rush Hour Traffic Jam is the world’s most successful logic puzzle – now presented in app form by ThinkFun with 2,500 brand-new challenges!
Visit www.thinkfun.com to see Solitaire Chess and other great brain games from ThinkFun!
Black Knight Chess is a two-player board game played on a chessboard, a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world's most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments.
Description of main features:
- Black Knight Chess is application which consists of a mobile GUI, chess engine, online portal, bluetooth and cloud plugin.
- When user plays against engine computer, the engine plays at various levels (easy, normal, hard).
- User can play either side (human) and, independently, view the board from the perspective of white or black.
- The user can play against another user via Bluetooth and via Online Chess Cloud.
- The application accepts moves through the touch screen.
- Optional "move coach" highlights valid user moves during input and last played engine move.
- Optional "next move" coach recommends your next move
- Optional evaluation of the game that the player will indicate which player has the advantage.
- When user plays standard moves in the beginning, the application automatically detects the move user makes and displays the name of the move below the table. This feature is also optional.
- Full game navigation buttons enable users to correct mistakes or analyze games (back to previous move, go to next move, back to start, go to end game).
- Games can be exported and imported as PGN format and saved and loaded to local database.
- There are hundreds of recorded games that you can analyze and learn from them.
- The player can choose between two languages: English and Bosnian.
- User can solve chess problems that are divided by levels.
- User can make start position on table and play game from that position.
- Optional sound and vibrate on check/checkmate features.
- User can registered on Black Knight Chess portal via android application.
- User can sign in with facebook account.
- User can register on Google cloud and play with other online users registered on cloud.
- User is awarded for achieved results through Highscore list.
- User can chat with other player while playing online or bluetooth game.
- Share game feature.
- Vibrate mobile on play or check/checkmate.
Author: Nirmel Murtic
Game name: Black Knight - Chess (Crni Konj - Sah)
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosna i Hercegovina)
Whether you are a Newbie or a Chess Master, Majestic Chess Board will always offer you a fun, addictive and challenging game!
* Amazing 3D board themes with realistic physics
* Powerful A.I Engine performs advanced position analysis
* Different play styles with adjustable playing strength and time control settings
* Multi-Level Undo/Move features with in-built hint function
* Load/Save and Email your game to your friends
The high quality design and the number of features will definitively help you enjoying your time plaing chinese chess !
Play either on your phone or on a tablet!
- 3 levels
- 4 possible handicaps
- Multiple design
- Move sounds
- Move animation
- Allow undo
- Show levgal moves
- Vibrate when player is in chess state
- Last move indicator
- User friendly gameplay
- Rules teacher
- Piece help on long touch
- Tablet compliant
And much more to come !
If you like this application, please click on the +1 button above and give us a 5 stars rating ;)
About permissions :
- INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : used for the ads
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : used to install the app on the SD Card
- BILLING : used if you want to remove ads
No personnal information will never be stolen from you in our apps.
Beware: the bride is very brutal and most likely she will kill you. Only best will survive.