- More than 40 templates made by some of the world's best graphic designers.
- Find friends and follow people that have written crazy, funny, inspiring stuff.
- Share automatically to all of the important social networks and instant messaging apps.
- Save your note locally as in image.
- Create your own gallery with your best notes.
- Check out the Explore section for some unexpected inspiration.
Go for it.
You do the writing, we do the magic.
Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while driving! The SuperTooth Handsfree Assistant feature allows drivers to compose and send SMS, Emails, Facebook and Twitter updates, all via voice. This feature also allows you to listen to your incoming e-mails. The SuperTooth HD can read incoming SMS on Android and BlackBerry phones via the free specific application.
The main objective of this Application is to disseminate the educational information among the students free of cost and make them aware about the concept of learning. This Application is beneficial for educational, Corporate and all types of users. It is affordable, saves time, and produces favorable results. It is cost effective because it saves time and money spent on travelling. It allows students to select learning materials that meet their level of knowledge and interest. It is focused and interesting for the students because they get different information just at the one Tap. The users need to have an adobe reader installed on devices for better display of files.
* A SD card is needed.
* Only xperia SO-01B,LYNX SH-10B is already checked the operation of.
* Please don't eliminate bismart information in the SD card.
By adding companies, projects and tasks, Trigger delivers transparency over your business activity, now via the Trigger for Android app you can work while you're on the move.
Create conversation threads and limit the use of generic email to keep track of discussions
Prioritise tasks to be actioned
View Company activity feed
Use the Trigger app to log time outside the office, take client notes on relevant directly into the app, the conversation is kept in the one place.
Easily view recent activity on client projects, in a few taps, and create high priority tasks while with clients for colleagues to action quickly.
Note - this app requires a Trigger account. Go to www.triggerapp.com to sign up for a 14 day free trial, no credit card required.
You can choose out of existing templates a product, and add flaps, additional pages, special papermechanics as well as die cuts, samples and a lot of finishing surfaces.
But also you can start without a template and create your product from a scratch.
At the end of your creative process you got a sketch, which can be saved or shared with your colleagues by sending via email. Misunderstandings about how your product should look like will be minimized.
Ideal for tablet owners, SmartNotes is an application that makes taking organized notes a breeze. This is ideal for students who take large amounts of notes, and blow through equally large amounts of paper. This application will organize your notes into Books, and Pages. SmartNotes can also synchronize your notes between multiple devices / computers via Dropbox.
This note taking software is ideal for students who take a lot of notes, and are tired of dealing with messy papers, and eraser dust! It's time for a switch -- go SmartNotes!
SmartNotes' intuitive interface, syncing capabilities a-la-Dropbox, and ability to provide you with a sensible, and efficient note-taking experience makes this one a no-brainer (even though our icon is an Einstein brain face).
Bugs? Comments? Suggestions? XaeroDegreaz@gmail.com
I have a quick response time, and am open to implementing nearly any note taking feature you request.
** Coming soon **
- Many more graph types.
- Plenty of other stuff (ideas welcomed)...
kw: notes, note taking, student notes, class notes, school notes, note drawing, smart pen, replay notes
PDF Document Scanner is quick and easy to use. Simply set your document on the table and then frame it up on the screen. Tap on the screen to focus your device camera on the document. If lighting is bad in your room, tap on the light bulb icon to turn on your device camera flash. Then tap on the save icon. The document will be converted to a PDF file and stored on your SD card. From there you can copy it to your computer and burn it to a DVD or CD for safe keeping!
- Now with post processing effects to clean up scans before saving!
- Turn those old documents into digital Adobe PDF files.
- Use the flash torch on your device to illuminate your document.
- Tap on the screen to focus on your document for the highest clarity.
- Save the PDF files to your SD card.
- Tap on the file name after save to open the document in your default PDF Viewer
- Transfer the PDF files to your Mac or PC for safekeeping.
- Impress the ladies. Chicks dig dudes with document scanners on their phones.
- Backup your entire document collection. Store them digitally and protect your important files against flood, fire, or other catastrophe!
- Now features multi page support!
- Import existing images into your PDF files!
- Send your finished PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other such applications!
- Samsung multiwindow support! App can now be used side by side with other apps on devices that support samsung's multi window feature.
I am always looking to improve my apps, so please leave comments with suggestions on things I can add to make it better! I update often based on feedback!
What are you waiting for!? Backup your documents! Achieve peace of mind! Get the girl! All is possible when you download PDF Document Scanner! Tested on a Galaxy S II, batteries not included.
It's easy to post a text for Twitter,Facebook,Google+ etc...
When you do something, you open this app first.
Then this app will connect all apps.
You don't need to worry that what app you should open.
With BLOCCO, when you turn on display, you can open this app automatically.
So, more useful.
- When was the last time we saw a movie?
- When was the last time you took out the trash?
- How many times in the past month did we go out to dinner?
Not only when was the last time, but also get many interesting statistics about how often you do things. Schedule reminders every X days, or every X weeks on Thursday, or the second Tuesday of the month, or the 15th of every month, etc.
- Mail rent check on the 25 of every month
- Check the oil in the car every Sunday
- Get beer on Thursday so you're not low for the weekend ;-)
- Lube mountain bike chain every 3 weeks
EULA available here: http://www.neuraldirect.com/thelasttime/eula.txt
You may also find the help page useful: http://www.neuraldirect.com/thelasttime/help.html
No sketchy permissions required! Not even internet because there are no ads. ON_BOOT permission is required to check if any reminders are due when you reboot, otherwise you can miss reminders. The WAKE_LOCK permission is for making sure the service can run long enough to give you your reminders. It's very fast so battery drain is negligible from the wake lock.
Finding and Viewing Documents
• When the app is in Find mode, the users will see a list of categories for which they have read permission. After choosing a category the user can filter the search using a full-text string, specific index values or index value ranges (e.g. >100).
Editing Index Data
• Once a document has been opened for viewing it is possible to for users with permission to edit the index data.
Saving to Therefore™
• It is possible to save documents to Therefore™ from 3rd party apps that allow documents to be exported in formats supported by Therefore™ Mobile App.
Finding and processing workflow tasks
• When the app is in the Workflow mode, users will see a list of workflow tasks assigned to them. This list can be filtered by workflow processes. Users can then process their tasks and then have the option of viewing the document, viewing the index data as well as choosing a processing option for completing the task.
Taking and saving photos
• In Camera mode, the Therefore™ Mobile App allows you to take pictures using your device’s camera and save them directly into Therefore.
Mediatoolkit is a set of award winning tools that browse the web in real time and deliver relevant content suited for each user. We use complex algorithms and predictive analytics to discover meaningful content and present it in a way that provides an insight and adds value to business executives and PR professionals across the world.
Mediatoolkit uses powerful proprietary crawlers to monitor your brand mentions in real time. Highly specific keyword search options deliver relevant results which will help you manage your brand’s online presence. We monitor over 10 million web sources, including social mentions on Facebook and Twitter, so you can be sure you will never miss an important mention again. Satisfy your daily media monitoring and press clipping needs by tracking multiple keywords and their social performance.
Learn more at www.mediatoolkit.com
Let's say you are building a website with a base type size set to 15 pixels. Using Ems Rule, you can set your 15 pixel base, and then slide up and down the ruler to quickly reference ems values for larger and smaller pixel values for type, margins, padding, line-height etc. Suppose you design a content area to render at 18 pixels. You can use Ems Rule to set a new base size of 18px in order to get the correct relative values for different elements inside your content area. Ems Rule saves your settings for later, so that you can return to your work without having to check your layout.
No math or notes required! Ems Rule takes the division out of your vision for beautiful typography-based layouts.
Cerebrum fundamentally rethinks how reminders and to-do apps should look and feel. Most to-do apps on the market display your items in a list. There are a couple drawbacks to this approach. First, lists are static; whatever is on the top of the list will always be at the top of the list. Furthermore, it can be difficult to add notes or details to an item on a list.
Cerebrum solves this by displaying your thoughts in a rotating cloud so that you won't be presented with the same, limited view every time. Thoughts are emphasized if they are important or if they represent an event or assignment due soon. To see more details about a thought, just tap it.
Remind Me "Tomorrow Morning"
Receive reminder alerts so you'll never again forget to turn in that paper! Cerebrum understands the way humans refer to dates and times, so you can set reminders for times such as "this evening" or "in two days."
With Cerebrum's voice recognition, say things like "Delete 'go running'" or "Show me my groceries list". When creating or editing thoughts, say "do laundry tomorrow afternoon," and Cerebrum does the rest!
What's On My Calendar?
Sync with Android's native calendar to add calendar events to Cerebrum. Cerebrum automatically asks to pull in upcoming calendar events so that everything on your mind will be in one, simple app. All part of the goal to make your life a little easier.