SyncRoid is the best Android application to sync your Outlook Contacts, Calendars & Tasks with Android via Bluetooth. Simple, efficient and secure!
You need to download FREE SyncRoid PC Client on your computer from http://www.syncroid.com
No need to use USB cable or pass your personal information through the cloud or internet any more just to sync your contacts, calendars and tasks between Microsoft Outlook and Android!
LITE version supports syncing only 30 Contacts, 10 Calendar Events and 10 Tasks.
For complete set of features, SyncRoid Full version can be found at http://www.syncroid.com/dl/syncroidgplayfull
• Bluetooth connectivity
• Synchronize between MS Outlook and Android
• Possible Sync Modes:
- Phone to Outlook Sync
- Outlook to Phone Sync
- Two Way Sync (Requires Full version)
• Auto Sync Feature (Requires Full version)
• No Content Duplication
• No Content Deletions
• Contacts; Following information is synced:
- Lite version supports syncing 30 Contacts
- Full Name
- Company Name and Job Title
- Phone numbers: Mobile, Work, Work Fax, Home, Home Fax, Pager, Other
- Mailing Addresses: Home, Business, Work and Other
- Email address: 3 email addresses
- Contact specific ‘Notes’
- Web page address
• Calendars, Appointments & Events Sync; Following information is synced:
- Lite version supports syncing 10 Calendar Events
- Subject / Title and Description
- Start and End date & time
- Recurring or Repeating Events (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and Range of Recurrence)
- All Day Events
- Attendees and Guests
- Event Privacy (Private or Public)
- Availability State (Busy or Free)
• Tasks Sync; Following information is synced:
- Lite version supports syncing 10 Tasks
- Subject / Title and Description
- Start and due date & time
- Recurring or Repeating Tasks (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and Range of Recurrence)
- Event Privacy (Private or Public)
• SyncRoid PC Client has to be installed on your PC from http://www.syncroid.com
• Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013 installed on your computer (32 or 64-bits)
• Bluetooth enabled Windows PC and Android device
SUPPORT / COMMENTS / FEEDBACK
Our support team will be eager to assist you for any kind of questions, suggestions and feedback. Kindly contact us before posting a negative comment at email@example.com
Please also visit our FAQs section on our website www.syncroid.com. We will be looking forward for feedback, comments and your experience with this application.
We can be reached through:
Keywords: Synchronize Outlook, Synch Android contacts, Sync Calendar Outlook, SyncRoid, Sync Tasks
Synchronizes directories/files with PC.
Application web page: http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync
It is possible to use Local Sync without Outlook to synchronize files/directories between Android and computer or use Local Sync only in Android for its Tasks and Notes apps without any synchronization.
Localization: English, Czech, German
PC server application download is available on product homepage.
Support, documentation and educational videos are available on product homepage.
It is possible to synchronize one Android device with many PCs and one PC with many Android devices (e.g. synchronize Android with notebook and PC at home and with PC at work) - Local Sync is primarily designed to support such a scenario.
If manufacturer replaced Android 4 contacts application with own (naive) version it may not be possible to add/edit Local Sync contacts - ask manufacturer for stock contacts apk.
☆☆☆☆☆ “This is the best app ever, in all categories. Every detail was deeply thinked, and the final product is gorgeus! Thank you for the good job and for providing us this masterpiece!"
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best note app with sync - I've long been looking for a note app that synced with Exchange, and this does just that. Just perfect!”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Great for text notes - More responsive than Evernote. Perfect for simple text notes, and sync to Google calendar without needing another account to manage.”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Fantastic - Great job.”
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
■ Synchronization (multiple devices and PC) with auto update and indication
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync support (Notes and Tasks), AutoDiscover, multiple folders
■ Widget (views, folders, add, direct edit)
■ Share items with friends via any other app (Email, SMS etc.)
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Notes, Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Tablet and swipe support
■ Multiple accounts integrated with Android, folders, management, combined view and colors
■ Tags/Categories with colors and management
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Choose accounts to be displayed
■ Backup / Restore XML functionality
■ Holo interface with drawer layout
■ Free and no ads
Tasks & Notes
■ Task reminders and notification with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks calendar created - displays tasks in your calendar or calendar widgets
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Two modes
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Integrates with your existing calendars as events (events in the far future)
■ Supports Exchange ActiveSync protocol 2.5, 12.1 and 14.0
■ Requires Exchange server 2010 for Notes (Tasks work with any version)
■ Setup a new account in Settings - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com server and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com server
■ Client certificate support
■ Custom port
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, Tine, Kerio, IceWarp, Zimbra, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
You can select which type of calls to save and the calendar to save calls in.
Differences from "Call Log Calendar" paid version:
- automatic saving is not available
- location for the calls are not available
Purchase full version to have those extra functionalities and support developer.
Known issues (important):
* There are a few reports of problems when using with Exchange calendars (please contact developer if you are able to cooperate with debugging this problem).
* It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0 (reported by one user).
* SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones. (multiple reports from users).
* Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and recovers after some time (multiple reports from users).
Feedbacks/bug reports: firstname.lastname@example.org