It supports both analog mode and digital mode,
and you can correct the accuracy of the sensor and azimuth.
It frequently checks the accuracy of the sensor and informs the user.
- Supports analog mode and digital mode
- Compass and Inclinometer functions
- GPS location information
- Scale function
- Checking status of the sensor and correcting it
- Azimuth calibration
Great tool for surveyors, it allows you to create, save and export projects based on the calculation and management of the coordinates of points.
Help & support, Tutorial: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.616801621782123.1073741828.548972571898362&type=3
What allows you to do is :
- Create and save projects
- Have maximum flexibility in the creation of points ( each of them will be named as you want)
- Calculate and write neatly coordinates
- Create a scale drawing giving all the points created
- Calculate sides, area, perimeter, angles and azimut of a triangle (the users just select three created points)
- Modify or remove points data when you want
- Use grad, deg, d°m's" or rad as angle measure for the calculation of coordinates
- * Export coordinate data in a text file
- * Export coordinate data in a text file to be used in Excel, which will bring back all in a neat table ( opening the txt file from Excel to set as the delimiter semicolon and set the correct decimal separators and thousands )
- Export the drawing with the points created
* Internet connection is not anymore required when exporting (from 2.0 version).
Un saluto alla commissione per gli esami di Stato 2013/2014 della classe 5^D dell'istituto Canova da parte del developer di questa applicazione, Andrea Barcaro.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/appsurveyorplus/timeline
Sensor part uses the same code as "total toe measurement of car" paid version app.
Azimuth can be measured in two different "tilt sensor" and "acceleration sensor + geomagnetic sensor".
This application but has the right to net connection for display advertising
Use it in peace because we do not collect personal information.
■ How to use
① Various sensor performance verification of smartphone
- Select the sensor to be used.
- Make sure that you refer to a 180 ° azimuth plus or minus when it is towards the south 0 ° azimuth angle when it is directed to the north smartphone.
If you do not show a normal value, or if the measured value is unstable, try the following measures.
- I want to communication function OFF and surrounding smartphone.
- To rotate the smartphone start the sensor.
- I left for a few minutes until the measuring value is stable.
- I restart the app.
② actual operation check
- Check the azimuth angle of the left and right tire.
- Please note that there are cases where the measured value is unstable due to the influence of the wheel or tire.
- I depends on the surrounding environment and performance of the device mounted accuracy of various sensors to the smartphone.
- I need your help at your own risk use of this application.
Practical application includes:
- A compass, which at the same time we can see that we azimuth from north.
- A bubble level to level based, or any surface you need.
- A detailed weather report, which includes pressure and humidity, to know what conditions are going to work.
Geological compass is used to determine:
- Dip-angle and dip-direction
- Local coordinates
- Calibrate the azimuth manually
Collect compass, inclinometer, GPS, altimeter, time table, camera, annotations, all in one! You don't to need to carry everything, with your device and GeolabTool you can perrform a field campaign and easily store your measurements. Only just a "click" to save your measurements, and to refer to them.
You have de following options:
o Azimuth and Strike
o Dip angle
o Geological time
o Measure type
o Description and comments
o Data list
- Parks filtering according to criteria routinely saved in the phone memory.
For example, you can view only parks with children's games that have a water point, because it is hot.
The results are presented in 3 ways:
- Alphabetical list.
- Ranked list for the next closest to farthest from your location.
- Map that allows us to appreciate the location and area of each park.
At the retail level of a park:
- Description of parks
- Schedules of some parks
- Search for stations tan, Bicloo and parking nearby.