This tool requires root privileges.
This tool requires a certain amount of knowledge to work properly, so be sure to read the in-app instructions carefully.
Today, almost every app will request storage permissions, and in most cases, you have to grant permissions. Once you have granted storage access, the app can use the whole shared storage (commonly known as /sdcard, your photos, documents, etc.), which means:
* You can't control which of your private files the app can use
* Many poorly-designed apps will use the shared storage space as their data folder, you will see a lot of unknown folders
* Apps can read files created by other apps
* After the app is uninstalled, the files created by the app will not be deleted, and many apps will use this to keep the identification files for tracking
This app provides application storage isolation. Once this feature is turned on for an app, that app will only be able to use the isolated storage space defined by us. Can achieve the following effects:
* You can control which of your private files the app can use (by folder)
* Files created by the app will remain in isolated storage
* Isolated storage will be automatically deleted after uninstalling the app
* You can create your own rules to decide which important files to "synchronize" from the isolated storage to the shared storage space