- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork (only for Android 4.1 or above).
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibisPaint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 20 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
*Blur not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
-Smooth zoom (70%-3000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mp4) and captures (png) to Gallery with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions (only on devices with Android 4.1 or above)
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
Devices with Android 4.0 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support, upload function only on Android 4.1 and above.
However, HW-03E and dtab 01 are currently not supported.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibisPaint support.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
With Tavolozza you can:
-draw choosing from 30 colors available
-Choose from 9 backgrounds available
-shake to erase all
-button eraser just a few strokes of your choice
-possibility to save the drawing
-ability to import an image from the gallery
-ability to take a picture with the camera
-ability to choose the size of the tract to taste
(The theme of the TV commercial is "Fun-loving friends suddenly appear by magical greeting words")
The voice and the animation of the character can be seen anytime and anywhere!!....This is an app only of it :-)
Let's enjoy POPOPOPOON!
The Mic button corresponds to English and Japanese. When the language setting is English, it is possible to start speaking in English.
It reacts to the following words.
See you again. Good by. Bye. Take care.
I'm finished. I'm done.
speed up,speed down,reset
The rabbit says, "Arigatousagi".
"Arigato(u)" is a meaning "Thank you".
"Usagi" is a meaning "Rabbit".
It is a technique of the pun used in Japan.
By the way, this commercial flowed in TV after the activity of "Operation Tomodachi" had been broadcast.
A certain person who had seen it muttered, "Arigato USA GI".
・Package was lightened.
・Added widget function.
・A full version corresponded to the speed change.
・Repeat play function was added.
・The kind of voice recognition has been increased.
・Reduced the number of communications.
･The background switch button (morning, daytime, and evening) was added.
･The greeting button (Mic button) using the Google Voice Search App was added.
･The addition and the button arrangement of the voice were changed along with two above-mentioned.
･The little boy of the icon dressed up.
･Trouble to which "a music note mark button" was not able to be pushed was corrected.
･Button (music note mark) that was able to hear the tune from first to last was added.
･It was quickly started by making the file reading an asynchronization.
なんでだよ →→ なんでだよ”お”お”ぉ”ぉ”ぉ”ぉ”ぉ”！！！！
もうやだ →→ もうやだあ゛あ゛あ゛゛ぁ゛ぁ゛あ゛あ゛！！！！！
Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
Zin Paint also helps children use smartphone more useful. It helps them learn drawing while using smartphone, learn to think logically, how to use the colour and helps the parents control the using phone of their children, advoid violent games.
Now Version 1.0 has some fuctions as following:
+ Draw basicly
+ Draw as pattern: squares, circles, eclipse, lines
+ Choose the colour
+ Choose the paint, opacity drawing, size of drawing
+ Choose background from the photo
+ Take a photopraph to make the background
+ Share the photo on internet
+ Memorize the photo
+ Paint the background sample for decorating
+ Erase the drawing
+ Undo, redo
Use it to writing a note quickly or produce artwork.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 3000% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• available unlimited layers (consumed disk space)
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• 7 brushes, including flood fill
• Text on the path
• Smooth brush stroking using hands corrections.
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Save or share images
• Color select with HSB color space
• Color Swatches
• Color Picker