- Add Notes.
- Add Todo list.
- Convert Notes to Todo list with check button and vice-versa.
- Copy note with double tap on the note.
- Delete note with long press.
- Show / Hide sidebar.
- Lock note with 4 digits - in paid app only
- Check todo item from sidebar.
- Delete todo item from sidebar.
- Change fonts family.
- Change sidebar size.
- Change font size.
- Change note back color - in paid app only
- Change note text color - in paid app only
- Move sidebare icon up and down
- Create quick note - in paid app only
- Share notes - in paid app only
- Copy note content
Swapps! as a Side Launcher:
✓ Full app drawer just like in your home app
✓ Recently Used apps
✓ Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers)
★ "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com)
★ "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie)
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ 'App Info' by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn't affect battery life!!!
Unlocking Swapps! (In-app) gives you all the strength and features of Swapps! without any limitations, and gives you the way to customize and function as you wish. Unlocked version offers full list of new features
✓ Remove app names (Only icon launcher)
✓ Add widgets to the 'Starred' section
✓ App Blacklist (Hide apps)
✓ Define pad width
✓ Choose pad color
✓ Choose text color
✓ Change opacity
✓ More than 15 starred
✓ More sliding animations to choose from
✓ No Ads
How to use Swapps:
- Swipe your finger from the edge of the screen to the middle of the screen
- Choose an app that you'd like to launch
It's as simple as that.
Swapps is translated to:
Turkish, Brazilian pt, German, French, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Slovak, Spanish, Catalan, Vietnamese, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovenian, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Hungarian, Sinhala.
We want to make Swapps! localized to your language, if your language doesn't appear above or you have some fixes to it, go to our Translation Tool Website:
*KILL_BACKGROUND_TASKS permission is required to close background processes of recent running apps if the user chooses to.
*CALL_PHONE permission is required for adding 'Direct Call' shortcut to the 'Starred' section
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo launcher” for your Android device."
★ "great time saver. Must try application"
★ "A New Way Of Launching Android Apps"
★ "nifty little app"
★ "amazing very beneficially and light application"
- for some reason MIUI doesn't support on-display views, this is the way to make Swapps work:
Go to settings -> Applications -> swapps ->
Click on "show popup notification"
Click on "clear cache"
Click on "permission management"
Click on "autostart permission"
Reboot, enjoy Swapps with MIUI :D
(Thanks to Alberto Garcino for the guide)
On any problem, bug report, feature request, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Now with ICS, you really want to use this feature a lot.
Strangely, it is not possible to create a shortcut to this, android does not expose it as an activity.
Get to it quicker, a lot quicker, I would recommend using it with Widgetsoid as shown in the video.
Apologies in advance for not making this free. I have a baby coming and would love to support him in anyway possible. Thanks.
Unlock the Phone Screen Password or Pin with WiFi , Bluetooth or Timer.
This is the full version of BtWiFiUnlocker.
Please drop me an email with your comments and questions before you comment and rate this application.
Uninstall the free version before installing the full one.
After upgrade use "force stop" within the app.
The use of the Android Lock Screen mechanism protects against unauthorized use of your phone.
A disadvantage of the lock mechanism is that you need to provide your password as soon as the screen dims.
By using the BtWifiUnlocker (Bluetooth and Wifi Unlocker) your phone automatically unlocks the screen password when connecting to your selected Wifi network(s)
and/or Bluetooth device(s).
By default Auto Login is disabled. If the device is locked then the screen password is required to unlock the screen. The phone will stay unlocked as long as it is connected to the selected WiFi network or Bluetooth. From V3.x.x Auto Login is supported (via menu -> Security)
When the device is being disconnected from a Wifi network, it takes around 50 seconds before the screen gets lock.
Important notes to Android 4.x – BtWiFiUnlocker will not work if you have other application which forces you to set a pin or a password. For instance, Mail program configured with Exchange ActiveSync.
- To change the password or pin you MUST use the password tab within BtWiFiUnlocker. If you change the password or pin via Settings -> Security -> Screen lock then BtWiFiUnlocker might change it back!
Uninstalling BtWiUnlocker on Android 4.x
Select Settings -> Security -> Device administrators
Now select -> Deactivate
Now you can uninstalling it the normal way.
You are welcome with any question or problem regarding this application – please send me mail.
Keywords: lock unlock timer WiFi Wi-Fi Bluetooth unlocker autologin auto login password screen
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, DroidForums and other popular sites. ROM Toolbox has one of the highest ratings in the top 100 paid apps. Over 12,000 people gave it a full 5 star review!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Scripter, SD Boost, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animations & many more apps into an all-in-one app!
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, restart status bar, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes (MetaMorph compatible)
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
★Set CPU ★
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
Lazy swipe, ONE HAND and ONE SWIPE,do whatever you want!
Slide out the "Lazy Swipe" from your screen's left or right bottom corner in any situation, you could:
1. Find and open your most frequently used applications without any settings;
2. Find and open your newly installed or recently used application, no longer need to scrolling in your many application list;
3. Switch on and off the commonly used general settings, such as wifi, bluetooth, flashlight etc...
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/lazyswipe
Special thanks to:
Eduard Vrhovec(Croatian&Serbia&Bosnia & Herzegovina translation)
iksa,Tawfiq Hourani(Arabic translation)
Hakan Güven(Turkish translation)
Eric Farias,Adrian Kowaliński(Portuguese translation)
Dương Vũ Trúc(Vietnamese translation)
Hamidreza Rashed Saiedi(Persian translation)
Tadej Kobal(Slovenian translation)
Szabó Zsolt(Hungarian translation)
Ігор Бурак(Ukrainian translation)
Konstantinos Mpellas(Greek Translation)
Aleksandrs Plitniks(Latvian Translation)
Aryan Farooqi(Urdu&Hindi Translation)
Small TarZan(Czesh Translation)
If you find malicious promotion, please contact with us, you will get $10 reward, detail please see https://www.facebook.com/events/895362457160672/
*** REQUIRES A SAMSUNG DEVICE AND ROM THAT SUPPORTS MULTI WINDOW ***
*** THIS APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MULTI WINDOW FUNCTIONALITY FOR DEVICES OR ROMS THAT DON'T ALREADY SUPPORT IT ***
Break free from the boundaries Samsung has placed on its multi window feature. Now you can use any app in split screen, not just the few that are natively supported by Samsung or the app developer.
I know a lot of custom roms have enabled all apps for multi window by default, but I find this bogs down the launch bar, not to mention it's no fun digging through 2-300 apps to find the ones you actually want to use in split screen.
This app makes all apps multi window capable, but only adds the ones you specify to the launch tray. This means you can drag an app from the launch bar onto ANY app and it will launch in split screen...even apps that aren't explicitly selected to be enabled for multi window.
If you have purchased the Pro Key for the original Samsung Multi Window Manager app, it will unlock pro features for this app as well.
- Fast Reboot or refresh FlashBar to apply changes
- Customize the launch tray (Remove labels and the help button as well as apply themes)
- Option to auto enable newly installed apps
- Create a multi window shortcut allowing you to use third party launch trays instead of the Samsung FlashBar launcher
- Create a 2-app shortcut allowing you to launch two apps at once in split screen mode.
- Launch two instances of the same app in split screen. (Some apps explicitly forbid this and will not work)
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
The quickest, easiest and high customizable way to fast access functionality.
Maximize your Android multitasking capability with this little cute point and click tool! All the functionalities are fast accessible just in single touch away. It stays on top of everything, quick, easy and customizable. Dozens of theme styles for choosing. GO Launcher Dev Team shows another way to improve your life.
"If you like Android but you'd like to improve the way you access to your most used stuff, you should take a glance at this. Really useful." - Appzoom
“Toucher follows a similar concept, developed by the team of Go Launcher, and we think that makes it even better than the iOS companion.” - Android Shouter
■ All Features are FREE
- Quick access to most used apps or functionalities, such as weather, message, address book, screen locker, memory cleaner, flashlight, screenshot etc.
- Create your own shortcuts in one panel
- Shortcuts to 19 system switches, including WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, Volume, etc.
- Fully customizable, changing tab colors, panel size, point size, etc.
- Supporting DIY point in Facebook Chat Heads and Android HOLO style.
- Virtual control keys to quick access to Home, Back & Menu (Rooted device needed)
- Various theme styles and skins (Keep increasing)
■ Premium features
With Premium package, you can get:
*Remove all ADs from Toucher Pro
*Add shortcut to Favor tab
*Add 4 more scroll effects
Q: Change theme style?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro-> Featured
Q: DIY Point?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro -> Point - >DIY
Q：Change favorite apps?
A：Press and hold the icon to remove and click '+' to add.
For more information, check our blog:
■ Contact Us
■ Translation project
We sincerely hope you join Toucher translation project, helping us to translate Toucher into your language.
Check Toucher translation project:
It's just same as Windows 7 Task Bar! (see the promotion video)
You can multitask and task-kill everywhere, anytime.
Tab the start button to open/close the task bar and Long press it to open/close the start menu.
* In some versions of MIUI, you are supposed to check 'Show popup window' in application setting.
Tag: taskbar quick launcher dock multi tasking apps windows8 windows7 changer switcher manager shortcut
SkipLock is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right. Forget about trying to use Tasker or Llama for this. SkipLock is way easier!
"SkipLock is one of the best applications we have ever tested here at Cult of Android, and we strongly believe that it should be a standard feature on every Android device. Best of all, the application itself has been coded to perfection, which makes it a pleasure to use, and most of the time you don’t even realize it’s there..." - Cult of Android
*** This app is installed as a trial by default. The app is fully functional for 4 days, then you can convert it into the unlimited version with an in-app purchase. There is no separate version or extra download.
SkipLock is the successor to Unlock With WiFi. Major improvements have been made. Here is a full explanation of why I made it a separate app: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/. If you bought Unlock With WiFi within the last two months, please contact me and I will either refund your purchase or give you a free copy of SkipLock.
Some of the features in SkipLock:
- Pattern and face unlock supported on rooted devices
- Completely redesigned Android 4+ user interface
- No background service = less memory usage and more reliable
- No status bar icon required (but it’s still an option). Tray-only notifications also an option.
- If you have notifications enabled, you can tap the notification to instantly lock the device
- Automatically turn on/off wifi
- Automatically turn on/off bluetooth
- Automatically turn on/off sync
- WidgetLocker integration
- Low memory usage and minimal impact on battery life
- Can save your battery if you let it automatically turn off wifi, bluetooth, and sync
- Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
- Support for the Galaxy S 5 is only partial at the moment. The fingerprint scanner is not supported. Only patterns work in root mode, but PINs and passwords work in non-root mode.
- Only passwords or PINs are supported on non-rooted devices
- If your employer enforces a password policy on your phone, the app won't work. This is the case for many corporate Exchange users. If your phone is rooted, you may be able to avoid this problem.
- This app doesn't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
- The app doesn't unlock when connected to Bluetooth LE devices. Only regular Bluetooth devices.
- Motorola Skip or Dots may not work correctly when SkipLock is installed
- Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
- To uninstall, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work.
- SkipLock is not compatible with TimePin or any other app that controls the lock screen, except for WidgetLocker.
Please read the FAQ before you install this app http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/eula. It's pretty standard stuff.
Massive thanks to Mark Wei for his StandOut Library.
- On top of all other apps (access from anywhere)
- Dock to the side & resize
- Smooth fun animations & colors
- Save the state of the stickies
- Simple & Clean look
- XDA Forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2127834
- GitHub: https://github.com/MohammadAdib/FloatingStickies
Give it a try and leave a comment to further the development. Thanks!
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. The developer assumes no responsibilities for unintended use of this tool. LOIC Responsibly!
Low Orbit Ion Cannon
An unofficial port of the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) software used for flooding packets; Now on mobile! Simply lock on to a target IP and FIRE!
"Switchr is a well designed and well polished app with a simple, yet practical function that allows users to access their running apps quickly and conveniently." - XDA Developers
To use Switchr, just swipe in from the edge, make your selection and let go! Switchr has three different styles (Flow, Slide, and Arc), each with it's own unique way of displaying your chosen recent/running/favorite apps. With live switching, you can switch between apps in real time as you swipe! Switchr can even replace your default search action, allowing you to switch between apps using the search key or by swiping up from the navigation bar. You can also pin your favorite apps and rearrange the order to your liking.
"Ready for another one of those apps that you never thought you wanted or needed, but will fall in love with once you get it?" - Phandroid
"Sometimes change is good, and this change is just too pretty to pass up" - AndroidSpin
Switchr Pro Key
Switchr comes in all its app switching glory with the bulk of its features granted to you for free. But with the Pro key installed, all settings are unlocked, allowing you to customize every aspect of the app switching experience. Switchr Pro allows you to switch apps in real time, close running apps using gestures, use the sidebar with Switchr Slide, customize the user interface and animations in great detail, trigger it from the bottom edge, use root features such as Halo, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of content, and much, much more. Get it now! http://bit.ly/switchrpro
Follow the development on XDA: http://bit.ly/switchrxda
Become a Beta Tester: http://bit.ly/switchrbetatest
News & Media
"A lot of Android devices have dedicated buttons to bring up the multitasking list, but Switchr may offer an even faster way to jump between running apps" - Android Police
Top 5 Apps of 2013 - XDA Developers
"Switchr does switching in a way that will seem more natural to you" - Phandroid
"This is a high-quality app from a developer with a proven track record, and I can warmly recommend it" - makeuseof
"Swipe between apps quickly and select the one you want, all without lifting your finger off the screen" - Lifehacker
"Switchr aims to make multitasking more efficient and effective" - AddictiveTips
"Switchr is a great idea and I look forward to seeing where it goes" - Android Dissected
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
Switchr Pro Key
With the Pro Key installed alongside Switchr, all settings are unlocked, leaving you with the freedom to customize every aspect of Switchr. Switchr Pro allows you to take advantage of all gestures, swipe from the right or bottom edge, customize every visual aspect, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of apps, and much much more.
Here is the full feature list:
- Bottom edge trigger
- Live Switching (switch apps in realtime)
- Gestures for closing apps
- Pin running apps
- Pin an unlimited amount of apps
- CoverFlow Effects (tweak scroll speed, transition animations, etc)
- Blacklist/Whitelist apps
- Removed Pro Ads
- Visual swipe indicator
- Switchr Arc customization
- Halo support for root users
- Switchr Slide sidebar
- Search action replacement (swipe up from navbar, long press hardware menu key, or press the hardware search key)
- Support further development
Roundr is an application that rounds the corners of your screen!
Roundr features full settings which allow for adjusting the radius of the corners, as well as specifying which corners to enable or disable. With Roundr Extensions, you can customize the looks of the corners, and try out different designs!
Roundr Extensions add 10 new corner styles, blacklisting apps (to hide rounded corners on certain apps), and more! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mohammad.adib.roundr.extensions
Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2234079
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
Lockable is a smart lock screen for Android Wear featuring Swipe, PIN and Pattern unlocks. Lockable features an easy-to-use user interface crafted with impeccable attention to detail, coupled with smart functionality that leaves a truly transparent footprint on your Android Wear experience. It adapts to both rectangular as well as circular screens.
Swipe down from the center of the top edge to instantly lock your wearable. You can even set it to automatically lock a certain duration after the screen dims. The background can be set to transparent as well, allowing you you view what's underneath on the homescreen without needing to unlock.
As the screen dims, the lock screen will disappear leaving the watchface plain to see. Upon interaction, the lock screen will fade back in allowing you to keep track of time while protecting the information on your wearable at the same time!
Lockable Pro for PIN and Pattern unlock
The PIN and Pattern unlock makes Lockable the optimal, secure, and configurable lock screen solution for Android Wear.
Accelerometer Mouse is a mobile application developed for the Google Android mobile platform which uses the accelerometer on the device to control a mouse pointer on a computer on the same network. Supported devices include any cellular device running Android 2.1 Eclair or higher. The application requires a WiFi network or USB Networking in order to function. The android application is a client which sends accelerometer data to a server application running on a computer, thus controlling the mouse via the tilting of the device. By tilting the phone up and down, the mouse on the screen will also translate up and down. Tilting the device side to side will also result in the mouse on the computer translating left or right. Scrolling can be achieved by putting two fingers on the white space and tilting the device up or down. Middle, left, and right buttons are utilized via touching the corresponding button on the screen. Multitouch is enabled, so more than one button can be pressed at any given time.
For more information check out https://sites.google.com/site/accelerometermouse/
Featured on AddictiveTips (4/28/12)
This was my very first app :)
Tired of sharing long, nasty URLs? ShortPaste immediately shortens URLs after copying them (from an app such as Chrome, YouTube, Newsstand, etc) in the blink of an eye. Like magic, your long URL will appear in its shortened form when pasted. Supports bit.ly and goo.gl.
Follow the development on XDA: http://bit.ly/shortpastexda
Above Android: http://goo.gl/dihQD2
Using Food Compass is easier than navigating Maps. Simply open the app, and with little more than two taps, you'll be on your way. Specify (through voice, search box, or Tinder-like interface) what you're in the mood for (ex: Chipotle, Cheesecake Factory, pizza, sushi, etc), select from a list of nearby restaurants, and follow the arrow. The app reports the remaining distance as you near your destination.
With Android Wear support, we're making it even more convenient to get around. Put your phone away, and let your watch guide you to your destination.
Search. Point. Go - Food Compass.