All your data is stored in an AES encrypted file on your device's media card to make backup and transfer between devices easy.
Now localized to: cs, de, sk, fr, es, ru, zh-CN, zh-TW.
- File formats: .iso, .bin/.cue, .mdf/.mds, .img/.ccd, .nrg and .zip.
- File systems: ISO9660 with basic Joliet and/or RockRidge extensions present.
- Conversion to .iso
- Support for conversion to .iso is currently limited. For example, PSX images cannot be converted.
- Files using newer versions of the mdf/mds format are not supported, but can in some cases be opened anyway.
- DVD video disk images might work, but most other DVD images are not supported.
All feedback is welcome.
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
● Analyses Sdcard, external Sdcards, USB storage devices, system partitions (disabled by default)...
● Order the content by size, the amount of files, the date or just the name
● See the space used by applications using App2SD (.android_secure folder).
● Include or exclude folder from the mediascan of the Android Gallery.
● Filter out the content you are aware of to make the rest more noticeable.
● Delete no longer necessary data directly from the app. No need for external file managers.
● Copy and Move files directly from the App.
● Real tablet support.
● Allows several columns depending on the screen size.
● Shows which already removed application left over some data in /sdcard/Android/data/ and /data/data
If you have issues with this application, please HELP to make it better by filing a bug report by mail (or via the Android internal bug reporting).
Keywords: Optimizer Optimiser Analyzer SD Card Tree Size Grid Free Disk Drive Space Usage Xoom File Explorer Manager App2SD HD THD DiskView Gallery Excluder ICS Ice Cream Sandwich Holo windirstat
This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
If you like more of those simple, lightweight widgets which only ask you for the permissions they realy need and don't fill up you phone with Megabytes of data even if they need to do only a small job then check out the other SLW widgets.
Open source GNU GPL 3.0
-displays correct values
-clicking on the widget will update it
-updates every 5 minutes
*Tested on 1.5 Cupcake
After installing you can find the widget by going to your home screen then press Menu->Add->Widget
External SD support is not available for every single device out there. If you find it missing and want to have it added, please use the "Email" option (in Configure page) to send the dev an email. Relevant information will be collected.
One stop home screen widget for local and cloud-based storage space information.
- Internal phone/SD storage
- External SD card
- Custom mount paths
- MS Live Skydrive
- Google Drive
This storage widget can be configured to show different types of storage independently and also allow appearance customization. Some are:
- Themes selection
- Compact (1x1) and large layout switching, and resize
- Background transparency and color
- Various display option
This apps is ads-supported (only appear in configuration and guide screen).
*will add settings panel in the next release
*updates every 5 minutes.
**Tested on 1.5 Cupcake
When you are finished installing you can find the widget by going to your home screen then press Menu->Add->Widgets
Use this app to see how much internal storage space you have free on your android phone.
Now this tool is free for you.
Quick download it.
About this app:
This is a phone internal storage widget.
It can show you the available free storage and the portion that you have used.
In details, the percentage of used space is on the left, the free space is on the right.
We know that, Phone internal storage can influence the speed of your phone.
If we run out of the internal phone storage, our phone will run slowly. So it really matters.
Therefore, we should free up plenty of space timely.
Quick add this widget to your home screen, then you can see the real-time internal storage there.
In this way, you will know when to move some applications and various system files to
If you often install apps on your phone, this app will be a perfect tool to check how much space you have free.
If you are a person like deleting things, this app will be great reminder.
Welcome to download it.
关键字keyword:账户 密码 登录 管家 生活 助手 网络 用户 password 加密 私密 信息 模板 标签 收藏 备份 恢复 工具 效率 备忘 日记 保密
It lists the storage areas available on your device including internal storage, SD cards and attached devices such as hard drives, showing the total and used space on each. You can then scan each one and view them in detail, and delete files which are no longer needed.
Storage analyzer is free, with no popup or full screen ads, and is easy to use.
The phone memory storage is organized into structures called Partitions. The Android OS uses the System Partition. The Apps use the Data Partition and so on. The size of Data Partition plays a critical role in how many apps you can install. There are other Partitions which are hidden (unmounted) from user. The app makes a best effort to give details on unmounted partitions like Recovery, Boot etc so that you can have a complete birds eyeview of your Android storage.
A must have tool for would be rooters or if you just want to get a handle on the storage used by your phone
Inapp Purchases -
- Pie View of Partitions(New)
- File View of Important sys files(New)
Storage Analyzer can:
- Analyze SD card, external storage, USB devices
- Visualize size of folders/file
- Order the content by name, size
- Change ordering direction
- Separate files folders
- Show hidden files/folders
- File manager (open, copy, move, rename and delete by long click)