- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
There is no doubt - Password Saver is the most useful application on your Android, behind contacts, camera and browser of course.
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Data synchronization
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Are you fed up of clicking ‘forgot my password’ or ‘forgot my PIN’ link?
Are you exhausted of generating and managing different passwords?
Then you might need a reliable password manager app that can guarantee your password security.
iEncrypt Password Manager helps you manage passwords of your business email address, web accounts, e-banking accounts and other personalized categories. Military grade AES-256 encryption protects passwords and credentials from hackers and data leaks.
With your centralized iEncrypt account, you can access all your information from any smart phone or desktop, i.e. WP8, Android, iOS and Windows PC.
The application is also equipped with a password generator that helps you generate strong passwords.This wonderful application keeps track of your passwords, and all you need to do is enter the master password to access all your credentials such as credit cardinformation,e-banking credentials and other confidential information. In a nutshell, iEncrypt Password Manager is a password keeper that comes with multiple handy features, which are given below:
30 Entries are allowed in free version.
• Password manager to organize your credentials.
• Stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts & other custom data.
• Military grade AES-256 encryption.
• Cloud backup using Drop box.
• Access backed-up credentials on any device.
• Create personalized Category
• Strong password generator
• Mark any entry as Favorite
• View & copy your data
• Centralized iEncrypt account
• Panic Switch (immediatly switch to decoy app)
• Brute force attack prevention
• Takes images of unauthorized users
Settings and Options:
• Hacker Deterrents
• Brute force attack prevention
• Takes images of unauthorized users
• Backup of credentials
Note: iEncrypt Password manager guarantees you that all your credentials are stored only in your phone and in your cloud account, we don’t have access to any of your data.
For more information you can visit http://www.newsoftwares.net
It simply generates a password for each site from your unique secure master password and your name. This generated password will never be saved and therefore cannot be stolen. Additionally it can always be generated again without the need to backup the app's data.
Your secure master password never leaves your device but stays only in your brain. This keeps your other sites safe when another site was hacked again. Your other passwords stay safe and you just have to generate a new one for this very site.
Try it now and make your mind free for the important things in life.
The concept was already featured and described in the german print magazine ct. (http://www.ct.de/1418082)
The Master Password algorithm was made up by Maarten Billemont and is documented on his website www.masterpasswordapp.com. This Android App is an unofficial implementation of his algorithm. I am in no way affiliated with aforementioned website. You can find compatible implementations for other platforms on this site, too.
The source code of Master Password for Android is readable on my webpage.
- Why are there different versions of the algorithm and which one should I use?
Bugfixes in the algorithm can result in different passwords being generated than before. To not have to change every password after such an update each password now has its own algorithm version. When adding new sites always the newest algorithm should be used.
- Are my passwords with older algorithms unsafe?
- My Passwords are different with 1.5, no matter what algorithm I choose.
Please export your sites and reinstall the app. After that import your sites. The problem should be solved after that. We are working on a solution without reinstallation.
The storage permissions are used for import and export.
- Pushbullet support
- Dark Theme
- Saving of passwords not generated with the app
Give Toopher a try with LastPass and Mailchimp, or visit http://toopher.com for a full list of supported sites. We also support "old school" two-step authentication on Facebook, Google, Outlook, Dropbox, Evernote, or anything marked "Software Implementation" at http://twofactorauth.org.
Now people will look at your application thanks to the locking file. A rapid application protection. Contacts, photos, gallery, music, videos, files, you can encrypt notes and messages. Lock application is very fast and simple.
There is no need to worry. You can deposit the phone to a friend of complacency. Set the password to the application you want and leave the phone with friends. When your phone gets into the hands of children will open your private files. Forgot put too easy. Protect your device. You can protect all data on the phone. Whether you want to encrypt the pictures you take notes. Application lock.
- The choice of patterns in different sizes.
- Practice your locks with the pattern or password.
- Puts password files on the phone.
- Free application locking
From now on the only password you need to remember is the master password for this app and you are able to access all your other passwords. This is by far safer than having your passwords on a piece of paper in your wallet ;)
(the payment permission is just for donations - if you want to)
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Passwords are saved in an encrypted format.
* Export / Import function
* Password generator
* Enter an unlimited number of passwords.
* No ads!
* nearly no permissions! (read/write storage is needed for the export/import function, sorry)
However, you shouldn’t lose your master password for this app because there is no recovery function (yet).
To import a exported file you just need to click it. The App will handle everything else and ask you for the Master-Password to import the data.
If you want to know all about the latest updates and make some suggestions, just like my facebook page
AES encryption type - is a specification for the encryption of electronic data established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Storing passwords, pin codes, logins and notes.
Storing all data in encrypted view.
Grouping data for easy use.
Possibility for export/import data. All data is exported also in encrypted view. There is no opportunity to understand it.
Convenient search through all groups.
You can change master password for application.
Block application after minimization.
To start using it you have to create your own password for application. And then use it for enter the application.
Tags: password, keeper, defender, safe, pin code, vault, privacy, safety, guard, protector, protection, security
★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
Supports multi file delete operation for easy cleanup.
Integrated with "Google Drive", "Dropbox", "SkyDrive" and "Box" Cloud Storage.
Included default app cleaner.
- Multi file delete
- Extract RAR files
- Install Android Application packages
- Multi file Copy/Paste
- Image Viewer
- Media player
- Change ringtone
- Create new folder
- View file content in web browser
1) How to find duplicate files?
From “Storage Reports”, select “File list Sorted by Size” Report to get list of files sorted by size. Duplicate files usually appear next to each other.
2) Does not encrypt as stated.
Encryption creates NEW file with .enc extension. Unencrypted original file is left as it is. You have to delete original unencrypted file after encrypting the file.
Example: Original file name: abc.txt, after encryption abc.txt.enc is created. After this you will see both abc.txt and abc.txt.enc files.
You have to delete abc.txt after successful encryption. Un-encrypting abc.txt.enc file recreates abc.txt.
Note: You must remember the password to decrypt the file.
3) After compressing a file/folder storage space size increased!
Compressing a file or folder creates compressed file with .zip extension. You have to delete the folder or file manually after compression to free up space.
Example : Compressing folder name foo creates foo.zip. You have to manually delete foo folder to free up space. You can uncompress foo.zip to recreate foo folder.
No other password vault offers more possibilities to store your confidential data, like
* login information (user name, password, clickable logon URL)
* PIN of credit cards, ATM cards or phones
* secret text notes, bookmarks and hyperlinks
* secret contacts (email, phone numbers)
in one single application.
And no other password wallet has more security features, like
* application master PIN or master text password
* data encryption with 256 bit keys based on a combination of SHA-256, AES and Twofish - the most secure hash and encryption algorithms
* encryption keys are not directly derived from the master password, to prevent brute-force password cracking when the phone was lost or stolen
* only one Android permission is necessary for the app: access to SD card for backup / restore (no internet access is needed and there are no ads!)
* backup function for all stored passwords and other confidential data based on ZIP AES 256 encryption (backup can be read on your PC with normal UNZIP software)
* backup can be SENT directly to a safe storage via bluetooth, email or cloud storage
* the backup file is overwritten on the deletion, so that it cannot be restored by recovery tools
* initial data load using the restore function based on CSV import file
* app is locked automatically, when there is was user input for 2 minutes (timeout is configurable)
* "exit" menu on all screens, that stops the app completely
* optional self-destruction function after 7 unsuccessful logon attempts
* user name and password can be copied to the clipboard and are deleted automatically after 30 seconds
* configurable password generator
* the password manager prevents that sensitive data is shown in screenshots for the "recent apps" list
* Russian (by Andrey Kharitonov)
- No Ads Guarantee!
- Organized Design
- Backup & Restore Wizard
- Intruder Detection
- Interactive Password Strength Indicator
- Encrypted Local Storage
- Minimal Installation Requirements (e.g. no network access required)
- Easy Password Sorting
- 2nd level PIN security option for additional security on specific passwords
It lists the storage areas available on your device including internal storage, SD cards and attached devices such as hard drives, showing the total and used space on each. You can then scan each one and view them in detail, and delete files which are no longer needed.
Storage analyzer is free, with no popup or full screen ads, and is easy to use.