- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
Nowadays, every page is vulnerable to hackers. So our data are not safe everywhere. You shouldn't have one, two or even three main passwords for all your accounts. If you want to feel safe you should have in each of them their own password, independent of the others. Password Creator will create it for you and make it easier to manage them.
Password Creator is an application which allow you easily generate and manage your unique passwords for everything. Always generates a different password than you have in the manager. Additionally, you can change each list and generate a password, in its sole discretion. Additional options, such as exclusion and repeat will ensure that your password will stronger.
Built-in manager will help you remember all of your passwords, categorize them and keep in one place.
You can feel safe because passwords are stored in encrypted DataBase with DES algorithm using 64-Bits key depends on your PIN. Additionally there is NO Internet connection permission, so you can be sure that your passwords never will leak outside your smartphone.
Manager and settings are safely because of main PIN which you have to only remember.
All these function in fully responsible and easy material design with backward compatibility to android 2.3.
Of course you can import and export your password, move them to other device - just do it with current PIN.
FEATURES of Password Creator:
• Material design starting with version 2.3+
• Fully editable lists from which you generate your password
• Categories with ability to define your own
• Manager to store all your passwords
• History of generated passwords if you want get one back
• Always generates a different password than you have in the manager
• Export and import (database in phone or exported on card is all the time encrypted)
• No ads
• Available in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Polish, Croatian and German
• No internet connection required
• Unlimited passwords in the manager
• Unlimited history
• Unlimited categories
• Lists are editable
If you want to help translating contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am not responsible for any third party apps you have installed and can cause damage to your phone or data stored on it.
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
This is a simple widget that update itself every 10 seconds. You can place it on your home screen.
It support Arabic and English Languages now.
It will give you:
1. Free Ram.
2. Internal SD Card free space.
3. External SD Card free space.
4. Battery Power Left.
5. Battery Charging indicator with +.
6. Transparent and color selected background.
7. Change Widget Font size.
8. Change Language from setting screen.
Touch the [Ram Free] for updating the widget.
Touch the [Battery] for the Battery usage window.
Touch the CENTER of widget for setting Screen.
* Automatic refresh after changing the colors.
Install it and looj in the Widgets. Hold and drag it to your Home Screen.
It takes up to 4 cells, that means one full row of the screen.
If your Ext. Free is not correct, email me to:
with the Device model and Rom version.
* Some old Firmwares read the Int and Ext SD-card the same.
Please spread, share, rate and give ideas to improve it.
Thanks to the people who gave ideas and rated this widget app.
*will add settings panel in the next release
*updates every 5 minutes.
**Tested on 1.5 Cupcake
When you are finished installing you can find the widget by going to your home screen then press Menu->Add->Widgets
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Now with full database edit support!
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
NOTE: Android 4.4 and 5.0 have issues with the Accessibility Services dramatically reducing Chrome performance, disable as necessary (see https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=81950)
Version 2.1.0 and newer will no longer support KeePass v1.x databases (no more .kdb files)
* KeePass databases with many (large) attachments will cause KeepShare to crash, to workaround, remove any large file attachments and trim the database history.
* Database creation is not yet supported.
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* Impervious to the attack described at https://www2.dcsec.uni-hannover.de/files/p170.pdf (Android 5.0 for Auto-Fill; the keyboard is fully impervious on all versions of Android)
* Read and write support of KeePass 2.0 kdbx files
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password and/or keyfile with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Box, OneDrive, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically. Now with automatic sync support!
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* Fully Material Design
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up and/or create "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
The main features are:
- Simple and intuitive interface;
- Passwords are stored ONLY on your device;
- There is the opportunity to save, in addition to passwords, usernames and other informations.
A simple app for displaying the amount of internal storage available for apps you add or update.
Developed by AndroidForums.com's EarlyMon and scary alien.
Thanks to www.fontsquirrel.com for the Droid Sans Mono font used in this app.
Permissions used/needed by app: none ;) :).
>Lock images,videos,audio,text files.
>Lock any type of file by searching it`s extension using search button on select others tab
>View and Play files on the go, Click to play the file and a temporary file will be made which will be deleted on closing the app.
>Prevent app from unauthorized uninstallation.
>Hide File Locker App. Dial #626624 to launch the app when it`s hidden or go to http://lockeirs.com/filelocker/
>Create a guest login password for guests with whom you don`t want to share your files but still want them to access the app.
>Suggest edits and features to us directly from the app.
Lock a file:
>long press a file to be moved to view the multiple file selector > Select the files to be moved > tap on move file button at the right corner to move the file to your vault. It can take some time depending on the file size.
Unlock a File:
>long press a file to be moved to view the multiple file selector > Select the files to be unlocked > tap on move file button at the right corner to see the path selector>move the file to your desired directory on your phone or SD card. It can take some time depending on the file size.
Enter and confirm your password you want to use to open the app. Create a guest password for guests. enter recovery email, Press signup button.
Hide File Locker App:
Hide the app by going to settings>toggle on hide icon
Prevent unintended File Locker uninstallation by going to Settings>prevent Uninstallation>tap Unauthorized Uninstallation>select Activate protection> Activate. Now the App cannot be uninstalled by anyone except you who have the password.
To uninstall app go to settings> tap Uninstall File Locker> click ok> click Manage device administrators> unselect File Locker from that window> Click Deactivate> now uninstall the app by going to settings>tap Unistall File Locker and you are done.NOTE: Unlock all the files before uninstalling.
To suggest or rate us:
Go to suggestions from menu> select the stars to rate us and write your suggestion>click submit.
Go to menu and tap FAQ`s to get answers to commonly asked questions.
Share File Locker:
Click share button on the top bar to share the app on whatsapp, facebook, email etc.
>>>Enable notification to get notified to lock your files go to settings: toggle notification.
This app is only intended for securing the data of the users using secured encryption. The user is sole responsible for any data loss. It`s recommended to always keep a backup of your important data, Lockeirs Apps is not liable for any data loss due to user`s ill treatment of the app. User is requested to unlock all the files in case he/she intends to uninstall the app permanently. The locked files can only be opened or unlocked by this app and will be lost if the user`s phone is formatted or the folder containing the locked files is deleted.
Users are also requested to keep password protection ON in case the phone is used often by others.
We do not store any personal info of our app users with us neither share it with any third party apps or companies.
This app doesn`t show any third party ads and doesn`t have any third party ads sdk in it. All the ads(if any) which are shown are delivered by Lockeirs Apps from their trusted partners to keep the app free for our users.
Reroute outgoing calls: required to launch the App from dialpad when app is hidden.
modify and delete sd card content: required to delete files once they are locked by the user directly from the app.
Find accounts: to take recovery email from the device.
After a thorough research by a group of American University students on Android Security lapses, we have formulated, designed and developed this app. This will protect your privacy and private data from being hacked.
It will scan all possible (hacker’s) entry points and detect any malicious activities or anyone trying to steal your private data via Internet (Wi-Fi, 2G/3G/4G), Bluetooth, GPS, EMAIL etc.
* Wi-Fi Scan
* Bluetooth Scan
* 2G/3G/4G Scan
* GPS Scan
* Trojan Virus Check
* Email Check
* App Permissions Check
* Live Hacking Updates
* How to know if your Android is hacked?
We will continue improving the app based on your feedback. Please do mail us about any issue/feedback at email@example.com and we will be glad to work on it.
No other password vault offers more possibilities to store your confidential data, like
* login information (user name, password, clickable logon URL)
* PIN of credit cards, ATM cards or phones
* secret text notes, bookmarks and hyperlinks
* secret contacts (email, phone numbers)
in one single application.
And no other password wallet has more security features, like
* application master PIN or master text password
* data encryption with 256 bit keys based on a combination of SHA-256, AES and Twofish - the most secure hash and encryption algorithms
* encryption keys are not directly derived from the master password, to prevent brute-force password cracking when the phone was lost or stolen
* only one Android permission is necessary for the app: access to SD card for backup / restore (no internet access is needed and there are no ads!)
* backup function for all stored passwords and other confidential data based on ZIP AES 256 encryption (backup can be read on your PC with normal UNZIP software)
* backup can be SENT directly to a safe storage via bluetooth, email or cloud storage
* the backup file is overwritten on the deletion, so that it cannot be restored by recovery tools
* initial data load using the restore function based on CSV import file
* app is locked automatically, when there is was user input for 2 minutes (timeout is configurable)
* "exit" menu on all screens, that stops the app completely
* optional self-destruction function after 7 unsuccessful logon attempts
* user name and password can be copied to the clipboard and are deleted automatically after 30 seconds
* configurable password generator
* the password manager prevents that sensitive data is shown in screenshots for the "recent apps" list
* Russian (by Andrey Kharitonov)
Use Wifi Password Recovery to backup all WiFi passwords on your device, and restore it when you need them with just one click! Share with friends through SMS or email. Yes, just that easy!
Wifi Password Recovery features:
■ LIST, BACKUP & RESTORE all network's (WiFi) password saved on your device!
■ Show SSID and Password on fullscreen (for easy viewing and sharing with others)
■ Copy WiFi Password to Clipboard (to be able to paste anywhere)
■ Show QR Code (to another device scan and access the network)
■ Share password through SMS or Email
Please Note that Wifi Password Recovery:
① only works on rooted devices (needs super-user permissions).
② is not a WiFi password cracker. NOT intended to crack WiFi networks.
③ needs previous access to WiFi networks with your device to retrieve passwords.
❐ Please understand that Wifi Password Recovery is a paid version and does not contain any ads. We do have a FREE version - check out in Play Store: http://goo.gl/7yB1w1
❐ Why Wifi Password Recovery only works on a rooted device?
Because your device stores WiFi passwords when you connect to a new WiFi network. You are not able to access the passwords and retrieve them unless you have super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
PasswordManager further protects your data by locking itself if not used, with a customizable inactivity timer.
Use the extensive included categories (Bank Account, Clothes Sizes, Credit Card, Driving Licence, Frequent Flyer, Insurance Policy, Library Card, Lock Combination, Passport, Social Insurance Number, Username/Password, Vehicle, Website) or create any number of your own for added flexibility.
Password Manager allows you to export your data to the SD card so you can keep a copy handy, should you need to restore your data. Furthermore, this exported data can be password protected to prevent unauthorized access to your data. Your data can also be saved to the Cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive, ...) and restored from the cloud, so you can easily share data across multiple devices.
Password Manager also includes a powerful password generator to help you create strong password that you can easily store in the app.
If the option is enabled, PasswordManager will also notify you when your entries, like Passport, Credit Cards and so on are approaching their expiry date.
★SD card access: to save backups locally
★Find accounts: to allow the app to save backups to Google Drive
★Start at boot: for auto-backup service (does not run if option not selected)
The accelerometer of your device is used to compute the key. It is almost impossible to generate the same key twice. It's saver than software generated keys and cheaper than hardware generated keys.
Special thanks to Josef Schuh for the kind permission to port his iPhone App to Android!