travelWatford is a transport planning app created by Watford Borough Council, for Watford. It is built to help you travel around the town and has unique feature specifically for Watford that other planners don’t have.
travelWatford allows you to travel around the borough with ease showing you transport routes that consider ALL available modes of transport, including:
• More coming soon!
It has bespoke information for Watford that other transport planning apps simply don’t consider. For example, we always love it if you can use public transport, however, if you have to use your car, we understand you don’t always want to drive directly to your final destination, you might need to park up first. travelWatford allows you to select the best car park near your destination and shows you the best walking route to finish you journey. It can even tell you the type and size of car park and what the cost might be.
There are also a host of other unique features built specifically for Watford. These include:
• local events - information about them, where they are, how to get to them and if they might cause any travel disruptions.
• Local points of interest - letting you discover more about the amazing places around the borough
• Real time disruption information - even more up to date than Google!
• Local electric vehicle charge points
• Local taxi rank locations and contact details
• Local parking locations, information and costs
You can save and store all of your favourite destinations and routes, all without the need to sign up or hand over any personal data. Everything is securely stored on your own device and kept completely anonymous.
We are constantly improving the service and adding new features so keep an eye out for exciting new things coming soon. We’d also love to hear your thoughts, feedback and ideas so please get in contact if you’d like to see something in the app!
Brought to you by Watford Borough Council