This App is designed to help people who require regular secondary prophylaxis (penicillin injections) to protect themselves from rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease.
This App is also useful for family, friends, co-workers, health workers and clinic staff caring for people who require regular secondary prophylaxis.
This App contains several, easy-to-use tools and alerts designed to help people stay on track with their regular 28 or 21 day injection programs including:
- Daily push alerts to remind users that injections are due in the week leading up to the next injection
- Calendar function to clearly see when future injections are due
- Tracking tools to monitor how many days the user has been on track and off track
- A quick-glance Heart Check interface to see if you are currently on track or off track
- One-press facility to call the user's registered health clinic
- Ability to add user and clinic details and to keep tack of past injections
- Ability to keep track of multiple users on one device
- Ability to customize the background screen with your own imagery
Once the App is downloaded, it does not require ongoing network access to function.
Please note this App is designed as a helpful self-management tool only and should not be solely relied upon to stay on track with regular secondary prophylaxis.
For those on a regular injection program for rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease, to stay alive and well, get your injections on time, every time.