It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
Most of these alarms work by sending messages to the alarm central when an unauthorized access to your home event is produced. Most companies of alarm installations are using GSM communication.
Do you know what easy is to avoid the communication with the central alarm monitoring system?
There are many devices capable of inhibiting the GSM signal. This devices are used to disable the use of mobile phones in certain public facilities such as hospitals, libraries, conference rooms, etc. Unfortunately, and for a small amount of money (about $30 on some webpages), there are some handheld devices (jammers) that they able to inhibit GSM signal within a radius of several meters and they can be used for burglary.
Anti Jammer is a simple application for Android that will detect the possibility of inhibition (disable) of GSM signal of your alarm system at your home for example, while you are sleeping. AntiJammer will play a siren sound on your phone that it will alert you in case there is a GSM signal failure that it could be produced for the use of a jammer. Anti Jammer will not replace your alarm system device, it will complement it!!!
Anti Jammer DONATE is the same version of AntiJammer FREE with no Ads!!! With this donation you will help to improve future versions of the App.
Additionally, Anti Jammer also be used to identify some areas where your cell phone runs out of coverage.
Note: It’s recommended installing this application in the phone storage system instead the SD card one. It will be installed in this location by default.
The autor will not assume any responsibility for the bad use or malfunction of this application. It's recommmended to try the free version to test it in your device.
PLEASE TELL ABOUT THIS APP TO YOUR FRIENDS! MAYBE THEY'RE INTERESTED ON THIS APP FOR THEIR HOME ALARM SYSTEM. THANKS!!!
COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!!! DON'T FORGET TO RANK DE APP AND POST A COMMENT!
Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
No more checking the phone again and again for missed calls.
What is it?
Whenever you have a missed call, a notification dialog will pop up with an alarm sound.
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone!
• People who doesn't check phones often (doesn't know if there was a missed call)
• People who are in the noisy places often (didn't hear the call)
• People who often forgets to bring the phone: It sends an automatic message to your email so that you can check who called remotely
• People who want their spouse to deal with phone calls: It sends an automatic SMS message to your spouse's number
• Busy people: Can't answer the call? Leave a quick SMS message or remind later to call
• People who drives a lot: Send a one-touch auto-generated "I'll call you later" message
What does it do?
• Call: Return call in one click
• SMS: Send a quick message back
• Snooze: Remind missed call later
• Support whitelist (i.e. contacts you want to sound alarm even in silent mode) and blacklist (i.e. contacts you don't want to sound alarm)
• Send SMS/Email (PRO version only)
Note: Free version will display ads
• READ_PHONE_STATE: Check missed calls
• READ_CONTACTS: For the whitelist/blacklist feature
• READ_CALL_LOG: Check missed calls
• CALL_PHONE: To call back
• SEND_SMS: To send SMS reply
• GET_ACCOUNTS: To send an email
• USE_CREDENTIALS: To send an email
• INTERNET: To send an email, show ad
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
Have you ever silenced your phone for a class, meeting, or movie and then forgotten to turn it back up? Well I did that all the time, and missed scores of important calls and texts. That is why we created EZ Phone Silencer.
EZ Phone Silencer is a powerful but easy to use app that allows you to quickly silence your phone's ringer for a specified length of time. When the time is up, the app resets your volume back to the level it was at before it was silenced. Alarms are not silenced, so if you use your phone as an alarm, your morning alarm will still wake you up, even if you have silenced the ringer and text alerts.
With 3 easy taps, silence your phone from 15 minutes up to 9 hours in under 2 seconds, or dial in the exact number of hours and minutes with the + and - buttons.
With the quick list, setting your silence time is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
(1) Tap the Quick List pull-down to bring up the quick timer screen
(2) Tap one of the preset times: 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, or 1 to 9 hours
(3) Tap the Silence button to activate the silence period
After the 3rd tap, the time is set, EZ Phone Silencer saves your current volume setting, silences your phone's ringer for incoming calls and texts, posts a message to your notifications screen telling you when the volume will be reset to the saved value, and then exists the app, returning you to your phone's screen ... all in about 3 seconds!
If you need a more precise time, say 2 hours and 24 minutes for a movie you just started, you can set that with the +/- Hours and +/- Minutes buttons from the main screen in just a few seconds and then hit the "Tap to Silence Phone" button.
Some examples of use include:
Power Naps: Use the 15 or 30 minute quick setting
Meetings, Classes, or your favorite TV show: Use the 30 min or 1 hr quick setting
Movie Theater - 2 or 3 hr quick setting or dial in the exact time
Uninterrupted Night of Sleep - 8 hr quick list - Note: alarms will still function
Workplace, School, University - Not allowed to receive calls at work or school? Use the 8 or 9 hr quick list
If you need to restore your ringer early, just tap the EZ Phone Silence widget and tap the "Reset" button, or you can simply adjust your volume up manually with your phone’s volume up button to deactivate Silencer.
Try this version of EZ Phone Silencer for FREE now (supported by ads) . If you like it, purchase our ADD-FREE EZ Phone Silencer Pro (coming soon). Either way, EZ Phone Silencer will be an app you will want to keep on your main screen for daily use.
Please visit our website below for support help, free video clips demonstrating use of the app, to ask questions or make suggestions, or to leave comments. If you have a problem installing or using the app, please contact us through our web site for support before posting a bad rating on Google Play.
EZ Phone Silencer Free and EZ Phone Silencer Pro developed by EverMore Design LLC
The app allows you to set your ringer to silent for a specified amount of time. After that time, the ringer will switch back to normal mode. It has options for quick select, one click gets you there and done, or Custom Time Set, where it let's you pick the exact time to switch back to normal mode. The idea was to keep it simple because after all you are in a rush to put your phone on silent. All button are on one screen.
It comes with a widget where you can set the time interval for the widget button. Click it once, it sets the ringer to silent for that many minutes, e.g. 15 minutes. Click it again and it sets it to 30 minutes. It even shows you the time the silence will end right on the widget icon! The widget may be all you need to make it quick and easy to time your ringer silence.
There will also be a notification to let the user know the phone has a ringer silence timer. It can be canceled at any time by clicking on the notification.
Try it. Don't forget to switch back to normal mode again. Use this widget instead of the simplistic ringer mute button. The widget is just as quick. You will never forget to set your ringer back to normal again and you will not miss that important message or call.
Silent Ringer Timer, Silence Ringer Timer, Ringer Silence Timer, Timer on Ringer Silence, Ringer Silent Timer, Quiet Time, Silent Time, Movie Silence, Meeting Silence, Event Silence, Movie Silent, Meeting Silent, Event Silent, Timed Silence, Timed Ringer Silence, Ringer Mode Timer, Shush Time.
1. This widget should be run on TSF Shell(1.6.0+).
To download TSF Shell, please access to the following link:
2. If you like our applications please give it a mark. If you have any question or suggestions about our applications please email to email@example.com.
Phone/SMS MMS/ GMail
Key Words: TSF Shell, TSF Counter, TSF Counter plugin
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
★ Android Tap : - http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-20-new-apps-for-android-week-18-2014/
★ AppsZoom : - http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/missed-call-sms-reminder-alert-lonfr.html
★★What purpose does Alert.me serve?★★
☆ Set up alerts for important missed calls and unread messages.
☆ You might be away from your phone for just a minute, or perhaps the area around you is way too noisy to hear your ringtone. No matter the reason, the app will start alerting you as soon as you've missed a phone call.
☆ You can set sound, vibration and flashing light alerts at regular intervals and get notified.
★ Unread chat/e-mail alert
☆ Unable to hear the low notification sound of chats (facebook messenger, whatsapp, hangout, IM+, skype etc.) and emails, but need to revert immediately. This is one app you would surely like to have in your phone to facilitate an efficient notification reminder.
★ Low Battery and Signal Reminders
☆ Set a battery level and get alerts as soon as the battery level goes low.
☆ Get alerts in areas where signals are low.
★ Get Reminded for failed incoming/outgoing calls
☆ The application provides options to enable/disable reminders for unsuccessful incoming and outgoing calls(calls which are rejected/unanswered but still important).
★ Customization at its best
☆ Contact filtering : Create a white list of contacts to get alerts for. Block other contacts for alerts.
☆ Set Quiet mode to avoid alerts at night.
☆ Customize alert notifications count and intervals.
☆ Custom alert tones.
☆ Options to snooze alerts for future reminders.
★ Use Widgets for quick Access
☆ Use the widget provided by application to access quick enable/disable the application and various alert sounds. Widgets are also provided in different sizes so as to be used as per needs.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access data to notify you for missed events. We do not get this information outside your phone,which is the the reason why Alert.me does not need internet to work.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issues while setting it up, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to respond.
You can enter the times manually or let the application import the times from events/appointments in your calendar. Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when those times occur.
You can set up a mute location by entering the address, pointing the location on the map, or let the application import the locations from your contacts list. With the "Search Address" feature (available in Premium version), the app can automatically setup and register a location by name (i.e. concertgebouw). Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when you enter those locations. Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume when you leave the locations.
You may also use Mute Pro to mute your phone's ringer right away for a period of time. The phone ringer will be restored to normal volume afterward. This feature is handy when you need to mute the phone's ringer right away but only for a short duration so you will not miss calls after that time passed.
Key Features of SureMute:
1. Put phone ringer on mute right away for a period of time; normal ringer volume will be restored afterwards
2. Mute phone ringer at specific times or times of your calendar events
3. SureMute supports the following types of events (TIME features):
- One time
- Every weekday (i.e. 9AM Monday-Friday)
- Weekly (i.e. 10AM every Sunday)
- Every 2 weeks (i.e. 7PM every other Monday)
- Monthly on a specific weekday (i.e. 7PM every 1st Wed)
- Monthly on a specific day (i.e. 10AM on day 24th)
- Yearly (i.e. 8AM on July 24)
3. Supports all timezones (i.e. all mute events in SureMute are "timezone cognizant")
4. Set phone on mute when you arrive at specific locations where phone ringer needs to be silent (i.e. concert hall, library, movie theaters...). Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume after you leave those locations
There is NO background service associated with Mute Pro; the application consumes little amount of power and is battery friendly.
Please rate and provide review of this app after use.
* Added a preference feature, where you can select which Modes(silent, vibrate, ringer) to toggle between (currently only works for widget).
* Updated vibrate icon for widget
* Added a third toggle, vibrate switch, to home screen widget (per user request)!
- App will now run on earlier versions of Android
A useful app and widget to quickly toggle ringer on, off, and **NEW** vibrate functionality. Great for when you forget to quiet your phone before a meeting or class! **NEW** as well is ability to resize widget on your home screen to meet your own taste!! No ads and no permissions except for vibration access!! Soon to come: adding timer functionality to prevent you from forgetting to turn ringer back on!
-Green background is ringer on
-Red background with squiggly is ringer vibrate.
-Black background is ringer off.
To apply widget to home screen: Long press where you want it on home screen, select Widgets from menu, select Ringer Toggle. Widget can be resized to your specifications! Enjoy!
Total of more than 50 swears!
Hours of laughs!
If you want to have more features, let us know!
Did you forget it and missed calls?
This app turns on your ringer in a specific time!
You can cancel the Timed Ringer event/alarm.
You can buy the full version without the ads!
Any suggestions can be sent to us!
Do your favorite effects of a Master.
Your movements with the phone imitate a Kung Fu fight. Do with your friends it's really fun!
** NEW - added the Gong!
You move your hand with the phone and it looks like you are a warrior!
You can press the Oohh!! for hit effect during the movements.
You can press the Yi Haa!! as a battle cry!
Soon there will be an ad-less paid app with many more effects.
Introductory price for a limited time!
Very effective - study 50 words in 1 day!
THIS VERSION CONTAINS WIDGET!!
Full price at $5.99, now on sale!
Allows to choose specific words, divided into modules ~50 words each.
More than 100 modules.
If you are satisfied - let us know!
Has +3000 words. Divided into +140 modules. The main features:
1. Study words (check all pre-known words)
2. Train words
3. Word widget which helps in studying new words all day!