Find purple diamond to finish the game and tilt your device. You can support us by downloading the game. Thank you for supporting.
*** How to Play ***
-Tilt your phone or tablet to a direction you want
*** Features ***
- Realistic high quality 3D graphics
- 20 different 3D balls
- 30 different labyrinth from each other (we are developing new maps, wait for updates)
- Just one sound end of the level (1 ring)
- It's getting hard while you are level up
- 3 stars score system
- No time limit, no pressure
- Records the best time
- Back button enabled
- It's free
Use your intelligence and knowledge of geometry to challenge it.
* 30 points
* Bridge to help meet the conditions set by car, train ride in the canyons, cliffs, tunnels, rivers
* Constantly optimize your bridges, reducing material use, cost savings
The goal of Build Bridges is to connect islands by briges.
★★★ Features ★★★
✔ Unlimited number of puzzles for free
✔ 4 levels of difficulty - small, medium, large and extra large
✔ Useful highlighting
★★★ Rules ★★★
The goal is to connect all of the islands (circles) by drawing a series of bridges between the islands.
The bridges must follow certain criteria:
1) They must begin and end at distinct islands, travelling a straight line in between.
2) They must not cross any other bridges or islands.
3) They may only run perpendicularly.
4) At most two bridges connect a pair of islands.
5) The number of bridges connected to each island must match the number on that island.
6) The bridges must connect the islands into a single connected group.
It's post-war Europe, and it's time to rebuild using coal, lumber, crates, animals, and oil. People are also migrating across Europe, and hitching a ride on your freight trains. You must cross a variety of valleys, ditches, waterways, mountain passes, and canyons to reach your destinations.
Link Europe uses some of the principles of civil engineering to create stable structures. Creating bridges using randomly-connected girders, cables, and stone will probably result in a lot of casualties. Instead, you'll need to think like a designer. Will a rectangular or triangular girder structure provide less strain on the girder joints? Does it make more sense to attach cables near the beginning, end, or middle of the bridge? If there is no place to attach cables, what type of structure can you build on which to attach cables?
You should also consider the physical properties of wood versus steel. Steel is heavier and sturdier, while wood is lighter but probably not able to handle as much stress. Concrete is the heaviest and sturdiest of all construction elements, but you have a limited number of blocks to use and a limited number of places to put them. Cables provide some additional support from above, but they are also limited and faily weak, and in some cases you will need to build a support structure for them.
Also consider using the "Tradin' Post" (available in select advanced levels) to trade your materials and maximize your score.
With dozens of levels, Link Europe will provide you with days of enjoyment and frustration. But in each level, you have a limited number of construction elements and structural anchors. On levels with concrete blocks, the tops of blocks also provide additional anchor points. Use these blocks carefully, though! An improperly placed anchor can make all the difference between success and failure.
Several user controls are available, including zoom in/zoom out, grid overlay toggle, show/hide bottom controls, reset the entire level, undo, and delete (the "X" icon). This should be fairly obvious based on the icon. At the far right, bottom corner is an up/down arrow to toggle the bottom control bar display.
Many of us have built bridges with toothpicks in school projects, or created a sturdy structure with a limited number of tools and materials. We all know how challenging - and rewarding - this can be. Now you can have that kind of fun in your pocket or purse all the time with Link Europe!
If you believe that you have achieved an optimal bridge for the level, please take a screenshot of your bridge (or just a normal camera picture!), and post it to the Link / Link Europe Facebook wall at:
If you're having difficulty finding a good solution for a particular level, check our Facebook page for ideas and comments from other Link users. This is also a good place to brag about your achievements! :)
Developers! I'm now making 100% of the source code for this app available at the following URL:
This app was created using the Corona SDK.
Can you find the way through the labyrinth to the hidden riches deep inside the mountain? Will you be able to defeat the dragons guarding the treasure?
The game mechanics are very simple, but incredibly addictive. You build a labyrinth by dragging tiles into a 4x4 grid and rotating them into place. Your objectives while building the labyrinth are:
1. Get through the labyrinth to the upper side
2. Avoid the monsters
3. Collect swords that let you deal with the monsters
4. Collect treasures on the way
The game is divided into 3 scenarios. You start off in the Hedge Maze, with the basic game as described above. When you have completed all levels of the Hedge Maze, you proceed into the Castle Ruins. This scenario is haunted by ghosts who randomly block tiles and make it harder for you to find your way out. The third scenario is in the Dungeons, and really quite hard to get through.
We apologize in advance for wasting hours of your life, stuck in a digital labyrinth.
BridgeBasher lets you design a bridge and then destroy it. Powered by a sophisticated physics engine, BridgeBasher realistically simulates your bridge reacting to destructive forces in real-time.
Create bridges in seconds through the bridge editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
BridgeBasher lets you destroy your bridge in a variety of ways:
- Ball Stack: Stack gigantic balls onto your bridge until it collapses so that you can quickly determine how much weight your bridge can support.
- Word Test: Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will destroy your bridge. The word test lets you sit back and watch as a series of weighty word-trains cross over your bridge. The word-trains become increasingly heavier, so only the strongest bridges will survive.
- Joint Weights: The joint weights test gives you the opportunity to apply destructive forces with pinpoint accuracy. Hang them from your bridge's joints and see how many joint weights it takes to bring your bridge down.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your bridge. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your bridge.
Show your friends how awesome your bridge is or laugh at your dumb your friends' bridges are. BridgeBasher gives you the option to easily e-mail your bridge to whomever you wish.
Poor Pomo the Puppy is very sad. His master, Professor Lidenbrock, has gone on a scary journey to the center of the Earth...without his compass! Pomo must bring the compass to his master or risk losing him forever. Help Pomo descend down a series of 20 mazes full of mind-bending obstacles, bombs, and puppy-eating monsters.
- The ultimate maze and puzzle game based on “Journey to the Center of the Earth” by Jules Verne.
- Gravity, geometry, maze puzzles, monster battles, high speed chases – who could ask for more?
- Play Puppy Run on your Android phone and tablet
- Stunning Visuals + Cute Puppy = Happy Player!
*****Rave reviews from mom’s and kids alike!*****
“Super fun and cute... the puppy is irresistible! Definitely two thumbs up.”
“For only 99 cents, you get hours of fun. It's amazing how many hours you can play this game, and you pay less than a dollar. It is really addicting. I started playing it earlier today and I have been playing nonstop the whole day. Also, along with the fun game, there is also a story line. You basically go to the center of the earth.”
This is a fantastic and addictive game with one simple objective that will challenge all of your logic and puzzle solving skills to the limit!
This game offers 4 levels of difficulty, which means that game play is suitable for children or adults - well, anyone who loves a puzzle!
We have designed some colourful schemes, to suit your style or mood - plus there are more available to download from the android market, including a gorgeous pink scheme called Marshmallow and a splendid Steampunk scheme.
Keeping your brain active can be beneficial and it has been well documented that brain training and other brain activities can actually improve memory, puzzle solving abilities and aid in concentration. So why not give your brain a fun workout?
BRIDGES - KEY FEATURES
* 4 Difficulty levels - Beginner, Normal, Intermediate or Hard
* Simply tap and drag to make bridges
* Unlimited puzzles in each difficulty level
* 3 colour built-in schemes - Dark Laser, Lily Pads and Pale Grey
* Facebook integration for posting achievements
* It's fun and it stimulates and exercises your brain
* More cool schemes available to download from the market
* Tablet resolutions supported
* Play against the clock
* Counts your total moves taken
* Shows the minimum moves to complete the game
* Game statistics shows how long you've played, winning streak, world ranking and more!
* Pause facility
* Restore game on startup
* Restart current puzzle
* Undo moves
* Node Indications - Highlights your islands to show completed and incorrect connections
* Hints show you next available move - you should you get stuck
* Solve - Solves the puzzle and highlights if you went wrong
Why not upgrade to Bridges Pro?
* Four extra colour schemes specially designed for Pro Version!
* No adverts in Pro version!
BRIDGES - HOW TO PLAY
Bridges is made up of a grid of islands, each island contains a number from between 1 and 8, you must figure out how to connect the islands together with bridges following these simple rules:
* Bridges can only run horizontally or vertically (or north, south, east, west).
* The total number of bridges reaching each island must be equal to the number inside the island.
* No more than two bridges can run in between two islands.
* No bridge can cross another bridge or an island.
* All the islands must be connected together to form a continuous path.
Bridges is also known as Hashiwokakero or Hashi for short!
This version will replace our Bridges (Hashi) 1.1. We recommend installing this version if you wish to receive updates and any great new features as they become available.
Game for adults, children and adolescents. Enjoy an infinite number of different mazes.
The swat team needs your help to navigate a bomb through treacherous terrain. Take control and help guide this bomb through unique levels as fast as you can, before the bomb detonates. Use your skill to avoid the girders, terrorists and to skillfully collect more time from swat members.
-Unique game play
-100+ levels and more to come
Thousands of Mazes that are randomly made, each level is different , that should keep you busy! Collect power ups to help you escape, use doors for shortcuts,a shovel to dig your way out of trouble, avoid the mighty Minotaur enemy who wants to send you back to the start of the maze!
Try to collect all stars before exiting to gain extra points. Help train your kids brain and puzzle solving skills with this free app.
You have a given amount of building elements to build and test the bridge until vehicles reach destination.
Use the Stress option to enable load visualization directly on bridge parts, live red indicates high stress while gray or black indicate low stress. Activate this option to minimize stress and build a successful bridge.
Optimized for Galaxy Note.
- Innovative pen-style drawing mode http://youtu.be/onzGoAroU3Q
- Simple to use drawing interface
- Realistic physics engine
- 48+12 levels including free build mode
- Drawing colors customization
- Stop motion: simulation automatically stops when a bridge element collapses!
- Different and unique building materials
- Multiple vehicles
- Auto level save
- Online leaderboards
- No ads
Includes 10 levels in the lite version and 30 in the full version.
Quickest times are recorded so you can try to beat your best times after you've completed all the levels.
Collect coins and magic items that help you to find the exit.
Magic wands can be activated by tapping the wand icon (upper left corner).
Once activated, the next block of wall that the ball touches will disappear for five seconds before reappearing: beware not remaining blocked in a dead end !
**Even you can share your own created levels on various social network to challenge your friends.**
For a top notch gaming experience, comes a maze game with a tilt – Labyrinth . A game with an emphasis on realistic physics , beautiful graphics and an amazing soundtrack.With maze game you'll have to master your pulse. Be very careful not to strain the ball in the holes or you lose.
Roll your way past the walls and holes in order to move the ball into the goal .
Tilt your way through over 220+ exciting levels . Levels come in the form of 8 different packages with difficulty increasing sequentially .
* An accelerometer based sensor game.
* 60 Frames Per Second supported amazingly well.
* Physics simulation when falling into the holes .
* Levels once unlocked remains unlocked .
And MUCH MUCH more .., !!
32 levels to play, seven friends to rescue
5 cartoon environments
Facebook connection, achievements
Ideal for casual playing
Addictive gameplay with touchscreen control
Advanced particle systems