FOR FULL FUNCTONALITY IT REQUIRES SETTING AS SYSTEM APPLICATON IN ANDROID 4.x
1. shows system Internet/MMS settings database
2. contains internal database for Polish networks (Plus, mBank mobile, T-Mobile.pl, heyah, Orange, Play, Aero2, Manta Mobile, Red Bull MOBILE, FM GROUP MOBILE, Virgin mobile, INEA)
3. can use internal database (you can export it) or external file with data
4. can setup APNs manually, on the start or when network type change
5. can disable Internet by adding 'apndroid' on the APN name end for example when network is not LTE (it allows for controlling costs for example in Polish Play and Red Bull)
6. for some DualSIM phones (like i9192) show some 2nd SIM card data
1. WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - for changing APN in each Android version and getting APN in Android 4.2 and later
2. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to start after system start
3. READ_PHONE_STATE - reading SIM card and network info
4. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE i READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - saving and reading file with data
APN Settings is the application that has the list of most of the "APN Settings" across the globe covering many major mobile operators. Some of the key features of the application include:
1. List of APN Settings by country name and type of APN
2. Ability to search the APN Setting - Operator Name
3. Ability to APN Setting as a favorite and share socially OR with different applications using a context menu
In case, if your operator's APN Settings are not listed OR you find it incorrect; please send us a note and we shall try to include in nearest release.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
・・・Wi-Fi APモードに変更したら強制的にAPNが変更されてしまうと報告有り（ビルドV20 非rootで調査との事）
Prevents unwanted data charges for limited data plans.
Allows you to manage mobile data settings to prolong battery life.
Puts you in control of your internet usage.
Why choose APNDROID:
Millions of Android customers have downloaded this app.
It utilises a ‘One-Click’ function to disconnect, making it quick and easy to turn on/off.
Purchase it once and you can use it forever.
Locale/Tasker plugin is now standalone free app on Play Store
Keywords: internet, data, data enabled, data switch, data enabler, switch, widget, battery, OnOff, On/Off, toggle, 3G/EDGE/GPRS, dataplan, mobile data
App provides tailored timer based APN and DATA switching. To have synchronized emails and apps and save battery power set 1 min for Apn duration timer and 10 min for Data off duration timer.
APN switching and Data toggle can be done much easier than you can ever imagine.
Configuration and features
* APN Switch, Data Switch
* Icon color customization
* Icon font customization
* Displaying icons title on/off
* Displaying notification on/off
* Timer based APN rotation
* Timer based Data switch
* Screen state based Apn/Data rotation
* apn/data switching from notifcation bar
* Night mode
Package contains 4 parts
* Switch Apn is widget for switching APN
* Switch Data is widget for switching Data
* Switch Rotation is trial widget for start/stop rotations (see screenshots)
* Settings is app for configuration
Keywords: apn data switch battery saver internet toggle access point name widget krcsky les
NOTE: The program can work poorly with other such programs, such as APN OnOff or APNDroid
NOTE2: The Android 4.0 + blocked the ability to save APN settings for cellular networks by external programs. Only the system programs have access to the APN configuration. The program installed as an external program, unfortunately, in these versions will not work.
Please note, that this is only plugin, it has no main application to prevent to polute app drawer and you need Apndroid application installed to use it.
Apndroid can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codecarpet.apndroid.pro
turn off internet - click on the green button in application
turn on internet - start application and click on the red button in application
youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Q6-8uefJA
if you can not back turn on the Internet in application please go to Settings in your phone than Wireless and network settings -> Mobile networks ->
Access Point Name and than click menu button and than Reset your APN to default
If you have any problem with the application so please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for CDMA phones
based on application APNdroid (original source) by Martin Adamek
published in the Market under GNU GPL v3 license
source code: http://code.google.com/p/internet-onoff-free/
Keywords: internet, mobile data, turn off, turn on, OnOff, On/Off, apn, switch, connection, save battery, power, mobile phone, cell