- Faster Boost to get a better and stronger signal strength
- Improve Signal and WIFI connection and Internet surfing.
- Optimize Signal to get a better reception.
- WIFI ANALYZER: Display the WIFI signal strength diagram so you can analyze WIFI strength and coverage area and move your device near to the WIFI hotspot to get a must stronger signal strength.
Try This WIFI Booster FREE today! You never knew that your can do this cool to improve WIFI network!
If you want to boost your wireless network(3G 4G CDMA or others), you can try our other apps.
Now there’s an app that lets you check in on your home anytime from virtually anywhere: Verizon Home Monitoring and Control. Use your compatible smartphone to see what the kids or dog are up to with remote indoor or outdoor cameras, lock or unlock doors and turn lights on or off; raise or lower your home’s thermostat, do it all from the palm of your hand.
You’ve already got a smartphone why not also get a smart home. Verizon Home Monitoring and Control service subscription lets you stay connected to your home from virtually anywhere through your smartphone, tablet or PC.
With indoor and outdoor cameras you can
- Make sure the kids got home safely from school.
- Check up on the pets.
- See who’s coming and going or if the storm did any damage in the backyard.
Lots of devices to choose from to customize your Home Monitoring and Control service
- Sensors for doors and windows can be configured to send a notification to your smartphone when opened
- Lights can be switched on and off remotely
- Door locks allow you to let in friends and family when keys are forgotten
- Thermostats that let you control the temperature and help lower energy costs
Your devices work together so a light can turn on when the door is opened and the camera records the activity. See all that your smartphone can do with the Verizon Home Control App.
* Home Monitoring and Control Service is provided by Verizon Online LLC. Licensed in NY # 12000302262 by NY State Department of State. VA DJCS #11-6657.
NOTE: If you have a device running Android 4.2 or newer and you are having trouble logging in to DVR, please make sure you update upgrade *ALL* Verizon apps (My FiOS, FiOS Mobile Remote, FiOS Digital Voice, Media Manager and Home Control) in order to ensure that your username/password is saved properly.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit Blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Two panel landscape support for Tablets (NEW) greater than 6 inches
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. ★★★★★ [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
• Support for 3 new type templates; Identity, Social Security and Passport
❖ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
Below are the features of Print My Files:
a) Print files Wirelessly using Wi-Fi to PC ! No wires at all.
b) Set/change the default printer for printing.
c) Print any file from Android Phone.
d) Support for External SD Card.Select files from either Phone or from External SD Card for Printing.
e) Support for large size files.
f) Resume Support.
g) Preview of files is supported(on server).You can even open the selected files before upload from within the software itself to ensure that the file is correct.
h) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
i) Accelerated speed.
j) The software plays a ringtone to inform user that the Printing has been initiated.
a)Print My Files contains two programs.One program runs on the Android Device.The second program runs on windows.The windows program can be downloaded from http://sofodroid.com/downloads
b) In order to work,the Android phone and the Windows server both should be on the same Wi-Fi Network.
c) The pictures have huge size that go out of Printing Paper's dimensions . In such cases a prompt may appear to resize the image.
The Free Wifi Notifier app lets you know when you are in range of an open free wifi network. This app runs silently in the background and alerts you via your Sony Smartwatch when you happen to come by an open network.
+ Avoid hefty data roaming fees whilst abroad
+ Save your data allowance by using free wifi hotspots
+ Directory of 5,000+ free hotspot locations all over the world
+ Choose to 'Ignore Filter' and get notified for all OPEN networks (these may not be free, however)
+ Configure the polling rate to optimise battery life
+ Add your own custom networks to be notified of
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Supports 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz.
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
TIP: To get the most out of BT Cloud visit bt.com/mybt/cloud and download BT Cloud for your PC or Mac.
If you have any trouble logging in after downloading this app, let us know via bt.com/help or at email@example.com.
You can also access BT Cloud from any web browser at www.btcloud.bt.com.
- Keeps your important files and folders safe with automatic backup
- Access all your files anywhere - even files backed up from your other devices
- Take your files with you wherever you are, using the Offline mode
- Easily share pictures, files and folders on Facebook, Twitter and by email
- Edit your files in the Cloud using Sync, and see the changes across all your devices
- Every BT Broadband customer gets BT Cloud free. The amount of free space you get depends on your Broadband package.
How to use the app:
1. Please note this app is for BT Broadband customers only.
2. Download the app and activate your account using the directions on screen. You’ll need to be online and have your BT ID and password to hand. If you don’t have a BT ID, or you’ve forgotten your details, just follow the links from the app to create an ID or retrieve your details.
3. Once you’re logged in you can choose what you want to automatically back-up from your smartphone or tablet.
4. The items you select for automatic backup will start to transfer straight away. How long this takes will depend on the number and size of your files, as well as the speed of your broadband connection
5. Your back-up will only happen while your app is open and you have a broadband connection – you can decide in Settings whether to allow backup over 3G or Wi-Fi only.
6. Then visit www.bt.com/mybt/cloud to install BT Cloud on your computer and connect your other compatible devices, so that all your precious files are protected and accessible.
7. You can check how much of your storage you’re using via the Cloud icon at the bottom of the app. Alternatively, go to bt.com/mybt/cloud to check or change your storage allowance.
Terms and Conditions apply. We’re always making improvements to the app and product – if you’ve got any suggestions drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.) Turn WiFi "On" in device Settings.
2.) Connect to WiFi network & sign in if it's a secure network.
3.) Press ★ WiFi Boost ★
This FREE ★ WiFi Signal Booster ★ application allows you to boost WiFi and improve WiFi signal on your Android phone or tablet for free! This app is not designed to crack secure WiFi networks or hack WiFi signals. This WiFi booster is designed as a fast and simple way to refresh wireless signal from your WiFi network and give you the fastest WiFi signal available.
A free WiFi signal boost can be achieved simply by using this app when you connect to a WiFi network and press the WiFi booster icon on your Android device to Boost WiFi and improve wireless signal. This app works in a similar manner to when you unplug your wireless router and wait 10 seconds and then plug it back in to boost wireless signal/ reset wireless connections.
An app (free or paid) can not unlock secure WiFi networks or move a wireless signal closer to your device. It also can not make the wireless router send out a stronger WiFi signal. What it CAN do is to refresh the WiFi connection and give you the best possible connection to the wireless network without the hassle of going into your phones settings to disconnect your WiFi signal and then reconnect it.
How to Boost WiFi Signal -
1.) Download the free ★ WiFi Signal Booster ★ from Boss Cellular.
2.) Add the WiFi Boost icon to your home screen.
3.) Connect to WiFi network.
4.) Click the ★ WiFi Boost ★ button
If you have any questions or need help getting the free WiFi Boost app to work, please feel free to contact us about how to boost wifi signal or how to use the wifi signal boost app.
This free app should boost wifi reception and improve wifi reception on your Android phone or tablet! Be sure to reset your wireless router if you are still having problems connecting.
To make sure the widget can work properly and to get the best performance, please make sure the Next Launcher is purchased. We DO NOT have free copies officially.
- One-click to kill general process, resident process
- Show the apps which is running
- Refresh the running apps list
- Please install the latest version of Next Launcher before use Next Task manager Widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Get access to BTOpenzone hotspots when you’re indoors or out and about
Use the app’s built in WiFi hotspot finder to automatically find your nearest BT Wi-fi hotspot
Get the best internet connection when you need it
Save your mobile internet allowance by using WiFi instead
To connect, you need to have:
1. Inclusive WiFi included in your plan
2. Turned on WiFi in your phone’s network settings
3. Downloaded and opened the app
4. EE signal (2G or 3G) the first time you connect, so we can check your details
Using EE WiFi
When you first launch EE WiFi app, it will check to see if you have WiFi included in your plan. If you do, it will automatically get your username and password and store them. Once these details are stored you can just press your device home key to leave EE WiFi app running and it will automatically connect you to WiFi hotspots when you’re out and about.
If you want to find a WiFi hotspot, you can use the ‘hotspot finder’ tab to locate public WiFi hotspots near to you and see them on a map. For best results we recommend that you enable GPS on your device.
Please note downloading the app over 2G or 3G will come out of your allowance or charged at your price plan data rate.
You can also copy a IP address to your clipboard easily.
By activating the very useful auto-notifier you get a notification if your IP address has changed. A swiss army knife for IT staff.
Also as a special feature you can view your WIFI state (SSID, BSSID, signal strength,.... ) in real time.
This app allows you to just shut off the cell radio while leaving everything else on.
Airplane mode shuts off all radios and there is no built in method to disable just the cell radio.
Why to disable it?
1. When your cell radio can't access a tower it will drain your battery
2. Your location is tracked by carriers using your cell radio (This is necessary so people can call you.. it's not that they are evil)
This app has been tested and works on the HTC Dream. Send an email if it doesn't work on your phone.
This does not work on the nexus 4 or the galaxy nexus. I will fix it in the future.
All-In-One Toolbox is Free for Download at:
Sensor Box Plugin detects all available sensors on your Android device, and vividly shows you how they work with amazing graphics. Sensor Box Plugin also tells you which sensors are supported by the hardware, and provides extremely useful sensor tools that could be used in our daily life.
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Android Sensor Box.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box Plugin only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application!
More from developer
This is not the official Belkin app. You will still need their official app at least once to connect your devices to your WiFi (they use proprietary method to set your router password into the device which I cannot duplicate). BUT I will never tell you to uninstall the app, reset all of your switches, reinstall and recreate your rules!
While not as pretty as the Belkin version, this app fixes many of its problems. It runs on many more versions of Android, is faster, more stable, and uses less than 1/2 the space and runtime footprint of Belkin's app.
- WEMO Motion
- WEMO (plug-in) Switch
- WEMO Insight switch
- WEMO Light switch
While it runs well on a portable device, for full, secure, and reliable home automation for your WEMO devices you install this app on a dedicated, always on tablet or phone connected to your WIFI network to run the (more sophisticated) rules server, REST server, and SecureServer. You then use the included WemoRemote app to securely access your devices when you're away from home without going through Belkin's or any other cloud service nor exposing your Wemo devices to hackers or other privacy risks. Your important appliances can be safely monitored and managed without depending on unreliable internet services like IFTTT.
WemoManager comes with the following:
- WemoManager app to monitor and control all of your wemos from a single view
- WemoDevice and WemoSwitch widgets to monitor and control any wemo from your home screen
- WemoServer for a reliable rules engine and your own remote service
- more rule types, proper location based sunrise/sunset rules (with offsets), on and off triggers, etc
- a proper Android Intent and HTTP/REST engine for integration with Task, Automagic, and other automation
- WemoRemote app and widgets work with the WemoServer for self managed remote access
- WemoScenes for single button control of multiple switches (e.g. "Watch a movie")
Very stable, the WemoServer actively tracks your wemos confirming they are active and have reported the correct state. It listens and reacts instantly to on/off events from the switches and motion devices, and if they're offline it will queue commands and rules actions until the wemo device is once again available.
Unleash the power! Use with Tasker, Automagic (with built in samples), my other automation applications, and/or Android intents or the REST API with other automation systems to:
- Query your wemo devices and current state
- Use your phone location to trigger your switches
- Send an email or text message to trigger your switches
- Get a warning via SMS or email if a switch changes state or drops from your network
- Turn lights on/off when a security zone is opened/entered/closed (using the DscServer)
- Flash the outside lights when a security alarm occurs
- Act on ON and OFF android intent or HTTP/REST requests
- Sends Broadcast Intents to report changes in switch and motion state, device or communication errors
- Use WeMo motion to trigger alarms, garage door openers, cameras, etc
- Use wemo switches to trigger other automation in addition to sockets/lights
- Work with your CT-30 Radio (WIFI) Thermostat, e.g. set back when no motion or lights are on
And whatever else your imagination tells you.
For a small investment and no monthly cost, you can set up your own home automation to rival Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, Time Warner's IntelligentHome, and more. Visit my developer's site (link below) or email me for more information.
Your purchase will be refunded if you are not satisfied, email me.
This app works with an Envisalink 2DS or 3DS card connected to a DSC Power System Panel and LAN wired into your switch or router. It can be used with a wifi or ethernet capable phone or tablet connected to your router. Use of the EYEZ-ON service is also highly recommended but is not required.
This app can optionally be used with the DscServer Ap. This server provides some additional capabilities such as secure remote access, and extends the envisalink TPI to support multiple clients. The DscServer can become part of your total home automation system, rivaling those like Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, Time Warner's IntelligentHome, and more. Have a look at it on Google Play or my developer's website (below) for more details.
DO NOT expose your Envisalink IP connection or the HTTP page to an unprotected network; communication provided by the card is not secure.
If you require external access (outside your firewall), use the EYEZ-ON service, or use the DscKeypad with the DscServer or an SSH server. Again, see my website for details.
This is a truly free app with no advertising. If you wish to support it's continue development, consider purchase and use of the DscServer.
If you've used the WEMO provided app, you probably know that their "turn on at sunset" and "turn off at dawn" rules don't come close to working (at least last time I tried them). Combine this calculator with my WEMO app on any old dedicated Android device and you're good to go with this and a lot of other home automation.
There is no advertising in this application; if you find it useful, consider purchasing one of my paid applications as well.
Using this and other related apps such as my WEMO app you can use an inexpensive Android device to provide a home automation suite rivaling those provided by cable companies such as Rogers Smart Home Monitoring , for a fraction of the cost and little or no monthly fees.
The app works by responding to an Android broadcast intent (typically sent by an app like Automagic) with the time of the next sunrise and sunset. The automation app would then set those times as global alarms (with offsets if required) that can be used to trigger other pieces of automation (such as "outside light on" at dusk and "outside light off" at dawn).
Intent strings and other helper functions can be copied into the clipboard by launching the app and touching on the desired feature.
Automagic (recommended) and other automation controller apps can be found on google play.
The free version is also available as an executable jar to run on any system that supports java from http://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/ct-30-server.
o provides a single secure/encrypted remote CT-30 Thermostat connection, eliminating the need to connect through the Radio Thermostat cloud
o buffered connections to the CT-30 itself; the thermostat is not very robust handling many connections
o supports multiple RadioThermostats and servers
o client access is easily added and revoked (should your phone be lost or stolen)
o a daily log of furnace/AC use, monitor for energy usage, shown as a graph on the client
The pro version adds:
o unlimited number of secure clients
o integration with other android automation apps (like AutoMagic) via intents
Using a dedicated, always on android device running the pro version to automate your home, generating alerts and allowing remote access. The server requirements are very modest, I use an LG P500 to run my entire home automation system. This simple automation extension can rivaling the much more expensive services like Rogers Smart Home Monitoring and Time Warner's IntelligentHome.
Occasional software updates of your thermostat by the manufacturer can cause it to go offline - you can use this app instead of the cloud to provide better stability and remote access.
DO NOT expose your CT-30 RadioThermostat itself outside of a protected network without using some sort of encryption (user/password is not enough), such as this app. You may find someone controlling your thermstat remotely, or worse, using the information they collect to determine when your premises are vacant!
The DscServer runs on a dedicated, always on, always connected android phone or tablet running within your network. Using it, multiple instances of my DscKeypad App (and widgets) or other similar applications (such as Mi Casa Verde Vera or other automation products) may connect simultaneously using the "fan-out" capability provided. The DscServer appears to the client as a faster version of the envisalink card itself, with some additional capabilities (e.g. zone and partition labels). The server requirements are very modest, I use an LG P500 to run my entire home automation system. This simple automation extension can rivaling the much more expensive services like Rogers Smart Home Monitoring and Time Warner's IntelligentHome.
This is a sophisticated server with many capabilities, and requires some expertise to configure. I do offer a full refund if you're unable to get it to work in your environment.
o multiple simultaneous connected clients (fan-out) to the Envisalink
o system status cached and trimmed to active zones/partitisions to reduce network and client load
o secure/encrypted remote client connections
o logging - full log, and a motion zone filtered log for readability
o direct connection providing immediate security system status
o a centralized location for customizing your system such as zone and partition labels.
o reduced network load and better keypad app performance (unused zones and partitions are filtered)
o self monitoring with immediate email or SMS notifications:
- alarms and trouble
- configurable zone opening/restore
- loss of connection with the envisalink card
- phone/tablet power loss (will continue on battery)
- phone/tablet low battery warning
- phone/tablet connectivity loss
- midnight status check-in (to confirm connectivity daily)
- use security events to trigger actions such as posting a web site (e.g. to turn video recording or motion detecting on/off, changing the temperature in a wifi thermostat, turning), send an android intent to other android apps (e.g. my Wemo app to control your lights), etc.
- and much more...
o customizable content for eMail, SMS, UDP messages
o enables home automation - send the DSC application commands using android intents
- mpp.android.server.DscService.SendCommand, intent extra data: command=
SMS messages can notify you of alarms or trouble even if the internet connection to your alarm system is cut or if your personal phone is not currently attached to the internet.
This app works (only) with an Envisalink 2DS/3DS card connected to a DSC Power System Panel and LAN wired into your switch or router. Use of the EYEZ-ON service is also highly recommended but is not required.
Remember, DO NOT expose your Envisalink IP connection to an unprotected network; communication provided by the card is not secure. Expose (port forward) the secure port (only) to outside your secure network (after registering the clients you will allow).
The purchase of this app supports both it and the thermostat controller (Radio Wifi Thermostat CT-30) app. The thermostat controller is not ad supported and is free to use on it's own; it is not necessary to purchase this app.
The thermostat IP address and units preference is specified in the settings menu.
Note: The "Holiday" program is not supported through the CT-30 API so cannot be changed in this app.