★Featured by Google as an 'Essential App' on Play Store★
★Stay focused, break phone addiction and manage your screen time★
★Change habits with friends and family (across IOS and Android)★
★Take our 8 Day Course to Find your phone/life balance★
Phones can leave us feeling anxious, distracted and absent from important moments with our friends, families and ourselves. Sometimes it can feel like we’re not in control. The answer isn’t to avoid using phones altogether. That’s not realistic and isn’t even necessary.
Instead we can focus on being in control of when we use our devices.
SPACE is here to help you find your phone/life balance. With SPACE you will:
• Understand your current habits;
• Understand what ‘type’ of phone user you are - be it boredom battler, social sticky-mitt, rabbit hole wanderer or busy bee;
• Set goals to track phone usage and unlocks, track progress against these goals over time; including usage by app;
• Use tools, such as excluding apps, notification blocking and screen dimming to curb usage
• Receive interruptions to keep you on track;
• Share your progress with friends, families and colleagues, building new habits together (pro)
• Benchmark performance against other SPACE users (pro)
• Unlock top tips to achieve digital balance and control phone addiction
SPACE users spend less time on their phone. Amongst our wider user base, SPACE users spend on average 2 hours and 46 mins on their phones per day - whilst the average US citizen is reported to spend 4 hours and 16 mins.
After using SPACE for 4 weeks users reported that*:
85% better understood their smartphone usage, 71% improved their smartphone usage, 40% improved their sense of wellbeing, 30% improved productivity.
SPACE is an app to manage phone addiction and help restrict mobile usage. SPACE is free to users and does not contain adverts. We don’t encourage scrolling or social networks.
You can unlock some additional features by upgrading to SPACE Pro with a one-time payment.
If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions to improve the app, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.