Some problem and suggested improvements I can't take pictures of my fuel refill receipts; Only in expenses which I can do so but that is not what I want. Backup is done weekly on shortest interval. While it's nice but I will have to manual backup, go to my other phone and manually download which defeats the purpose on a paid app where auto sync is offered when I can do that in the free version. Suggestion to have a real time back up or sync when app is open.
Awesome! Very thorough and easy to navigate. Get the pro version. Worth every penny!
Great way to track Great app for tracking and keeping. up with maintenance and fueling of vehicles. Had a couple of glitches, but reported them and got prompt responses!
Great! My wife and I use it to keep track of fuel consumption of our two cars. Buying the app for both phones allows us to automatically sync fill ups.
Love the sync feature! I put this app on my phone & my husband's so we never miss a fill-up like previous apps we tried.
Been tracking my milage since tank #1. Love it!!!!! I'm not a apple iphone fan, but I hope there is a version for those peeps.
1) Service, Expense and Trip records can now be emailed from within the app
2) Fixed some Auto Backup, Manual Backup and Full Sync bugs
3) Service and Expense lists will now be sorted in alphabetical order
4) Added Portuguese (Brazil) - Thank you Jonatas Zukowski
5) Updated Hungarian - Thank you Jenő Zielmann
6) Updated Spanish - Thank you Humberto Matas
7) Updated Russian - Thank you Anatoly Godovanez
8) Updated Italian - Thank you Giorgio Somma
9) Other minor bug fixes