It is an ancient technique, which simplifies multiplication, divisibility, complex numbers,squaring, cubing, square and cube roots. Even recurring decimals and auxiliary fractions can be handled by Vedic mathematics.
How fast your can solve a problem is very important. There is a race against time in all the competitions. Only those people having fast calculation ability will be able to win the race. Time saved can be used to solve more problems or used for difficult problems.
To solve the aptitude questions faster and in under a minute, we must practice questions and must know all types of shortcuts which can help. Vedic Mathematics is very famous in as it provides a lot of shortcut formulas which can solve questions in less than a minute. If you know such tips and tricks then you will be able to attempt maximum questions in any exam. We bring you the Complete Vedic Maths app which you can download and start practicing from it.
All the chapters has been explained in easy language with example.
We have also provided practise test with answer, where you can check your knowledge.
You can do math workout based on these tricks with widget.
Increase score and confidence on standardized tests such as the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT.
Challenge your brain with the widget, Number games, and Minute Math modes.
TAGS : math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Maths brain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, math genius
NOTE - Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™. Ranvic Labs is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with GMAC.
GRE ® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product. All other test names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
* Square of a number ending with 9
* Square of a number ending with 5
* Square of a number ending with 1
* Multiple double digit by 11
* Multiple triple digit by 11
* Multiply by 12
* Multiply by 13
* Square of number ending with 6
* Multiply by 99
* Multiplication > 50
* If you would like to cover any additional topics, please send an email to email@example.com with your feedback. We will try our best to cover that topic in the next upgrade. ***
Other positive points:
- No distracting animations
- Focus is on exam but students also end up learning from their mistakes
- Pause after every questions by changing settings
- Confusing options to ensure students has really understood the topic
- Tap trash button to reset score and practice again
There is no shortcut to teaching and spending quality time with kids/students. We request you to observe your kids/students while they try to answer questions presented in this app. Help them where needed. Once you are confident that they have understood all concepts - encourage them to practice using this app every day till perfect score becomes a norm.
We are proud about the carefully selected questions on various topics. At the end of every test you will get clear picture about student's understanding of the topic.
This question bank helps students to get their basics right. They can build further expertise once they gain more confidence in getting perfect score.
"Math Tricks" app by Knowledge flow on your fingertips. this app helps to improve your calculation skill and provide magical techniques that makes easy your mathematical problems and solve in just few moments.
This app provides:
Square Root Tricks
Cube Root Tricks
There are few topics covered in Math Tricks app.
Math Facts:- Amazing Prime Numbers
Math Facts:- Beauty of Mathematics
Math Facts:- Names for Power of 10
Math Facts:- Numbers 2519
Maths Tricks and Tips -Age Calculation
10 amazing Math Tricks
This App Provides Multiple Tricks as given below:
-Square Root Tricks
-Dividing by 5
-Multiply by 5
-Multiply by 9
-Multiply by 4
App has inbuilt Note Pad to note your tricks which you want to save in your note pad and Access to calculator.
This version is free and always will be free
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or Facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani, Swedish and Hungarian (28 languages totally). Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
Aptitude Test is a preparation tool for job aspirants and those waiting to crack CAT, XAT, MAT, GRE, GMAT, SAT, NTSE and various bank exams.
We have other two apps namely logical reasoning test and general knowledge quiz which helps you to crack the competitive exams
1. Logical Reasoning Test – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.math.logicalreasoning
2. General Knowledge quiz – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.quiz
Aptitude Test and Preparation app contains aptitude questions with answers and solution which is very useful when you are going for job interview in a company or attending exams
How this Pocket aptitude for Jobs and exams app is differs from other aptitude app are
• 600+ Questions (Questions are added now and then)
• Questions are categorized into topics
• Formulas for each topic
• Detail Solution for every question
• Scratch Pad for workouts
• Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
This application has huge collection of Aptitude under different categories such as
2 ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE
5 BANKERS DISCOUNT
6 BOATS AND STREAMS
8 COMPOUND INTEREST
9 CHAIN RULE
11 DECIMAL FRACTIONS
12 H.C.F. AND L.C.M.
13 HEIGHT AND DISTANCE
17 PROBLEMS ON NUMBERS
20 PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
21 PIPES AND CISTERN
23 PROFIT AND LOSS
24 RACES AND GAMES
25 RATIO AND PROPORTION
26 SERIES - ODD MAN OUT
27 SERIES - FIND MISSING NUMBER
28 SIMPLE INTEREST
30 SQUARE ROOT AND CUBE ROOT
31 STOCKS AND SHARES
32 SURDS AND INDICES
33 TIME AND DISTANCE
34 TIME AND WORK
36 TRUE DISCOUNT
37 VOLUME AND SURFACE AREA
Aptitude and Logical Reasoning both are very important for crack the competitive exams. So we need both aptitude and logical reasoning skills.
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
• Big calculations in small time !
• Impress your friends, teachers and co-workers, by providing answers faster than thought possible.
• This may also help you increasing your score in competitive exams like GMAT, SAT, PSAT, GRE, CAT, ACT, MCAT.
These simple math secrets and tricks will forever change how you look at the world of numbers. Get ready to amaze your friends—and yourself—with incredible calculations you never thought you could master.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This Application Shows you how to master difficult problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly, easily and without a calculator. And have fun while doing it!
1. 675+ Rapid Math Tricks and Tips.
2. Math Tricks and Tips has been categories in Section for ease of use.
3. Step-by-step examples to explain each technique.
4. The application allows the user to Share Quotes with other peoples and friends using Facebook, email, SMS, twitter etc.
Application Cover Math Tricks and Tips from Following 8 broad Categories.
1. Divisibility Rules for numbers 3-13
2. Multiplication Tips
3. Finding Percentages
4. Squaring Numbers
5. Multiplying Numbers
6. Dividing Numbers
7. Adding Numbers
8. Subtracting Numbers
SAMPLE Math Tricks
Dividing by 9
Answer: Add the digits. If that sum is divisible by nine, then the original number is as well.
Q.) Multiplying by nine
Diana Grinwis says: To multiply by nine on your fingers, hold up ten fingers - if the problem is 9 × 8 you just put down your 8 finger and there's your answer: 72. (If the problem is 9 × 7 just put down your 7 finger: 63.)
Tamzo explains this a little differently:
Take the number you are multiplying 9 by and subtract one. That number is the first number in the solution.
Then subtract that number from nine. That number is the second number of the solution.
Examples: 4 * 9 = 36 4-1=3
solution = 36
8 * 9 = 72
solution = 72
5 * 9 = 45
solution = 45
Sergey writes in: Take the one-digit number you are multipling by nine, and insert a zero to its right. Then subtract the original number from it. For example: if the problem is 9 * 6, insert a zero to the right of the six, then subtract six:
9 * 6 = 60 - 6 = 54
★★★ Highest ranked mathematical game - worth a try ★★★
★★★ Millions of downloads ★★★
✦A fun math trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
Use it as your personal math homework solver and math teacher.
The highest ranked mathematical game in the store - give it a try!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
1. Maths Tricks
2. Maths Facts
Find someone's age by using some numbers .
Calculate multiples of 11 upto 99 easily
Remember value of Pi using sequence "May i have a large container of coffee"
Amazing Science Facts
you grow by 8mm(0.3inches) and when you wake up you become small again .
★★★ More than 20,000 downloads ★★★
★★★ Over 450 Ratings, most 5 star ★★★
✦Get this app and see how maths actually is. Believe us, there is truly nothing hard about it.✦
✦ Perfect squares
★King of Math?★
Apply all the learned techniques in our App "King of Math"!
You should get this one as well, it's as cool as you are! :D