Unspoiled nature with Martian landscapes, volcanic caves and lakes that are home to a
globally unique crab species; underground auditoriums, an 18th-century castle converted
into the International Museum of Contemporary Art (MIAC); a garden hosting over 450
species of cactus and one of Europe’s most spectacular viewpoints; a monument in honour of
farmers and Canarian culture, or an underwater museum brimming with art, science and
Download the official CACT Lanzarote app and you’ll find:
● In-depth information about each centre: opening hours, tips and audio tours created
by experts. Available with or without an internet connection in Spanish, English,
German, French and Italian.
● Talk to Taro, the virtual guide that knows everything about CACT Lanzarote. She’ll
advise you on what to see, eat, and how to get to any of the centres. Test her and see!
● Information and tickets for CACT Lanzarote events happening during your stay.
Check out our events and don’t miss out!:
○ Indulge in a exquisite gastronomical experience and book dinner at Jameos
Nights, or at Museum Nights at the QuéMUAC restaurant.
○ Enjoy dance performances or concerts in the spectacular auditoriums of
Jameos del Agua or Cueva de los Verdes.
○ Visit art exhibitions at MIAC.
○ Try your hand at workshops where you’ll learn to make your own Canarian
mojo or pella de gofio at Monumento del Campesino.
● Browse the menus at our restaurants, all prepared with locally-grown produce.
● Plan your trip. We’ll organise your itinerary including places to visit and access to
● High resolution photos and videos of each centre that you can share with whoever
● Daily meteorological service.
Welcome to the CACT Lanzarote Experience.