MelaMalta offers you the private tour experience at any time and on any day. Simply download the free app onto your phone or tablet, and pay to unlock the Valletta cultural hunt tour. Once you're in, all the material will be available offline, so you don't have to worry about exceeding your data limit.
Each cultural hunt tour is set up to last about 2 hours, but it might take all day if you choose to pause the timer and visit museums, churches and other attractions; or if you stop for a taste of the local delicacies along the way (which we definitely recommend!). Don't worry about getting lost because all the tours end at the same spot they started.
It works like this:
- Unlock the Valletta tour.
- Start the cultural hunt tour and the timer starts.
- Get a hint that guides you to a hunt spot.
- Once you're at the hunt spot, you'll be asked a question.
- The answer is somewhere around you (written on a plaque, built into a monument ...).
- Type your answer in and get a warm fuzzy feeling if you're right; the timer will pause and you'll get some cultural
information about the area you're in (don't worry, you'll get a hint if you answer is wrong the first time).
- Once you've learnt enough and had a good look around (time for a Kinnie or some pastizzi?), you'll get the next hint and the timer will start again for another round of cultural hunt tour fun!