MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
Essentials: Maltese | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Stay Healthy | Contact | Respect | Buy
1. Malta: Geography | Climate | Regions | History | Economy | Politics | Demographics | Culture | Knights of Malta
2. Maps: Malta | Regions | Comino | Valletta
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Bus | Airport
4. Attractions: See | Do | Top 10 | Megalithic Temples | Caves | Carnival | Climbing
5. Island of Malta: Valletta | Other Malta (island) Towns: Attard | Balzan | Bidnija | Birgu | Birkirkara | Birzebbuga | Bugibba | Cospicua | Cottonera | Dingli | Fgura | Floriana | Gharghur | Ghaxaq | Gudja | Gzira | Hamrun | Iklin | Imtarfa | Kalkara | Kirkop | Lija | Marsa | Marsascala | Marsaxlokk | Mdina | Mellieha | Mgarr | Mosta | Msida | Naxxar | Paola | Pembroke | Pietà | Qawra | Qormi | Qrendi | Rabat | Santa Lucija | Santa Venera | Senglea | Siggiewi | Sliema | St. Paul's Bay | St. Julian's | Tarxien | Valletta | Xghajra | Zabbar | Zebbug | Zejtun | Zurrieq
5.1 Landmarks: Blue Grotto | Buskett | Fort Tas-Silg | Ggantija | Ghajn Tuffieha / Golden Bay | Hagar Qim & Mnajdra Temples | Hal Saflieni Hypogeum | Hamrija Tower | Misrah Ghar il-Kbir | Paceville | Rotunda of Mosta | San Anton Palace | Skorba Temples | Ta'Hagrat Temples | Tarxien Temples | Victoria Lines | Verdala
6. Valletta: Get in | Get around | Geography&Climate | History | Culture | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Get out
6.1 Attractions: Map | Top 10 | See&Do | Buy | Museums | Buildings&Structures | Palaces | Churches | Places
7. Gozo Island: Cities | Other destinations | History | Talk | Get in | Get around | See | Do | Eat | Drink | Stay safe | Respect
7.1 Destinations: Victoria (Rabat) | Azure Window | Fontana | Ghajnsielem | Ggantija | Gharb | Ghasri | Inland Sea | Kercem | Marsalforn | Munxar | Nadur | Qala | Ramla Bay | Saint Lawrence | Ta' Kenuna Tower | Ta' Pinu | Xaghra | Xewkija | Xlendi | Zebbug
8. Comino: History | Get in | Get around | See | Do
9. Other Islands: Cominotto | Manoel Island | Filfla | Fungus Rock
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover sights like Grand Harbour, Auberge de Castille and Leon, St. John's Co-Cathedral, Grand Master's Palace, Museum of Archaeology, Fort St. Elmo, Sliema, Hypogeum of Hal Saflieni, Temple of Tarxien, Blue Grotto, Hagar Qim, Mdina, Rabat, Victoria/Gozo, Azure Window, Temple of Ggantija, Paceville
Malta Info is neatly organised into essential modules and includes classifications, descriptions, images and information, and is also interactively linked to online maps (an internet connection is required for maps).
- General information
- Places of interest
- Travel Guide
- Tours & Excursions
- Scuba Diving (Sites, schools and supplies)
- Beaches (most recommended, popular)
- What’s on (Local Events)
- Free Wi-Fi Spots
- Car Hire
- Essential telephone numbers (including major ..embassies and consulates)
- Airport & Taxi Transfer information
- A locator map showing your bearings with respect to your destination
Although an internet connection is necessary for maps, most features will work offline which means if you are off the beaten track you can still access information.
With Malta Info your holiday starts early!
This app will help you to organise your holiday down to the last detail
Download it before you leave and enjoy using it to plan your itinerary.
Malta Hotels Map & Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Malta /ˈmɒltə/, officially the Republic of Malta (Maltese: Repubblika ta' Malta), is a Southern European country consisting of an archipelago situated in the centre of the Mediterranean, 80 km (50 mi) south of Sicily, 284 km (176 mi) east of Tunisia and 333 km (207 mi) north of Libya, with Gibraltar 1,755 km (1,091 mi) to the west and Alexandria 1,508 km (937 mi) to the east. Malta covers just over 316 km (122 sq mi) in land area, making it one of the world's smallest states. It is also one of the most densely populated countries worldwide. The de facto capital city of Malta is Valletta; the largest town, Birkirkara. The main island comprises many towns, which together form one Larger Urban Zone (LUZ) with a population of 368,250 according to Eurostat. The country has two official languages, Maltese (constitutionally the national language) and English.
Allow us to help you explore Malta and Gozo and enjoy adventurous opportunities or guided visits around the stunning sights and scenery that our islands have been blessed with. Whether you want to take an excursion to explore the ancient temples, head out on a boat trip, or even a day trip to Sicily, the packages offered by Excursions In Malta are designed to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
This beautifully-engineered and stylish App allows you to browse the excursions that currently have on offer in 9 different languages and book directly from your mobile device.
Languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Russian and Bulgarian.
Find your way to the next and nearest church in Malta. Malta Mass is constantly updated with the latest information on all churches and mass times around Malta. So finding the way to the next mass has never been easier.
Use Malta Dining to:
- See all churches around Malta on a map
- Find detailed mass times for each church
- Find the nearest churches with the next mass available
- Read a news feed coming from the Archdiocese of Malta
- Find the next mass based on a town and time which you like.
Sib it-triq għall-quddiesa li jmiss fil-viċinanzi tiegħek. Din l-application tgħamilha faċli ħafna għal kulħadd biex isib il-quddies li jmiss.
Malta Mass tipprovdilek mappa li turik il-knejjes kollha madwar Malta. Fuq kull knisja tista’ tidħol biex tara iktar fid-dettall il-ħinijiet tal-quddies li toffri. Malta Mass tista’ wkoll tipprovdilek lista ta’ knejjes li hemm ħdejk u tindikalek il-ħin tal-quddiesa li jmiss. Tista’ ukoll tgħamel użu minn Search biex issib quddies f’post partikolari u ħin li tixtieq.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
>DOWNLOAD FOR FREE – The initial download is entirely free and gives you unlimited access to our extensive directory, mapping function and other tours section. We strongly recommend using a wi-fi connection for the large initial download, but once this download is complete, a wi-fi connection is no longer necessary. This means you don’t have to worry about roaming, as the whole experience can be enjoyed in location, and all offline. Your tours of Valletta, Malta's historic capital city and Mdina, an equally interesting culture-packed town, are then available through an instant in-app purchase.
>LOCAL KNOWLEDGE AT THE HEART – your tours are written by locals, and they allow you to explore the island like a native, introducing you to local characters, intriguing stories and architectural gems that you simply will not find in every other tour guide.
>TRAVEL GUIDE – Our fully interactive directory provides comprehensive listings in fourteen categories; What's On, Family Friendly Attractions, Food & Drink, Shopping, Cultural Sites, Sports Activities, Health & Spas, Accommodation, Nightlife, Transport, Wi-Fi Spots, General Information, Museums and Galleries and Audio Visual Shows. Each location listed is provided with relevant contact details as well as your immediate proximity to it. All locations in the directory are viewable and geo-located on the interactive map.
>MAP FUNCTION – We plot all of our tours on an offline maps platform, so all of the points along your tour will be geo-located and visible without an internet connection. There will also be a ‘find me’ feature which will highlight your exact location should you wander from the tours. You can also tailor your map to geo-locate all of the relevant locations in your proximity to match your itinerary.
>FAVOURITES FUNCTION – build an itinerary for your day - or for your whole holiday! This can be done for whole tours, or for individual points, as well as for each of the items in the Guide to Malta section. Once ‘starred’, all your favourites will appear on your map, as well as information telling you how close you are to each of them!
Malta Taxi App on-the-go in under a minute from your Android device
Features of the MaltaTaxi App:
- Even faster than ringing the call center
- No need to type in pick-up address
- GPS system finds your current location
1. Airport to Airport
2. Point to Point
3. To - Fro Airport/Address
- Flight information for airport type bookings
Once your fleet is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email containing a reservation number - this reservation number guarantees that your vehicle will be sent as requested. If for any reason you do not receive a confirmation message, please re-book your car.
If you like the app, please give us a good rating.
Please send any feedback or support questions to email@example.com
(Phone users: Wi-Fi Finder requires phone call permission on the phone version as an easy way to call the public Wi-Fi location when viewing the detail view of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The app will NEVER make calls unless you explicitly click on the phone icon and confirm that you would like to call the Wi-Fi location.)
The new Honeycomb version features over 550,000 free and paid locations in 144 countries worldwide.
Never worry again about not finding a Wi-Fi internet connection. Wi-Fi Finder is simply the best app for finding free or paid public Wi-Fi hotspots online or offline—perfect for Skype users on the go!
• Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots around you
• Search for public Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
• View Wi-Fi hotspot detail, call location, get directions or share the hotspot
• Filter results by location (cafe, hotel, etc.) or provider type
• Works both online and offline
• Now available for both phones and tablets
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases, please contact us.
This is the mappa map for The Republic of Malta which is a nation comprising an island group in the Mediterranean.
The following islands are covered in the Malta mappa map:
Malta - the principal island including the capital, Valletta.
Gozo - a popular holiday island including the town of Victoria.
Comino - the peaceful island with only four permanent residents that is now a bird sanctuary and nature reserve.
Some of the smaller, uninhabited islands which are often visited on day boat trips are also covered. This includes Cominotto and the famous Blue Lagoon and beautiful beach.
The app covers Malta International airport (MLA) at Luga.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Malta:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Malta now!