Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Mauritius (French: L’île Maurice, Mauritian Creole: Maurice) is a small, multi-cultural island in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar, NorthEast of ReUnion and southeast of the Seychelles. Mauritius also controls Rodrigues Island and the remote, sparsely populated Agalega and Cargados Garayos (Saint Brandon) islands.
Tropical, modified by southeast trade winds; warm, dry winter (May to November); hot, wet, humid summer (November to May); Natural hazards : tropical cyclones (November to April), most cyclones usually occur from the end of December until March. Mauritius has only two seasons, winter and summer. There is not much temperature difference between the two seasons of the year. The climate on the central plateau is cooler than on the coastal areas.
Mauritius Map & Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of Mauritius Map & Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Mauritius i/məˈrɪʃəs/ (Mauritian Creole: Moris; French: Maurice, pronounced: [mɔˈʁis]), officially the Republic of Mauritius (Mauritian Creole: Republik Moris; French: République de Maurice) is an island nation in the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometres (1,200 mi) off the south east coast of the African continent. The country includes the islands of Mauritius, Rodrigues, 560 kilometres (350 mi) east of the principal island, the islands of Agaléga and the Saint Brandon. The islands of the Republic of Mauritius form part of the Mascarene Islands, which also include the neighbouring island of Réunion. The area of the country is 2040 km2, its capital is Port Louis.
The first Portuguese explorers found no indigenous people living on the island in 1507. The island of Mauritius was the only home of the Dodo bird. The bird became extinct fewer than eighty years after its discovery. The Dutch settled on the island in 1598 and abandoned it in 1710, Mauritius became a French colony in 1715 and was renamed Isle de France. The British took control of Mauritius in 1810 during the Napoleonic Wars. The country became an independent state as a Commonwealth realm on 12 March 1968 and a republic within the Commonwealth on 12 March 1992.
The country's populace is composed of several ethnicities, mostly people of Indian, African, Chinese and European descent. Most Mauritians are multilingual; English, French, Creole and Asian languages are used.
This is the mappa map for Mauritius, an island nation off the southeast coast of the African continent in the southwest Indian Ocean. In addition to the island of Mauritius, the Republic includes the islands of Cargados Carajos, Rodrigues, Tromelin and the Agalega Islands - all are covered in the mappa map. Mauritius Island is part of the Mascarene Islands, with the French island of Réunion 170 km to the southwest and the island of Rodrigues 570 km to the east. The area of Mauritius is 2040 km2; its capital city is Port Louis.
Recreational activities in Mauritius are varied. Water sports are facilitated as the island is surrounded with coral reef, providing relatively shallow and calm water. Activities such as deep-sea fishing, surfing, windsurfing, water-skiing, yachting and submarine rides are available. Land-based leisure activities include golf, tennis, skiing, sky diving, deer hunting, quad (ATV) riding, mountain biking, abseiling, zip lining, horse riding and trekking.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Mauritius:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Mauritius now!
Please note that the number of points of interest and streets is limited in this map due to the quality of the data source.
High-detail map of Mauritius, Maurice.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 毛里求斯 - Mauricius - モーリシャス - 모리셔스 - Mawrizju - Maurício - Маврикий
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at email@example.com.
Discover sights like Chamarel waterfall, Botanical Garden, La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes, Cap Malheureux, Grand Bassin, Coloured Earth, Port Louis, Ile aux Cerfs, Blue Penny Museum, L'Aventure du Sucre, Villa Eureka, Jummah-Mosque, Domaine Les Pailles, Poudre d'Or, Vieux Grand Port, Casela Nature and Leisure Park, Mahébourg, Le Souffleur, Bois Chéri, Fort Adelaide
The same applies for the restaurants, golf courses, places of interest, shopping malls and shops and also car rental companies. Interesting factsheets can be saved in a favourite list and shared with friends and relatives via a social network tool.
Don't worry about roaming cost in Mauritius!!! You can get all the information you need on your mobile device with a Wi-Fi connection at your hotel, house or public places and afterwards, have a comfortable navigation anywhere in an offline mode. Even the map and all its markers are still available in the offline mode. It is to be noted that Kotsa is only a 2.2 mb application.
The 10 functions that build the comparative advantages of Kotsa towards other guides are as follows:
Kotsa is available in English, French and recently in Chinese. After English and French, the Chinese version of Kotsa is now available on your more complete tourism guide to Mauritius. Chinese in simplified characters or phonetic Chinese (pinyin) have been added to cater for needs and necessities in the evolution of the Mauritian tourism market.
The complete bus routes of Mauritius including approximate arrival time, fares and intervals and even the colour of the bus is available on Kotsa.
Use our goto function to let Kotsa direct you steps by steps to the desired place.
4. PRACTICAL INFOS
Get useful information about Mauritius such as exchange rates, security, culture, electricity, telephone, food….
Kotsa gives a list of recommendations that most tourist will find useful during their holidays in Mauritius. Among these you may find: interesting spots for kitesurfing, where to see dolphins, when to come to Mauritius, festivities not to miss out,
Kotsa has included a list of emergency numbers: different Police departments, ambulances' station, fire services and hospitals are available on a single click
Use our click2call function to call the interesting point you've seen on the application.
Plan your holidays in Mauritius by using the internal planner of Kotsa. User can even share their planner on their favourite social network and hence makes their friends envious.
9. SHARE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Find an interesting view point, take a picture via Kotsa, add a text and then share it with your friend and relatives via your favourite social network tool.
Let Kotsa talk creole for you in order to find your way, say hello,....
PLACE STARS, Inc. (website: http://www.placestars.com) offers you fully featured turn-by-turn navigation.
There are no hidden charges. You can use it forever for one-time fee and update it for free when a new version is available.
Mauritius, GPS Navigation App is a completely offline navigation app that offers turn-by-turn directions, spoken and on-screen instructions, offline map use and address search among many other features.
The app uses vector highly detailed maps. The map data is stored on your device so there is no need for a constant data connection while driving, biking or walking. It also allows you to browse maps anytime, anywhere without paying for data connections, which means no costly roaming charges when abroad.
It uses high-quality, open-source map data from OpenStreetMap that has been created and is continually improved by as many as 0.5mln users around the world.
- Browse maps by dragging and scrolling.
- On-board maps - no data connection required to browse maps or navigate
- Multiple guidance displays available
- Multiple languages support
- Day and night maps – switches automatically for safer night driving
- Automatic zooming
- Easy to use and navigate UI (user interface - e.g. large button, menus - adapted for touchscreen devices)
- Multi-language voice guidance
- Fast routing engine allows you to calculate long routes in seconds
- Automatic re-routing – if you miss a turn GPS Navigation App re-routes you automatically
- Direction lists allow you to check the routing plan of your trip
- Pedestrian navigation
- Bike mode is available
PLACES AND DESTINATION SEARCH
- Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
- Search instantly by selecting any point on the map and pressing “Route here”
- Simple POI search available (points of interest: cafés, restaurants, museums, etc.) without data connection
Our customers say about us:
***** 5 stars - “Thank you! It's amazing app and very easy to use! All roads and routes are accurate...”
***** 5 stars - “Best navigation app I've ever used… Thanks! Thank you...”
***** 5 stars - “I've used the app when I was travelling in USA and I thank God I've found it in the app store.”
It a very simple app, which also allows you to search for businesses in terms of product and services they offer
It also allows you to save your favorite contacts for easy accessibility in the future
You can thank us with 'google +' recommendation.
More from developer
This app will add 5 before all concerned mobile numbers.
For example, 821 xxxx will be converted to 5821 xxxx.
The application was tested on several devices with several test cases. As a bug is always possible, please backup your contacts before converting (Go to "Contacts" -> "Menu" -> "Export" -> "Save to SD card").