Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Mauritius (French: L’île Maurice, Mauritian Creole: Maurice) is a small, multi-cultural island in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar, NorthEast of ReUnion and southeast of the Seychelles. Mauritius also controls Rodrigues Island and the remote, sparsely populated Agalega and Cargados Garayos (Saint Brandon) islands.
Tropical, modified by southeast trade winds; warm, dry winter (May to November); hot, wet, humid summer (November to May); Natural hazards : tropical cyclones (November to April), most cyclones usually occur from the end of December until March. Mauritius has only two seasons, winter and summer. There is not much temperature difference between the two seasons of the year. The climate on the central plateau is cooler than on the coastal areas.
This is the mappa map for Mauritius, an island nation off the southeast coast of the African continent in the southwest Indian Ocean. In addition to the island of Mauritius, the Republic includes the islands of Cargados Carajos, Rodrigues, Tromelin and the Agalega Islands - all are covered in the mappa map. Mauritius Island is part of the Mascarene Islands, with the French island of Réunion 170 km to the southwest and the island of Rodrigues 570 km to the east. The area of Mauritius is 2040 km2; its capital city is Port Louis.
Recreational activities in Mauritius are varied. Water sports are facilitated as the island is surrounded with coral reef, providing relatively shallow and calm water. Activities such as deep-sea fishing, surfing, windsurfing, water-skiing, yachting and submarine rides are available. Land-based leisure activities include golf, tennis, skiing, sky diving, deer hunting, quad (ATV) riding, mountain biking, abseiling, zip lining, horse riding and trekking.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Mauritius:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Mauritius now!
Follow us @
Mauritius Map & Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of Mauritius Map & Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Mauritius i/məˈrɪʃəs/ (Mauritian Creole: Moris; French: Maurice, pronounced: [mɔˈʁis]), officially the Republic of Mauritius (Mauritian Creole: Republik Moris; French: République de Maurice) is an island nation in the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometres (1,200 mi) off the south east coast of the African continent. The country includes the islands of Mauritius, Rodrigues, 560 kilometres (350 mi) east of the principal island, the islands of Agaléga and the Saint Brandon. The islands of the Republic of Mauritius form part of the Mascarene Islands, which also include the neighbouring island of Réunion. The area of the country is 2040 km2, its capital is Port Louis.
The first Portuguese explorers found no indigenous people living on the island in 1507. The island of Mauritius was the only home of the Dodo bird. The bird became extinct fewer than eighty years after its discovery. The Dutch settled on the island in 1598 and abandoned it in 1710, Mauritius became a French colony in 1715 and was renamed Isle de France. The British took control of Mauritius in 1810 during the Napoleonic Wars. The country became an independent state as a Commonwealth realm on 12 March 1968 and a republic within the Commonwealth on 12 March 1992.
The country's populace is composed of several ethnicities, mostly people of Indian, African, Chinese and European descent. Most Mauritians are multilingual; English, French, Creole and Asian languages are used.
This app can help you with that: simply choose a source locality and destination and it will calculate the possible routes. Not only this, it will also list all the possible buses you can take from your starting place to any intermediate localities before your destination. Now you may be in an area where 3G coverage is not great, no worry! The app will still work offline!
Wait there's more! You certainly want to know after how much time the next bus will arrive? The app got you covered; it lists the frequencies of the buses and also their initial departure times.
-Calculate any route between two places
-View all bus lines in Mauritius
-No internet? No problem. App works offline
-View first bus & last bus departure times
-See the time duration of each bus
-View all the stages along a route
-Universal app: works on both phone & tablets
-Also available for iphones/ipads on Apple Appstore
**NOTE: Mauritius Bus Routes app is not affiliated with nor endorsed by National Transport Authority (NTA). All the information displayed has been taken from the bus time tables officially available on the website of NTA. This information is static and hence cannot give the real location of the bus. The time duration presented by the app is only an approximation and may be affected by breakdowns and traffic jams.
PS: if you like this app, don't forget to rate and leave a good review. If you didn't, use the feedback feature to report any bug or suggest improvements.
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover sights like Chamarel waterfall, Botanical Garden, La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes, Cap Malheureux, Grand Bassin, Coloured Earth, Port Louis, Ile aux Cerfs, Blue Penny Museum, L'Aventure du Sucre, Villa Eureka, Jummah-Mosque, Domaine Les Pailles, Poudre d'Or, Vieux Grand Port, Casela Nature and Leisure Park, Mahébourg, Le Souffleur, Bois Chéri, Fort Adelaide
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: email@example.com
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Please note that the number of points of interest and streets is limited in this map due to the quality of the data source.
High-detail map of Mauritius, Maurice.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This map is based on data (C) OpenStreetmap (http://www.openstreetmap.org) and contributors under a Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/).
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 毛里求斯 - Mauricius - モーリシャス - 모리셔스 - Mawrizju - Maurício - Маврикий
This is no longer the case thanks to Mauritius Vibrations. The app features key entertainments, cultural, artistic and cool events in our beautiful island and this list of events is updated daily.
Browse through a curated list of happenings in Mauritius and plan in advance what you want to do during your free time. Categories include concerts, dance shows, exhibitions, workshops and sports among others. Get practical information on the event such as a summary, the date and time and the venue. View the exact location of the event on a map and obtain directions to get there.
We love kids. With the app, you can quickly identify events that you can safely enjoy with your whole family. We carefully tag events which we think are child-friendly.
The app allows you to add events to your calendar and share them with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS, etc.
As an added bonus, when premium features are purchased, the app works even when there is no Internet connection and is ad-free. Use it while roaming around during the day!
Event organisers can easily send details of their events to be featured in Mauritius Vibrations. This can be done from the application itself or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You won't get bored anymore thanks to Mauritius Vibrations.
The same applies for the restaurants, golf courses, places of interest, shopping malls and shops and also car rental companies. Interesting factsheets can be saved in a favourite list and shared with friends and relatives via a social network tool.
Don't worry about roaming cost in Mauritius!!! You can get all the information you need on your mobile device with a Wi-Fi connection at your hotel, house or public places and afterwards, have a comfortable navigation anywhere in an offline mode. Even the map and all its markers are still available in the offline mode. It is to be noted that Kotsa is only a 2.2 mb application.
The 10 functions that build the comparative advantages of Kotsa towards other guides are as follows:
Kotsa is available in English, French and recently in Chinese. After English and French, the Chinese version of Kotsa is now available on your more complete tourism guide to Mauritius. Chinese in simplified characters or phonetic Chinese (pinyin) have been added to cater for needs and necessities in the evolution of the Mauritian tourism market.
The complete bus routes of Mauritius including approximate arrival time, fares and intervals and even the colour of the bus is available on Kotsa.
Use our goto function to let Kotsa direct you steps by steps to the desired place.
4. PRACTICAL INFOS
Get useful information about Mauritius such as exchange rates, security, culture, electricity, telephone, food….
Kotsa gives a list of recommendations that most tourist will find useful during their holidays in Mauritius. Among these you may find: interesting spots for kitesurfing, where to see dolphins, when to come to Mauritius, festivities not to miss out,
Kotsa has included a list of emergency numbers: different Police departments, ambulances' station, fire services and hospitals are available on a single click
Use our click2call function to call the interesting point you've seen on the application.
Plan your holidays in Mauritius by using the internal planner of Kotsa. User can even share their planner on their favourite social network and hence makes their friends envious.
9. SHARE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Find an interesting view point, take a picture via Kotsa, add a text and then share it with your friend and relatives via your favourite social network tool.
Let Kotsa talk creole for you in order to find your way, say hello,....
The Azuri App is user friendly and gives you fast and easy access to the Azuri village description and details and keeps you updated on our facilities, events and specials at all times.
The Azuri Village lifestyle is at your doorstep, click on the install app button below and become an Azuri adept.
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don’t need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
This app will add 5 before all concerned mobile numbers.
For example, 821 xxxx will be converted to 5821 xxxx.
The application was tested on several devices with several test cases. As a bug is always possible, please backup your contacts before converting (Go to "Contacts" -> "Menu" -> "Export" -> "Save to SD card").