Resuelva al instante y de forma fácil cualquier duda sobre cómo se escribe una palabra, accediendo directamente a la base informática de datos de la Real Academia Española.
Explore, con una interfaz ágil e intuitiva, las múltiples posibilidades de consulta (por lemas y formas; sin acentos, diéresis ni mayúsculas; aproximada, y escalonada, que combina las tres posibilidades anteriores), aplicada al conjunto siempre actualizado de las más de 80 000 artículos y a las formas conjugadas de los verbos.
This Dictionary is in two parts. The first part is arranged alphabetically according to Kwéyòl key words with English definitions. Different senses of the word are given, along an example sentence illustrative of the word used in that sense. Other information is given as well, including the part of speech, any synonyms, antonyms, or cross-references, and an etymology, if known.
The second part is arranged alphabetically according to English key words. Parts of speech and Kwéyòl meanings are given for each English word, again with different senses indicated where applicable. As the main purpose of this dictionary is to serve as a reference guide on Kwéyòl, the information given about English is not as extensive as the information given about Kwéyòl.
• No Internet connection needed
• Store frequently used words in Favorites
• Search by keywords
★ "The Best Spanish App"
★ Spanish English Dictionary
- Full Spanish-English dictionary with examples, regional usage, and contextual information.
- Much faster than apps that require an Internet connection to lookup words.
- Words are autosuggested as you type.
★ Word Game
- Challenge yourself to a fun Spanish word game and learn new words at all levels of Spanish difficulty.
- Audio pronunciations (available offline) introduce a word.
- Your job is to select the correct translation.
- The more answers you correctly choose, the more difficult the words become.
- Warning: the game is surprisingly addictive.
★ Talking Spanish Phrasebook
- Features over 700 common words and phrases.
- Each entry includes a text translation and an audio pronunciation (available offline) in Spanish.
- Indispensable reference tool while traveling in Spanish-speaking countries.
★ Word of the Day
- Learn a new Spanish word each day!
- Push notifications conveniently send you the new words.
- Easily turn off notifications in the Word of the Day settings.
- Keep track of words you are learning with the Favorites feature.
- E-mail yourself your Favorites list at any time with one click.
We hope you enjoy the app. Be sure to leave a positive feedback rating and tell your friends if you like it. And as always, good luck with your Spanish!
★ ¡Hasta luego!
Reading on the Word app is quick and simple. Features single or two page reading, notes and highlights, bookmarks and reading progress status. Tune the app to your personal reading preferences. Choose fonts, type styles and sizes, brightness, orientations and page turn styles. Night reading is quick and easy to initiate.
Check out our library of Christian eBooks in our detailed categories and subjects, sorted especially for Christian interest. Or search by title, author or book series. From theology and reference to inspirational fiction and Christian living.
Quick purchase codes are available in the app to help you easily purchase eBooks on Word's website.
You can find an eBook by searching our subject and categories specifically tailored to Christian interest.
Internet access and Phone ID permissions are needed for the ads. No personal information read and accessed.