Yasir Qadhi, Islamic Audio Lectures integrated with www.muslimcentral.com
Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds and a sleep timer.
Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes(specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and
deleting episodes (based your favourites and delay settings).
ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume and slow down playback)
• No Ads or in-app Purchase Offerings
• Background playback support
• Offline playing episodes
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching (titles and shownotes)
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, and via OPML export
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion (based on your favourites and play status) and selecting your preferred location
• Use App in your language (EN, DE, CS, NL, NB, JA, PT, ES, SV, CA, UK, FR, KO, TR, ZH)
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the OPML export
Our Apps are all AD-FREE!
Yasir Qadhi was born in Houston, Texas and completed his primary and secondary education in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Yasir Qadhi graduated with a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Houston, after which he was accepted as a student at the Islamic University of Madinah. After completing a diploma in Arabic, he graduated with a B.A. from the College of Hadith and Islamic Sciences. Thereafter, he completed an M.A. in Islamic Theology from the College of Dawah, after which he returned to America and completed his doctorate, in Religious Studies, from Yale University. Currently,Yasir Qadhi he is teaching at Rhodes College, in Memphis, T