In the era of smart phones internet usage has increased dramatically and internet is not something that is free or unlimited, that is why internet usage or bandwidth tracking is essential, especially when multiple users use single or shared internet connection on their devices.
a) An Organization (Where multiple employees use same internet connection, especially those organizations which belongs to internet, like software, web houses, web related businesses, etc… )
b) At Home (where single connection shared with all family members, for example… Husband, Wife, Kids and other family members)
Basically, Track Bandwidth app is a client application which you can install on all the devices in which you want to track internet usage, it is very useful in order to get control of your internet bandwidth. It shows powerful reporting with the help of “Charts” and “Tables” where you can see who was online at what time and how much he/she has used your internet connection.
To start this app to actually work, you have to link it with main Track Bandwidth account and after linking you can start tracking internet usage on your main internet account. If you do not have your account on TrackBandwidth.com yet, so you can create it form here http://www.trackbandwidth.com.
- Track Bandwidth app can track Wi-Fi Data, Mobile Data (3G / 4G) separately or it can track both networks at the same time, it depends on the setting on main Track Bandwidth account.
- Powerful Reporting “Hourly”, “Monthly”, “Yearly” and “Billing Month” report.
- It can Track specific Wi-Fi usage only, so if same device connects with any other Wi-Fi for example in restaurant or somewhere else, so it will not include that usage detail in report.
- Track Bandwidth app users can see his/her own usage report.
- No need to start the app manually in order to tracking.