Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Motorola Razr series (horrible quality)
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions. In case of audio quality problems or freezes, please try this version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoiper.android.zoiperbeta.app
VoIP providers and pbx administrators - Cloud Softphone allows you to provide your users with a reliable, easy to set up mobile client (setup can be as simple as scanning a QR code) that is still highly customisable to your needs, please visit http://www.cloudsoftphone.com to learn more.
Users - please contact your provider or pbx administrator to see if they provide login credentials for Cloud Softphone.
Join Express pass trough mechanism delivers VoIP services even in blocked areas.
NOTE: AN OPERATOR CODE IS REQUIRED, THE APPLICATION WORKS ONLY WITH ASSOCIATED PROVIDERS.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VOIP OPERATOR FOR JOIN EXPRESS OPERATOR CODE.
* Making and receiving VoIP calls
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Recent calls
* Support for codecs g.729, GSM, g.722 and g.711, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
* work in background mode
Note for end users:
Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure
they allow sip calls on their network before using Join Express softphone.
Note for operators:
Interested in rapid roll-out of mobile Voip services.
Please contact us now and enable Join Express service for your customers- major mobilie platforms availabe.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
1. T9 Smart dialing with contacts first letter, spelling Quick Search, Number fuzzy search
2. Filter call records,specifically the missed calls
3. Delete specified call records
4. Group management
5. Smart merge duplicate contacts according to contacts name and number
6. Sync contacts with Google
7. Information management
8. Bulk SMS
It would be our honor to get your help for translation, if you would like to help us build a better language pack,please click the following link.^_^
Copyright © 2004-2013 3G.cn All Rights Reserved.
• You have to be Mobily Business subs to enjoy Business Softphone service
• Service works only outside KSA
How to Use Business Softphone?
Step 1 Download the Mobily Business Softphone client.
Step 2 (subscribing to the service by any of the following options)
• Call 1100
• Or send a message containing “Business Softphone” to 1100
• Or by visiting our website: www.mobily.com.sa
Upon subscribing to the service you will receive SMS containing your username and password.
Step 3 enter your username and password to enjoy the service
Subscribe now and enjoy these benefits
• No monthly subscription fee
• No call set-up charge
• Local rates on calls to Saudi Arabia
• Carry the same Mobily number anywhere you go
• Receive calls and SMS while Roaming for FREE
هل تعمل أو تدرس في الخارج؟ هل أنت قلق بشأن ارتفاع فواتير جوالك الشهرية أثناء التجوال ؟ الان مع خدمة بزنس سوفت فون اثناء التجوال من موبايلي تواصل مع الأهل والأصدقاء في المملكة بأسعار التعرفة المحلية. خدمة بزنس سوفت فون هي الأولى من نوعها في المملكة. خدمة بزنس سوفت فون متاحة لجميع مشتركي الاعمال من موبايلي. ببساطة اشترك في هذه الخدمة وتواصل من إي مكان في العالم إلى المملكة بأرخص تعرفه اتصال قد تحلم بها يوما
• يجب إن تكون عميل موبايلي لتتمكن من الاستمتاع بالخدمة
• الخدمة تعمل فقط خارج المملكة
كيفية الاشتراك والاستخدام لخدمة موبايلي بزنس سوفت فون ؟
الخطوة الأولى قم بتحميل البرنامج
الخطوة الثانية (الاشتراك بخدمة بزنس سوفت فون بإحدى الطرق الآتية ):
• الاتصال على 1100
• إرسال رسالة نصية (بزنس سوفت فون) إلى 1100
• من خلال موقع موبايلي www.mobily.com.sa
• سوف تصلك رسالة نصية تتضمن اسم المستخدم وكلمة السر
الخطوة الثالثة (الاستخدام)
ادخل اسم المستخدم وكلمة السر واستمتع بالخدمة
اشترك ألان وتمتع بالمزايا الآتية:
• بدون اشتراك شهري
• بدون رسوم تفعيل
• تعرفه محلية لجميع المكالمات والرسائل إلى المملكة اثناء التجوال
• استقبال مجاني للمكالمات والرسائل اثناء التجوال
no need an operator code to use this dialer, it is works only with Dilse VoIP associated voip providers. Please contact your Voip service provider for Dilse VoIP valid account to use this Dialer.
If you are Voip service provider, contact us today to get account with us
Dilse VoIP Dialer Features:
Compatible with any SIP based Softwitch
Compatible with Android Phones & Tablets OS version 1.6 and above.
Connectivity through WIFI/3G/4G/Edge
Login by SIP user & Password
Outgoing and incoming VoIP calls
Address book integration
Balance Display, Auto update after call end.
work in background mode
Excellent Voice Quality
Audio Codecs Support, G729, G711a, G711u, G722, AMR & GSM
Vedio Codecs Support, H.263, H.264, VP8, MP4V-ES, Theora
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
* Call the embedded wifi tethering (Wifi Hotspot) settings,
* Call the embedded Bluetooth setting frame.
* Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
* App2SD support
*Some countries' wireless carrier will charge for the tether service. But some carriers won't do it. Please ask the call center of your wireless operator if you have this issue.
*You may wait for a while due to download the FAQ web data from the server.
It uses the 3G / UMTS / WiFi Internet connection to make phone calls to ALL normal worldwide normal and mobile phones.
Savings up to 90% are possible and calling from XeloPhone to XeloPhone is even FREE OF CHARGE.
To make calls to normal or mobile telephones some prepaid based calling credit is needed which can be bought
from within the account or through our website. The best results in calling can be obtained using a WiFi connection.
The same SIP account used in the XeloPhone SoftPhone can also be used in any of our other products.
For more information on that, please visit our company website at http://www.XeloQ.eu
More about Mobile Calling:
XeloQ Mobile Calling is purely based on the use of the XeloPhone SmartPhone App which can be downloaded at the XeloQ Mobile Calling page at http://xeloq.com/mobile (English)
and http://xeloq.nl/mobiel (Dutch) and the use of a WiFi / 3G Internet connection. Read below please.
The XeloPhone is also available in Google Play (Android Market) and for iPhone / iOS it can be found in the Apple App Store.
Thank you! Team XeloQ IQ-Telephony
DISCLAIMER and note on 90% savings:
Up to 90% savings are possible compared to normal Mobile provider to land line call charges or normal Mobile provider to other Mobile provider call charges. XeloQ does not charge a call setup fee.
You will need the XeloPhone Smart Phone App, a XeloQ account and prepaid funds on your account.
Best results will be obtained when your SmartPhone is on WiFi networks or 3G / UMTS networks with flatfee data charges. In either case non-blocked VoIP traffic should be allowed over either WiFi, 3G / UMTS network.
Any questions: do not hesitate to ask us on Sales@XeloQ.com.
All our products & services are covered by our general Tems & Services which can be found on our website:
Enjoy your worldwide savings and thank you for being our customer!
Team XeloQ IQ-Telephony - http://www.XeloQ.eu
•Numéro unique pour fixe et mobile
•Numéro unique pour votre poste fixe tiptel 65 IP/système et votre smartphone
•Les appels entrants vers votre poste fixe tiptel 65 IP/système sont automatiquement routés vers votre smartphone (sous réserve de disponibilité d’un réseau WiFi ou 3G).
•Tous les appels sortants depuis votre App smartphone présenteront le numéro de votre ligne fixe professionnelle.
•Appeler à partir de la liste des contacts du mobile
•Supervision des postes internes des collègues en temps réel
•Présentation de votre statut d’occupation sur Softphone aux autres utilisateurs
•Liste des appels : appels manqués, reçus, composés
•Accès à votre messagerie vocale d’entreprise
•Le softphone peut utiliser soit le réseau GSM ou le réseau VoIP en externe et le Wifi en interne.
•Basculer en GSM ou en VoIP pendant un appel selon la qualité
Le tiptel Softphone 8000 utilise la technologie VoIP par les réseaux Wifi et 3G ainsi que le réseau GSM. Certains opérateurs peuvent limiter les accès VoIP sur les réseaux 3G, ou appliquer un coût supplémentaire. Si vous rencontrez ce type de limitation dans l’utilisation de votre tiptel Softphone F par votre opérateur GSM, vous devez utiliser votre Softphone uniquement sur le réseau GSM.
•Une license softphone Android activé sur le PBX
•Programmer l'adresse IP du PBX, le nom d'enregistrement IP et le PIN d'enregistrement IP dans le softphone
•Transfert des ports de signalisation et de voix sur le routeur vers le PBX
NOTE: Kerio Operator Softphone supports auto-provisioning (auto-configuration) with Kerio Operator SIP server but can be configured manually to operate with any SIP based VoIP server.
* Excellent voice quality
* High security with call encryption support
* Multitasking support for operation in background
* Multiple languages support - English, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean
* Support for up to 4 accounts on any SIP-compliant server (Automatic provisioning with Kerio Operator)
* Integrate contacts from your phone's native contacts directory
* Call display and voice-mail indicator
* Transfer to speakerphone, mute and hold functionality
* Call history
* Ringtones and contact avatars
* Dial plan support
* Multiple call support - swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls
* DTMF via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
* VPN support
* Automatic codec selection for best call quality
* Supported codecs: G.711 a/u, G.722 (HD), iLBC, GSM
* Global IP support
* STUN & ICE support
* Noise reduction, echo cancellation and VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
* Quality of Service
* Security and call encryption via TLS and SRTP
* DNS SRV record look-up
* Call quality statistics
* Headset with microphone - wired or Bluetooth
* Headphones (without microphone) - device's built-in microphone is used
Please note that using Kerio Operator Softphone as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services (112 emergency services in Europe).
This app is based on android native sip stack. To run this app your android phone need to be above version 2.3. And even this there is no guarantee all android phones match this condition could run this app because your phone firmware might already disabled VOIP option.
After you run SipFone app, it running in background as a service. So, your 3G android phone is actually a dual modes phone now. It could accept both 3G phone call and SIP phone call.
SipFone is a FREE software without any AD or limit. Enjoy it with your android phone !
1, Based on android native SIP API. Working stable.
2, Simple and easy to use. Smart keypad for example: green button for dial/answer/redial, red button for hangup/backspace.
3, Hand free mode and mute supported.
4, Codecs supportes: alaw,ulaw,gsm.
5, No call missed even works in background
To get full document about this app please check http://www.amcoding.com/news/sip-phone-for-android-sipfone/