Ever wonder why the check engine light or MIL keeps going on? Check and reset the trouble codes with OBD Auto Doctor. With this OBD2 diagnostic app, you can communicate with your car's OBD2 system quick and easy, and turn your mobile into a highly capable automotive scanner.
▸ OBD Auto Doctor is an ideal app for everyone interested in getting to know their car better. Whether you want to monitor vehicle data in real-time or reset the "check engine" light, this is a must-have tool and the only OBD-II software you need!
Capabilities and benefits:
• Read readiness monitor status to make sure your car is ready for emissions testing
• Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), Freeze Frame, and clear the codes and MIL
• Monitor fuel consumption while you drive and save money on gas/diesel
• View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time to detect abnormalities
• Monitor OBD-II sensor data in numerical or graphical presentation
• Support for multiple electronic control units such as engine, transmission, etc.
Some additional features:
• Send diagnostic data via email
• Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
• Build-in DTC database with over 14000 trouble codes including thousands of manufacturer specific codes
• Support for both imperial (English) and metric units
Check the Quick Start Guide to get started:
• Bluetooth adapters: http://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-Bluetooth.pdf
• WiFi adapters: http://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-WiFi.pdf
OBD Auto Doctor supports all cars sold worldwide that are compatible with OBD2 or EOBD. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfils one of the requirements listed below:
• USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996 (OBD2)
• EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
• EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
• See http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info for other countries
NOTE: OBD Auto Doctor requires a separate ELM Bluetooth or Wifi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to communicate with vehicle.
NOTE: Please notice that most of the features of the app require that your car supports them too.
▸ This app is free but to unlock all the features, an upgrade is available using in-app purchase. Check the app website for more information and differences between the versions. OBD Auto Doctor will get new features and updates in the future. Upgrade to the Pro version now and get all the future updates for free automatically.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside this app.
If you have any issues or concerns, we are happy to help you out. Just send us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the OBD Auto Doctor website for more information:
If you enjoy using OBD Auto Doctor, please take a minute to leave a good review: it really helps.
The application is capable of:
- reading the live data
- showing the fault codes and clearing them
- displaying the logged freeze frame data
The application requires the OBD II Bluetooth or WiFi dongle (ELM327 based) to communicate with a car.
All the popular OBD II protocols are supported:
- J1850 VPW and PWM
- ISO 9141-2
- KWP 2000
- CAN (11 and 29 bits - both 250 and 500 kBit/s)
If you have any request, comment or suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact me.
The application uses the device ELM327 Bluetooth Adapter OBD connector and to communicate with different vehicles.
ELM 327 Bluetooth Adapter is a device for the cars of joining through the 16-pin OBD diagnostic connector.
This application is a simple terminal that supports all device commands ELM327.
- The application includes a ready list of basic commands.
- Possibility clearing the terminal window
- Ability to write the log to a file
- The ability to type your own commands
OBD2 Fahrzeugdiagnose mit Ihrem Smartphone: Kfz-Fehlerspeicher auslesen, Kraftstoffverbrauch, Kühlmitteltemperatur und weitere Live-Messwerte anzeigen.
Via Bluetooth erhält Ihr Smartphone direkten Zugriff auf die OBD2 Schnittstelle des Fahrzeugs und wird somit zum erweiterten Bordcomputer. Neben der Überwachung der wesentlichen Motor-Parameter liefert die Diagnose- Schnittstelle auch Informationen zur einfachen Bestimmung fehlerhafter Aggregate und Sensoren.
Hinweise zur Installation:
- Stecken Sie den OBD2 Bluetooth-Adapter in den Steckplatz an Ihrem Fahrzeug und starten den Anlasser
- Schalten Sie Bluetooth an Ihrem Smartphone / Tablet ein
- Starten Sie die App
- Gehen Sie in das Menü „Einstellungen“
- Drücken Sie auf den Pfeil rechts im Bereich „Pairing“
- Suchen Sie nach „dnt OBD2“ und geben den Code 1234 ein um das Pairing zu starten
- Starten Sie jetzt in den App-Einstellungen die Verbindung mit dem Smartphone
- Bei korrekter Verbindung leuchten jetzt alle 3 Sysmbole im Hauptmenü blau auf (Adapter, Handy, Auto)
Android system: 2.1 or above 2.1
★ When you are driving and MIL is on, you can check your car and know whether you can go on or not.
★ When there are troubles with your car, you can check it yourself and know what the problems are, and then ask for help by twitter or facebook from others.
★ You can know real time information such as your fuel consumption, torque, or acceleration, etc. from iobd2 on your Android phone.
★ Our iobd2 can customized your gauges and after you select the data you are interested in, it will show you only the data which you concern.
★ You can share the record what you get from the car by iOBD2 on twitter and facebook.
★ Please make sure that your vehicle is with OBD-II/EOBD compliance before purchasing!
Buy multiple gauges iOBD2 with scream and best price! (Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
DISCLAIMER: After you buy our iOBD2 hardware interface, and download our iOBD2 APK, then your Android phone can communicate with the vehicle. You can buy it on our company ebay and amazon shop or contact our sales.
Before testing ,You need to buy the hardware -- "iOBD2".(www.iobd2.cn).
[Read DTC]: Read the current DTC that engine has stored, and DTC info.
[Clear DTC]: Clear all the current DTC.
[Live data]: Read all the running parameters that related to the ECU.
[Freeze frame data]: OBD system will record the system running parameters related to the malfunction the moment when it occurred at the same time when it set the DTC. And this group of data is called freeze frame data.
[Readiness test]: Readiness reflects the status that all the valid diagnostic functions.
[Read vehicle info]: Read vehicle info such as Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), Calibration IDs (CALID) and Calibration Verification Number (CVN).
[O2 Sensor test]: This service is to allow access to the on-board oxygen sensor monitoring test results. The same information may be obtained by the use of [Mode 6 test].
[Mode 6 test]: This service is to allow access to the results for on-board diagnostic monitoring tests of specific components/systems that are not continuously monitored. Examples are catalyst monitoring and the evaporative system monitoring.
[EVAP System Test]: The purpose of this service is to enable the external test equipment to control the operation of an on-board system, test or component.
★ My dashboard
[Idle mode]: engine rotational speed , water temperature, battery voltage, Air-intake temperature, Instant fuel consumption ( static), average fuel consumption , ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in.
[Cruise mode]: vehicle speed, the current engine load, water temperature, Vehicle travel time, vehicle travel average speed, Continuous running mileage, instant fuel consumption (dynamic), Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in.
[Sport mode]: engine rotational speed, vehicle speed, water temperature, ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in.
★ Performance test
[Accelerate/Decelerate test]: Test acceleration / deceleration process time and distance.
[0 to 400m acceleration test]: Test spends time from 0 to 400 meters.
★ Diagnostic software updating
Users can find out the latest software release info, downloading and installing procedures info by logging on to Google play.
Record the history data. And you can share the record what you get from the car by iOBD2 on Twitter and facebook.
The hardware includes: iOBD2 unit
The software includes: iOBD2 client software on Google play
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Korean.
Visit the iOBD2 product page for more info: www.iobd2.com
Get the description and the possible cause of the check engine code by searching for the code for all of the major manufacturers and now with quick access to your search history and save results to for use at a later date.
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo all on the go.
Don't get cheated by your mechanic. Have the facts with you.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
tags: OBD2, OBD 2, trouble codes, check engine, dtc, car, truck,
The applications include: expert diagnosis, service reset, connect, history and other functions.
[Read DTCs] read the whole car more than 80 system fault code and fault code details.
[Clear] clears trouble codes vehicle fault codes for all systems.
 Read vehicle dynamic data flow stream value for all systems.
[Vehicle information] read ecu version information.
[Service Reset] This feature also includes the vehicle mileage reading, maintenance light reset, maintenance and zero oxygen sensor lights.
[Connect] under your car a part of your new record, this record can record your car's systems are supported, as well as the testing process all the data records.
[History] query and delete your testing process in the preserved records.
Note: Before using the system need to contact the Company to purchase special edition iOBD2 vw diagnostic connector (www.iobd2.com).
Please Read! The software only connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter included in the A-303 Dyno-Scan for Windows Bluetooth kit. The software will not connect to any other company's adapter. The software was designed for Auterra customers only. A demonstration mode is built into the software that simulates all vehicle data so you can test the software without an adapter.
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter is required to connect to a vehicle. The product supports 1996 and newer US vehicles including American, European, and Asian brands such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, BMW, VW, Volvo, etc… Outside the US many vehicles are supported also (see Auterra website FAQ page for specific details).
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter supports Auterra’s Windows and Android software. The Android software is optimized for both phone and tablet platforms. Common file formats means you can record on Android and open file on a Windows PC.
Live data is recorded with vehicle position using your Android’s built-in GPS. Open files on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows and see the vehicle data and your vehicle position within Google Earth.
Record vehicle power/torque and acceleration and display graphically.
Auterra manufacturers all hardware and software for the Android, Windows PC, and DashDyno SPD platforms so all the products work seamlessly together. This free software was designed for Auterra customers using Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
The Android users guide is available on our Downloads page or in the link below:
Dyno-Scan for Android key features:
* Connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
* Wirelessly view and record data from your vehicle using Bluetooth.
* Android and Windows PC platforms supported.
* Read/clear vehicle diagnostic trouble codes.
* Integrated DTC database with thousands for trouble code definitions.
* Software supports 264 live vehicle parameters.
* CAN 6x mode for 600% faster data throughput (vehicle dependent feature).
* Record vehicle sensor data and GPS position.
* Measure horsepower and torque.
* Measure acceleration times such as 0-60MPH and 1/8mile times.
* Measure vehicle overall gear ratio.
* Open Android recorded data (live data, power/torque and acceleration) on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows.
* Recorded GPS location is displayed within Google Earth on your PC.
* Easily save and load your favorite screen configurations.
* Numerous screen layout options with meter and graph widgets.
* Dynamic portrait and landscape orientation changes.
* Full gesture support including pinch-zoom graphs, drag zoomed graphs, and double-tap zoom.
After the installation, launch Torque Pro and click on the RacingMeter icon.
This application transforms your Android device in a highly customizable Racing digital dash including live telemetry, power meter, accelerations measurements, shift lights, gear estimation, HUD and much more... This plugin requires the app Torque Pro and an OBD2 adapter in order to communicate with your car's ECU via OBD 2.
Support: Should you experience issues, contact me at email@example.com before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
• Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
• Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Acceleration Measurements
Configure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Gear Estimate
Based on speed and RPM values.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Telemetry Viewer
Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
• Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal
OBD Dashboard connects to the OBD2 port of cars using ELM327 compatible bluetooth or Wi-Fi adapters, showing real-time data on an dashboard like screen.
Data can be logged to sdcard.
Application is optimized to have lower CPU usage, and reduce the delay of information being shown on screen.
Please check http://obddashboard.blogspot.com for more information.
Follow me on Twitter @ObdDashboard for development updates.
We have apparently not been sufficient clear about supported cars:
As this is an OBD adapter, only EOBD/OBDII compatible cars are supported.
In EU, all cars sold since 2001(gasoline)/2004(diesel) are required to be EOBD/OBDII compatible.
As far as we can tell, most brands comply, but if you have a French car, you may want to check its compatibility.
You may have luck with older cars, too.
Read more at www.mobilscan.dk!
** 2.6 **
More workarounds for the phones' different ways of handling BT pairing and connection.
** 2.5 **
Some phones (XPeria GO, and others using Android 4.X) have seen problems connecting to the adapter. Release 2.5 contains a workaround that seems to have fixed this.
The font size now respects the general font scaling setting on the phone.
** 2.4 **
HUD mode for Instrument page (1 or two instruments only, 3/4 would be too cluttered).
Select HUD from the menu. Tap the HUD display to select color.
For Android 3.0 and newer.
*** New in 2.3 ***
Workaround for the apparent Bluetooth problems introduced in Android 4.2 and 4.3. Tested on Nexus4, HTC One, and Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.
*** New in 2.2 ***
View your previous reports as 'My reports' (report page).
*** New in version 2.1.4 ***
* Sharing of snapshot report now also possible to facebook and similar services. Requires that you have the Facebook app installed.
* 'Real' fuel consumption calculation added - FOR GASOLINE/PETROL VEHICLES. This will only be visible on vehicles having MAF (Mass AirFlow), otherwise we simply don't have the necessary information. Note that the value may be visible also on diesel vehicles, but that calculated value is most likely completely wrong, then. We have no (sure) way of detecting a diesel, so in that case, you'll have to use the 'Energy burn' calculation instead.
* Take a screenshot and share it with your friends. Available from the menu (or in the action bar if there's room).
Now you do not need to drive on with the MIL light on.
Now you do not need to wait to go to the garage with your car to know what is wrong.
Now you can prepare the garage by knowing what is wrong.
Now you can see what is wrong with your car on your holiday so that you know if you can drive on.
And all this for less than what most garages take for doing the same test once.
The system comprises an this app and an OBD Bluetooth adapter you either buy at the local dealer or online.
MobilScan gives access to car information as defined by the ISO standards about OBD, this means that you can read out fault codes, continuously receive and display a full list of engine parameters like oxygen sensor readings, air mass, temperature sensors and other parameters used by the engine control computer (ECU).
When you want to capture the current state of the car, you may send a 'snapshot report'. MobilScan compiles information about the current state of the car, and allows you to send this as a HTML report to a receiver of your choice (e-mail, Bluetooth, ...)
NB! The MobilScan software is free, but we're trying to make a living from this, and you'll have to buy the corresponding MobilScan OBD adapter from us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability in your region. If you are already a MobilScan customer, you may use your existing OBD adapter.
If you are just looking for a fault code lookup tool, try http://market.android.com/details?id=com.care2wear.dtclookup_full
Version 2.0 uses the ActionBarSherlock framework to implement action bar support on early Android versions. If you're a developer: try it!
Distributed as is, with no warranty.
Not liable for any damage.
For reference only.