Very limited functionality. I can reset engine fault light on the free version but no other function worked. I then bought the paid version and found that very little improved. The engine parameters I was most Interested in...oil pressure, temperature, etc all had a "not supported" message. My car is an Aveo
Great little app! Problems connecting to adapter at first, so i used the bug report function and received an email response from the developer about the issue. Within a few days an updated version was released that worked perfectly. App interface is clear and easy, and works like a charm giving quick and simple information.
No Bait and Hook This gives you diagnose codes and let's you clear codes for free. Others will waste your time by after installing make you pay to see the codes or clear codes.
Scanator Unable to connect,,very frustrated, wasted money. I don't mind paying if yourr application worked....is very misleading
The mpg part has great instant feedback While driving you will see. In real time when your using gas and helps save gas by keeping your foot off the gas (coasting) after accelerating
Interface fonts too small I hope it can be adjusted. But good for a free veraion though
- DTC specific reader for Nissan and Chrysler (multisystems)
- Body throttle relearn procedure in Nissan and Chrysler (CAN BUS)
- Virtual Library generic fault codes
- Send fault codes by Twitter, E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp and Bluetooth
- Optimization of online data graphs
- Routine to detect failures in connection with OBD2 Device
- PREMIUM Functions: Calibration, Power and Torque Graphics, gear position, 1/4 mile test
- Fixed the permanent turn on display (thanks for your comments)
- Fixed Bugs