Great little app! Problems connecting to adapter at first, so i used the bug report function and received an email response from the developer about the issue. Within a few days an updated version was released that worked perfectly. App interface is clear and easy, and works like a charm giving quick and simple information.
Interface fonts too small I hope it can be adjusted. But good for a free veraion though
The mpg part has great instant feedback While driving you will see. In real time when your using gas and helps save gas by keeping your foot off the gas (coasting) after accelerating
NO TEST REDINESS This is useless to me, I paid for a program that does not do a basic of ODB2 and tell you whether the thing is ready to test... Complete waste of money. It did hook up though so I am giving it a 2, didn't tell me what I needed but it did hook up .. yay
Scanator Unable to connect,,very frustrated, wasted money. I don't mind paying if yourr application worked....is very misleading
Automatic transmission data Would like to see more automatic transmission data.
- DTC specific reader for Nissan and Chrysler (multisystems)
- Body throttle relearn procedure in Nissan and Chrysler (CAN BUS)
- Virtual Library generic fault codes
- Send fault codes by Twitter, E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp and Bluetooth
- Optimization of online data graphs
- Routine to detect failures in connection with OBD2 Device
- PREMIUM Functions: Calibration, Power and Torque Graphics, gear position, 1/4 mile test
- Fixed the permanent turn on display (thanks for your comments)
- Fixed Bugs