- Create profile: Add your photo, bio and skills to complete your professional profile
- Explore jobs: Browse through hundreds of jobs that match your skills
- Bid: Prepare your proposal and place your bid on the go
- Get work: Communicate with your clients and accept job offers wherever you are
- Post projects: Post your project straight from your mobile
- Find freelancers: Review bids and award jobs on the go
- Manage your projects: Communicate with your freelancers and stay up-to-date wherever you are
Help us make Freelancer better!
We are always working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future updates,
please email us at:
or join the conversation in our Beta community:
- auto updating projects every 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes.
- you can set project's publishing time limit 0.5, 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 hours.
- filtering projects by description and title.
- notifications about new projects: sound, vibro, LED.
- social networks integration, share interesting projects with your friends.
If you're searching for a job, discover new jobs as they are posted, communicate with your clients from anywhere, and increase your productivity.
If you're hiring, find new talent anytime, keep your projects running smoothly, and make payments on-the-go.
Our app does not yet provide access to all the functionality available on the Elance website. Currently the app only supports registered users, so please visit https://www.elance.com to set-up an account. We'll be adding more features as we go and appreciate your support!
Find inspiration for your next project;
Freelancer Showcase is the place to discover ideas and be inspired for your projects. Sort, filter and favorite the best work to use as inspiration to grow your business.
Let the work speak for itself.
Freelancer Showcase is show and tell for our users. Freelancers can showcase the amazing work done for millions of employers everyday. Find designs that you love and hire the freelancer who created it. It's the best way to find the perfect freelancer to work with.
*With this App you will be able to:*
* Receive push notifications
* Browse Jobs and send direct Proposals
* Post a Job for free and receive custom Proposals from Freelancers
* Respond to your Proposals in your WorkStreams
* Browse Hourlies, fixed-price offers you can get done in a few hours
* Buy an Hourlie within the app and start your Job on the go!
* View all your WorkStreams and respond to messages
* Post an Hourlie, upload a video or photos in seconds and start selling today!
* Play: shuffle through suggested content, star the ones you like and share with friends
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive user interface.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
This app combines native elements with HTML5 to bring you the fastest and most up-to-date Work Market experience. Free for freelancers to join.
● Find and apply for assignments right from your phone or tablet
● Manage your work remotely, including check in / check out, image uploading, messaging, and more
● Get e-signatures from end-users right onto your device
● Built-in support center for quick reference
● Complete assignments for payment
Discover talented freelancers and get your project started in minutes. It's free to get a quote!
How Freelancer Works
Post any project you need done and receive bids from our talented freelancers within minutes. Compare their proposals and price, then select the best freelancer to complete your project. Easy!
What are your benefits?
Receive hundreds of proposals to compare within minutes
Realtime chat, project collaboration and tracking of tasks
Pay for work safely and securely. Only release payment when 100% satisfied with the work provided!
Let us connect you to thousands of freelance jobs online for freelance programmers, web designers, graphic designers, writers, app developers, and much more.
Find freelancers to work on your next project.
Get in touch with thousands of great freelancers at very affordable rates
If you are a freelancer, get lots of jobs all around the globe.
Find a wide range of freelancer for a wide variety of projects.
Hours Reporting calculates for you the hours worked, permits and holidays that you have done and the difference from the schedules.
So you always know when you need to recover the missing hours or if you can recover the extra hours.
The archive can also be consulted for groupings and right now offers a series of Categories organized under two main categories parent (Business Day, Free Time).
Hours Reporting uses minimal system resources and, thanks to its graphics with muted colors on a black background, uses very little battery by being highly environmentally sustainable.
Start now to use Hours Reporting and you'll continue to do so for Always FREE!
Tell your friends before the free installations will be sell out, you'll could do him a favor ;)
Any suggestions and/or reporting any anomalies for an immediate correction are welcome, thanking you for your collaboration we invite you to view the FAQ and/or contact the development team on site:
Current Features :
- Entering Daily Reports by Date and Category (ex. Working Hours , Overtime, Holidays, Permissions , Solidarity, Recovery Time , Baby Sitting , Studio , Free Time, Sports , etc.).
- Automatic Calculation Time and End of Turn End Pause
- Consultation and Report Total Placed in a period , or for All Room Category
- Customizing the Default category and other categories
- Define the start time and duration of the turn is that the Pause
- Definition of the days of the week to apply the default settings
- Performing the duration of the round is that the Pause
- Automatic Backup and Restore every each application update
- Backup and Restore archive manualy
- Monthly report
- Export and send Summaries in CSV and PDF with Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and through all the other installed apps.
- English and Italian Translations
Are you looking for a freelancer job? If so, it’s time to BID!
“DoFreely” is a one-stop platform for freelancers and employers in the need of working independently and reliably. Striving for a Free, Fast and Flexible working style, our unique platform allows employers to outsource talents with better cost, on the other hand, demonstrate the talents and skills of freelancers without ever leaving their homes or offices!
- Quick and easy to explore the latest freelancer jobs anytime, anywhere
- Post new projects with budget and discover talented freelancers through bidding in minutes
- Enjoy real-time chat / instant messaging between freelancers and employers for effective communication
- Launch a credit rating policy on employers and freelancers through mutual appraisals to facilitate high reliability
Employers: Post new projects with budget and receive bids from talented freelancers within minutes. Compare their proposals and price, and then select the best freelancer to complete your project.
Freelancers: Receive latest freelancer jobs updates. Prepare your proposals and place your bid on the projects that you are interested. Accept job offers from employers after effective negotiation. Let’s get hired by bidding a project!
We strive to work on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience. Your feedback is essential in helping us to create more useful features and please feel free to provide your comments through email at email@example.com.
Digout is completely free of charge for both employers & freelancers to post their standard part time NZ IT jobs/resumes, and find a new part time and/or freelance jobs.
IT freelance, part time, contract job seekers able to submit a resume on Digout, so job listers & recruiters able to give you freelance / part time / contract IT job opportunities.
Or earn money doing the work that you like.
The application allows you to work with Freelancehunt, when you do not have the ability or time to work on the computer.
• Viewing Profile;
• Dialogue and sending messages (only through dialogue);
• View the available projects;
For that would go to the owl account, you will need:
1) click on the link on the login page
2) log into your account on the site
3) generate API keys
4) copy them to the field to enter
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Sincerely, The MAD
- Horarios actualizados.
- Muestra las bandas en general y por día.
- Sección de Mis Bandas para planear tu itinerario de bandas.
- Permite colocar recordatorios a bandas de tu interés.
- Mapa del evento.
- Información general y consejos útiles.
NOTA: Información adicional, como genero, influencias y datos interesantes de las bandas esta en continua actualización. De momento no se cuenta con muchas bandas con estos datos. Estaremos publicando actualizaciones para esta característica.
tags: vive latino 2013, vl 2013, vive, latino, 2013
If you are a freelancer or you want to start working selling your projects, with this app you can calculate how much do you charge for your work, you need to evaluate variables as:
* Kind of customer
* Your prestige
* The impact of the project
* The opposition
Put the amount that you want earn, and choose the values that better ajusted with the features of the project, you will get a better evaluation of the cost.
Tags: frelance, frelancer, project, cost, evaluation