- Create profile: Add your photo, bio and skills to complete your professional profile
- Explore jobs: Browse through hundreds of jobs that match your skills
- Bid: Prepare your proposal and place your bid on the go
- Get work: Communicate with your clients and accept job offers wherever you are
- Post projects: Post your project straight from your mobile
- Find freelancers: Review bids and award jobs on the go
- Manage your projects: Communicate with your freelancers and stay up-to-date wherever you are
Help us make Freelancer better!
We are always working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future updates,
please email us at:
or join the conversation in our Beta community:
Learn easy strategies of freelance writing and make your profession a success! Let the dollars pour in without the stress of having to answer to your boss and without moving a step away from home!
Here are some of the advantages of freelance writing:
# Become your own boss, set your own schedule, choose the projects you would like to tackle for the day and enjoy your creative freedom
# Enhance your versatility in writing on various subjects and increase your knowledge base
# Leave the days of waiting for your salary to arrive behind you – earn as and when you write and submit articles
# No alarm clocks in the morning, no hassles of traveling great distances to reach office, no relationship building efforts required
# Set your own rates and enjoy the freedom of keeping or severing relationship with clients
# Make your pay proportional to the amount you work
# Go for a family vacation or outings with friends whenever you want
# No accountability to senior colleagues
There are many misconceptions related to freelancing. Most people, despite facing numerous difficulties in their day jobs, do not opt for freelancing, believing that it is a low-paid option. However, a lot depends on the way you deal with your clients.
There are many freelance writers who are making six-figure income easily from their living rooms. Being able to write good quality content means big money in copywriting world.
This is your chance to discover a whole new world of freelance writing!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
- auto updating projects every 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes.
- you can set project's publishing time limit 0.5, 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 hours.
- filtering projects by description and title.
- notifications about new projects: sound, vibro, LED.
- social networks integration, share interesting projects with your friends.
*With this App you will be able to:*
* Receive push notifications
* Browse Jobs and send direct Proposals
* Post a Job for free and receive custom Proposals from Freelancers
* Respond to your Proposals in your WorkStreams
* Browse Hourlies, fixed-price offers you can get done in a few hours
* Buy an Hourlie within the app and start your Job on the go!
* View all your WorkStreams and respond to messages
* Post an Hourlie, upload a video or photos in seconds and start selling today!
* Play: shuffle through suggested content, star the ones you like and share with friends
If you're searching for a job, discover new jobs as they are posted, communicate with your clients from anywhere, and increase your productivity.
If you're hiring, find new talent anytime, keep your projects running smoothly, and make payments on-the-go.
Our app does not yet provide access to all the functionality available on the Elance website. Currently the app only supports registered users, so please visit https://www.elance.com to set-up an account. We'll be adding more features as we go and appreciate your support!
Find inspiration for your next project;
Freelancer Showcase is the place to discover ideas and be inspired for your projects. Sort, filter and favorite the best work to use as inspiration to grow your business.
Let the work speak for itself.
Freelancer Showcase is show and tell for our users. Freelancers can showcase the amazing work done for millions of employers everyday. Find designs that you love and hire the freelancer who created it. It's the best way to find the perfect freelancer to work with.
We value your privacy and your profile is only visible to employers where you apply.
- Showcase your skills with a quick profile
- Get notified when there are jobs matching your profile
- Apply or reject jobs with a single click
- Privacy guaranteed, your profile is only visible to employers when you apply for a job
- Chat directly with employers
- Post your freelance requirements with just a few clicks
- Receive proposals from freelancers, you can restrict your job to Hyperlocal freelancers
- Get relevant notifications when you receive new proposals
- Short-list candidates, chat with them and finalize the deal
- All this on your mobile
Isn't that simple, and yes we are a Free platform. Download the app now!
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
For freelancers, never miss an opportunity again.
• Set your work status
• Receive job alerts
• View and accept or decline job invitations
• Receive message center notifications
• Reply to and compose messages
For clients, top talent is always at your fingertips.
• Receive alerts when invitations are accepted or declined
• Reply to applicants
• Reply to and compose messages
And this is just the start, as we’ll be adding more features soon to Upwork Messenger.
Upwork is the world’s largest online workplace, making it faster and easier for businesses to find and hire skilled freelancers from around the globe.
What It Does: empowers on-site & in-the-flow work management.
Who Should Download This App: Independent Service Providers & Freelancers
* Native application, no re-purposed websites
* Find freelance opportunities in your area
* Request, Offer & Counter-offer the work opportunities you want
* Real-time communication & engagement with in-app messaging
* Upload deliverables & capture signatures from your phone
* Quick access to payment status
In a single click, over 50,000 of vacancies in different categories from Retail, Catering, IT, Marketing, Banking & Finance, Airline, Logistics, Governments etc. from our data base will be search the most suitable vacancies for users.
With 20 years history in Hong Kong, Recruit established very good relationship with employers which ensures our visitors can get quality jobs. Now, from search to apply, our mobile app helps you through the entire process of finding over thousands new posts.
•Over 220,000 Recruit App downloads
•Vacancies can be search by Title, Company, Education Level, Experience, etc
•Search Recruit database for over thousands posts
•Fast loading search result
•View new offers added since your last search and be the first to apply
•Search by job title, company or other keywords for your dream career
•Vacancies can also search by: full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship
•Use Resume to easily applying to select post
•Upload your own resume to apply
•Save your favorite jobs
•Join Recruit membership by create free account
•Have the newest posts by personalized your own Job Alert
•Share posts with others via email, Facebook, Sina Mini Blog and other Social Media platforms
•Latest free Career and Industries Articles are provided
•Recruitment Day Information can also be found for corporation
To activate the job application feature, you can simply upload your resume to your account. You can hence apply your ideal jobs in a click anytime, anywhere.
Great opportunities are waiting for you! Set off your career hunting journey with Recruit apps now!
This app combines native elements with HTML5 to bring you the fastest and most up-to-date Work Market experience. Free for freelancers to join.
● Find and apply for assignments right from your phone or tablet
● Manage your work remotely, including check in / check out, image uploading, messaging, and more
● Get e-signatures from end-users right onto your device
● Built-in support center for quick reference
● Complete assignments for payment
OnForce’s app for Android brings you the data and tools you need at your fingertips. Stay productive and work efficiently to reduce costs and increase profitability. Native, streamlined controls let you respond faster to new opportunities, communicate with customers, make informed decisions on-the-fly, and get the job done.
Get new work:
- Get to new opportunities quickly and hassle-free
- Stay logged in and always be ready for work
- Easy-to-navigate work details
- One-click to accept
- Make offers to change price and/or date
- Quickly decline work that doesn’t fit your needs
- Ask clarifying questions and view responses
Manage existing work:
- Toggle between today’s schedule and all accepted work orders
- View all work order details, organized and available when you need them, including when you're offline!
- Get directions to your next job
- Check in and out from work locations
- Upload photos
- Get customer signoffs
- Quick-dial contacts from a centralized work order contact list
- View attached documents
- Add and view job notes
- Access buyer custom fields
- Manage appointments
- Request price increases
- Update work order sub-statuses
- OnForce Support: email@example.com
- App feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with OnForce:
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/onforce
- Blog: blog.onforce.com
Hours Reporting calculates for you the hours worked, permits and holidays that you have done and the difference from the schedules.
So you always know when you need to recover the missing hours or if you can recover the extra hours.
The archive can also be consulted for groupings and right now offers a series of Categories organized under two main categories parent (Business Day, Free Time).
Hours Reporting uses minimal system resources and, thanks to its graphics with muted colors on a black background, uses very little battery by being highly environmentally sustainable.
Start now to use Hours Reporting and you'll continue to do so for Always FREE!
Tell your friends before the free installations will be sell out, you'll could do him a favor ;)
Any suggestions and/or reporting any anomalies for an immediate correction are welcome, thanking you for your collaboration we invite you to view the FAQ and/or contact the development team on site:
Current Features :
- Entering Daily Reports by Date and Category (ex. Working Hours , Overtime, Holidays, Permissions , Solidarity, Recovery Time , Baby Sitting , Studio , Free Time, Sports , etc.).
- Automatic Calculation Time and End of Turn End Pause
- Consultation and Report Total Placed in a period , or for All Room Category
- Customizing the Default category and other categories
- Define the start time and duration of the turn is that the Pause
- Definition of the days of the week to apply the default settings
- Performing the duration of the round is that the Pause
- Automatic Backup and Restore every each application update
- Backup and Restore archive manualy
- Monthly report
- Export and send Summaries in CSV and PDF with Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and through all the other installed apps.
- English and Italian Translations
- Horarios actualizados.
- Muestra las bandas en general y por día.
- Sección de Mis Bandas para planear tu itinerario de bandas.
- Permite colocar recordatorios a bandas de tu interés.
- Mapa del evento.
- Información general y consejos útiles.
NOTA: Información adicional, como genero, influencias y datos interesantes de las bandas esta en continua actualización. De momento no se cuenta con muchas bandas con estos datos. Estaremos publicando actualizaciones para esta característica.
tags: vive latino 2013, vl 2013, vive, latino, 2013
If you are a freelancer or you want to start working selling your projects, with this app you can calculate how much do you charge for your work, you need to evaluate variables as:
* Kind of customer
* Your prestige
* The impact of the project
* The opposition
Put the amount that you want earn, and choose the values that better ajusted with the features of the project, you will get a better evaluation of the cost.
Tags: frelance, frelancer, project, cost, evaluation