Athena, Greek goddess of wisdom. Inspiration for a platform that gives access to knowledge to anyone who owns a mobile device.
With ATENA is possible to generate content of teaching and learning for academic or workplace of a flexible, fun and competitive manner within a platform that promotes interaction among its users ..
In order to learn, apply and reinforce knowledge in the area of user interest, ATENA offers the possibility for teachers and trainers to make available to their students' knowledge of a specific topic through materials and multimedia content easier assimilation and thanks to the nature of the platform, are available for consultation at all times.
It also allows design activities where users have the opportunity to apply the acquired knowledge, interacting with the trainer and other users who are part of the group, creating a virtuous circle of experience.
also it offers the possibility of strengthening knowledge through quizzes that give learning, a recreational and competitive tone that keeps committed to ensuring a better use content users.
ATENA allows users to:
● Access to skills development focused content
● Apply the knowledge gained through spaces using various multimedia resources challenges thus stimulating their creativity.
● Participate in quizzes to reinforce knowledge and corroborate their use.
● Interacting with other participants through private messages.
● Give "like" to activities in which you have identified greater value.
● Manage your own advancement.
● Having knowledge at your fingertips (through your mobile device)
Teacher / trainer:
● Develop specific skills in their students
● Generate teaching content and group them by topic.
● External Link valuable content for the purposes of the course.
● Replicate training content with minimal investment in time and resources.
● Update materials, topical, practical instructions, simply and in real time to users.
● Having performance metrics to identify progress statistics, making comparisons with the rest of the learning community and to locate areas of opportunity to improve their skills.
More information www.atenapp.com