You will be trained and tested by short quizzes containing questions about Airports & Airlines of which you have to give the right Code or Name. See your Score ranking and share them with friends & colleagues. Are you the Best?
• Stylish, Attractive & Addictive Quizzing
• Great for Aviation enthusiasts, Pilots, Cabin Crew, Ground personal, Gate Agents, Ticket Agents and Frequent Flyers
• More than 1.000 Airports and 120 Airlines
• Share best scores & see scores from other users online
• No internet connection required
Questions about Cabin Crew Ready? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Flight attendants represent one of the largest job categories in the airline industry. After being hired, you then need to pass airlines' rigorous specific training. Flight Attendant Prep & Quiz app will help pass their airline training exams.
Includes more than 1000 multiple choice quiz questions and 1000 flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in eight learning modules:
- Aviation Terminology
- Attendant Language
- N. American Airport Codes
- Worldwide Airport Codes
- Flight Attendant Positions
- French - English Attendant Terms
- Custom Module that you create
Other interactive features include:
Create custom flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary content
Share multiple-choice quiz questions with friends by email
Send report of your quiz correct / incorrect answers by email
Flight attendant, steward, stewardess, air plane, aviation, travel, career, certification, fly, job
• Covers over 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide
• Optimized for tablet screens
• Updated every 5 minutes
• Beautiful interface that mimics Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris
• See the real-time status for any flight
• Instantly narrow results via an exceptional search interface.
• Quickly switch between Departures and Arrivals boards
• Easily share flight info with friends and family
• Answer the question: “I wonder what planes are arriving in Bologna right now?”
Please note that charter flights are not currently listed.
Also by Mobiata: FlightTrack 5
Questions about FlightBoard? Email us at: email@example.com. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
• Get our best fares to destinations worldwide
• Log into your KLM or My Flying Blue account and have your details and preferences to hand
• Choose your destination and travel dates and simply book your flight
• Check in for your flight, for any connecting flights and for all travelers in your group
• Get an e-boarding pass either in Passbook or the KLM app, so no need for a printed boarding pass
• View and change all your travel details in My Bookings
• Cancel check-in or change your seat
• Look for the latest departure information concerning your flight
• Get transfer assistance to easily find your way to the next gate at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Questions? Ask away!
• Search by category or view the top 10 FAQs
• For 24/7 service, contact KLM on Facebook and KLM Twitter
• Please give us your feedback on this app via firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cellular data settings & Wi-Fi connection information: We use network access to provide you with the latest gate info when using the airport navigation functionality.
• Photo/Media/Files: We use storage access to store the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport map on your device, so that you have access to it, when using the airport navigation functionality.
• Location: We use your location to determine whether we can offer you guidance at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
Whether you're at the airport or on the go, SeatGuru is now optimized for your Android phone. The free app lets you access over 700 seat maps from nearly 100 airlines. It features advice and insights drawn from over 45,000 passenger reviews, so you can always find the best seat before you fly.
With the SeatGuru app, you can now shop great low airfares from low-cost carriers, online travel agencies, and airlines themselves to find the right flight for you at the lowest price. And you also have access to our flight status alerts which allow you to track arrival times, delays, and other important flight information.
Seatguru.com and the SeatGuru app give travelers the information they need to make better and more informed travel decisions by providing comprehensive, extensive, and trusted seat recommendations and airline advice.
in english or metric units, or can be configured to display heading in compass degrees or speed in knots. This app can also be used to cache maps for offline use in any travel situation, or is perfectly capable of displaying your position and direction with a network connection.
GPSTest included, as GPS fixes in an airplane without benefit of network triangulation can be problematic. The best results that have been reported involve a southern exposure window seat, although newer phones seem to be much better at achieving a GPS fix than older ones. I would be interested in comments documenting this behavior.
Finally, be aware that while most airlines do expressly allow GPS receivers to be used during the cruise portion of the flight, some do not. The in-flight use of electronic devices is always subject to the final decision of the Captain and Flight crew.