SQL Asset delivers an easy and extremely powerful way to manage assets throughout their entire lifecycle. With the Asset Tracking, Asset Audit and Reminder Notification Features in SQL Asset Apps, it definitely will save your company’s measurable time and money. Go to our website www.sqlasset.com and start a FREE 14-day trial account to unleash the power of the SQL Asset.
People all over the world use SQL Asset to replace spreadsheets for asset tracking. Mobile Apps + Cloud Access + Reporting
Why purchase costly scanners when you can use your smart phone or tablet with our free asset tracking app to track your assets.
Many organizations don’t know what fixed assets they own, what shape those assets are in, or where they’re located. SQL Asset solves that problem quickly and easily, and gives organizations control over their assets with its integrated asset management system that combines the use of apps, the cloud and scanning using mobile devices that employees already have with them.
SQL Asset have the following features in our cloud system:
1) Cloud Base System with Mobile Apps Integration-> It allows the system to be access anytime anywhere, without paying huge sum of implementation cost.
2) Reminder->Warranty Due Date/Service Due Date/Overdue Asset Check In Date will appear in the System Calendar and SQL Asset Mobile Apps. Example, the system will remind for notebook warranty expiry date, road tax and insurance renewal date, contract review date and so on.
3) Build in System Calendar->Enable Due Date Alert and maintain event/appointment which work similarly like Google Calendar but share out for the whole company.
4) Asset Booking System -> Where you can pre-book an asset or non-asset such as meeting room, projector for more efficient usage of an asset.
5) Document Management->User can attach up to 3 pictures/documents to an asset, example asset image, warranty card, contract or service agreement. It makes it a tailored document management system or a backup for all important documents.
6) Asset Tracking->System enable Bar Code and QR Code generation and printing, to be attached to individual asset, and use hand phone to scan and track an asset and find out the details via your mobile immediately.
7) Asset Audit->Just by scanning each asset in a particular location, the mobile apps will compile a report of correct, missing, and extra asset which will sync back to the system for report generation.
8) Google Maps->The location of each asset is improved by direct showing the Google Maps in every asset using it's latest location record.
9) Profit or Loss during disposal->Upon disposal of an asset, the system will auto calculate and show the profit or loss value immediately, and can directly sync with SQL Accounting System.
10) Asset Transfer->Asset can be transfer by location and ownership and to be keep track accurately.
11) Asset Check In/Check Out-> Knowing who is in possession of an asset and when it is expected to be returned with aids of reminder.
12) Mobile Apps-> With the function of Asset Tracking, Asset Audit and Reminder, it sync with the cloud based system to produce most accurate data and report.
13) Reports->System have various reports and including the key asset depreciation report that currently support the two most common depreciation methods in Malaysia which is Straight Line and Reducing Balance.
14) Unlimited Users -> No additional costs burden on no of additional users.